27. Dinner Night and Drunk Esther.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Esther's POV

"Hey." I called tapping a guy. He tuned and looked down to me.

"Can you show me the most important area in this place?" I requested.

"Madam, please I'm sorry, that place is restricted and I'll lose my job if I take you there." He informed.

"What the fuck? You'll be fired if you just send me to the Cafeteria?" I asked. Who the fuck does that?

"Oh! Sorry madam, I didn't know that was what you meant, please come with me, you're Mr. Douglas's wife right?" He inquired and I nodded

He led me into the Cafeteria and immediately some female workers saw me, they stated whispering among themselves. I knew exactly what they were gossiping about but I was too hungry to care.

We walked over to a matron and I placed my order.

"I would like some French fries and seven pieces of chicken and please don't forget the ketchup and make sure the fries are more than hundred." I said and lady looked keenly at me but nevertheless, she served me.

"Dude, I ain't gonna share so you better order yours." I informed and the guy gave me a confused look.

Does he think I share?!

"Mrs, can you eat all that?" He asked to be sure.

"Yup." I popped the 'p' and the ordered his and we took our seats.

"Hey, what's your name by the way?" I asked.

"I'm Alfred." He said.

"Esther." I also said and began to eat my food.

"Where the fuck are you Esther?!" Terrance's voice boomed in the Cafeteria.

"Shit." I cursed.

"Why?" Alfred asked and I went under the table.

"Tell Terrance I'm not under the table." I instructed when I heard his footsteps come to our table and I sucked my breath.

"Where's Esther?!" He snarled.

"She..she's not...not under the table." Alfred replied and I slapped my forehead.

"Esther come out." Terrance said lowly. I slowly crawled out of the table and stood on my feet as I brushed the hair off my face.

"Hey Baby." I chuckled nervously.

"Let's go." He ordered.

"Wait, just let me.." I said trying to finish the remaining ten fries and Terrance swooped me and dragged me outside.

"Why the hell where you sitting beside that guy?" He demanded.

"Because I wanted to eat my food." I said bluntly. ''Why do you even care?" I asked and he gripped my upper arms.

"Because you're my wife damnit." He growled and I rolled my eyes. "Oh so you now see me as your wife?" I chuckled.

"It's not that, I just want people to know we're a happy couple." He said. "Now hurry the fuck up, we have dinner." He countered.

I whined as I hopped a bit to close my zip but it didn't work. Terrance too came out fixing his tie and he was struggling himself.

I wore a cocktail dress with was adorned with diamonds at the upper part.

"Baby, I need help." I whined in my mind. I looked into the mirror and I felt his warm presence behind me as his cologne went into my senses.

Prickles trailed on my skin when his knuckles came into contact with it and went up hook of my bra till the dess was completely zipped up. I froze when I felt his nose in my neck. I heard a sharp intake of breath before he pulled away.

"Since you helped me, I'll help you fix your tie." I offered.

"No." He declined.

"Baby, let me do it or else you'll strangle yourself."

I stood on a chair and helped him fix the tie. When I finnished, I tugged the hanging part of the the tie a bit towards me making our faces close.

His eyes flickered to my lips as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down and I smirked.

"Gotcha." I muttered and his phone rang again.

Terrance pulled out a chair for me and I took my seat and he took his beside me.

"We apologise for coming late." Terrance spoke.

"It's ok, we understand." Mom said and winked at me.

The dinner comprised of food, different kinds of amazing foods like Sheet pan sausages and veggies, vegan chickpea shakshuka, and some nice spicy foods like, spicy lentil wrap with tahini saucerecipes and Egg noodles with rich chicken curry sauce. To add to all that, there were wine drinks available as well. And so was my mouth and hands.

And my mom, Jordan, Terrance's dad, Terrance and I.

The older adults started their conversation and I also started eating my food. Suddenly and hand dropped into my bare thigh because my dress rode up a bit.

"Terrance, what the hell are you doing?" I muttered only for him to hear.

"Why? Is it maing you weak?" He teased and squeezed my thigh gently making me gasp as goose bumps attacked me and my tummy flipped.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom asked.

"Um..yes." I answered pouring out some wine into my glass. I gulped the wine and it burned my tongue because of the spicy food. Terrance stroked my thigh and squeezed it again as my breath hitched and I gulped more wine.

"Terrance stop." I whispered. He leaned down and brought his lips close to my earlobe and I shiverd slightly.

"Can't you push me away?" He huskily whispered and I chugged down more wine as his hand continued to caress my thigh.

Terrance's POV

I loved the fact that I could make her melt under my touch. Since she loved to make me angry, I loved to tease and touch her.

But the consequences of my actions cause her to drink more wine than necessary so now I had to deal with my drunk wife.

"Heyy,..do cows wear diapers? Or do their milk just..spill?" She slurred loudly.

"Is she ok?" Jordan asked.

"Honey, please calm down.'' I groaned holding her shoulders.

"Honey? Who the hell is that?" She asked scrunching face.

"Um..I'll take her home." I said, stood up and lifted her up in a bridal way.

"Weeeee!" She squealed when I swung her slightly and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I placed her on the bed hoping she'd stop looking at me or let go of my tie.

"Sleep." I said and she shook her head smiling. Okay that smile made my heart pound in my chest.

"Baby, I wanna cuddle." She pouted and I swallowed, hard.

"I need to um..change my clothes." I announced feeling dry in my throat.

"Then we'll cuddle right?" She asked pushing my face to hers in a seductive manner and I gulped before nodding. I took off her stilettos and went to change and I came back to the room hoping she had slept.

She had crossed her legs and sat upright, clapping her hands like a child playing in the sand and singing. I nervously laid beside her and moved away from her.

She stopped singing, rolled herself and laid on top of me causing my pants to tighten.

"Esther get up." I gritted.

"No, you said we could cuddle." She said slipping her arms under mine. She then brought her cheek close to my lips.

"I want a kiss." She said and I wished I remembered how to breath. "Baby kiss me!" She ordered and I also wished for a sober Esther because I didn't want to take advantage of her drunken state.

I raised my head a little and pecked her cheeks, wishing they were her lips.

Terrance, what has gotten into you?!

"Thanks baby." She giggled and layed her head on my chest. "Cuddle me back." She muffled and my arms betrayed me by moving to wrap around her.

I Just felt good with my arms around her. It made me feel I could keep her same and warm myself at the same time. Her legs were in between mine and I wondered if I should stare at her till she woke up or.

After a while, her soft snores filled the room's silence and I reluctantly made an attempt to carry her off me but she groaned and tightened her hold. So I laid there still I fell asleep.

Haven't you guys realised they haven't gone on a honeymoon? XD

Ohh and it's been a long while since we heard of the others, how about we see them in the next wappysode? Cool!

We're really moving fast! Chapter 27?

👏👏= Me and readers.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro