32. The Fourth Shinobi War

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter ThirtyTwo: The Fourth Shinobi War

While the five Jinchuriki were busy with their training, all of the ruling village leaders: the hokage of Konokagakure (leaf), the kazekage of Sunagakure (sand), the mizukage of Kirigakure (mist), the raikage of Kumogakure (cloud), the tsuchikage of Iwagakure (rock), and samuri that lived in the land of Iron all meet within the land of Iron.  The leaf was ruled by the godaime Tsunade Senju since Minato Namikaze, the sand was ruled by the Jinchuriki Gaarra but Temari was attending in his place while he was training with Naruto to learn how to go into Biju form,  the mizukage of the  mist was ruled by Mei Terumi, the raikage of the cloud was ruled by A,  and the tsuchikage of the cloud was ruled by Onoki.  They all gathered to talk about Akatsuki.  Tsunade had passed on the information that Naruto had gathered about them.  

"I am proposing a shinobi alliance this way we can deal with the Akatuski." Tsunade stated.  

"Gaara would naturally agree to the alliance as he would do anything for Naruto.  The kid has helped him in a way that no one else has ever before." Temari replied.

"And we of the cloud agree to the alliance as B thinks of Naruto like another brother.  I guess Jinchuriki have a way of bonding and understanding one another like no one else.  Did Naruto ebver say what the Akatsuki's true goal was besides the creation of a weapon that is supposed to bring about peace." asked A.  Tsunade shook her head no.

"But, he has a feeling that there is someone else behind the scenes pulling the strings." answered Tsunade.

"How right you are......." stated a mysterious voice whom appeared coming right through the table.  He was wearing the robes that all of the Akatsuki wore as on his face was an orange mask.  Samurai guards whom were there to help watch over and protect the five kage's moved to attack the man.  But it was almost like they couldn't touch him as they went right through him.   "Our demands are simple surrender the remaining five Jinchuriki." demanded the masked man.

"Who in the hell are you to make such demands?" asked Mei.  

"I am Madara Uchiha and I will have the tailed beasts that you are protecting to bring about the ultimate peace." stated the masked man.  No one noticed that the small fox whom had accompanied Tsunade shapeshift into a human-like form as blue flames engulfed the masked man.  The man whom called himself screamed out in pain before he suddenly vanished from sight.  The guards turned to see Tomoe in his demonic from standing in the room as blue flames licked his fingertips.  His eyes were glowing in anger.  Tsunade waved her hand to the Samurai guard telling them to stand down.  

"Tomoe......  we would never listen to that masked man's demands." stated Tsunade.

"It's not that Lady hokage.  That man was the one whom ripped my father out of Kushina and forced him to attack the leaf many years ago.  He has some of the same smells as the one who was known as Madara from when he first attacked the leaf using my fathers before he was sealed within the Uzumaki women.    He also has the same smell that surround all of the Uchiha  but he also smells like he came close to death but, ended up living. " growled Tomoe.

"Lady Tsunade......  Whom or may I ask what is this creature?" asked Onoki.

"He is one of Kurama's children.  Naruto has a special summoning contract with them.  He left one of them with us just in case we needed to summon Naruto for any reason.  Naruto has proven instrumental and could possibly be the only one whom can truly end this war and bring about true peace." answered Tsunade.

"Not to mention there is the prophecy told by the great elder toad and the sage of six paths himself." added Temari.

"What is this prophecy?" asked Mei.

Tsunade told them all about the two prophecy's concerning Naruto.  She understood it was a lot to place onto one person but so far but, so far Naruto has risen to the challenge as he easily befriended those who went through the same thing as him.  He proved capable of not only handling Kurama's power but also the sage of six paths powers.  

"So what do you say Tsuchikage and Mizukage?   Do we have an alliance?" asked Tsunade.

"I would like to truly meet this young man that everyone seems to be putting their trust in.  But you have my alliance as well." replied Mei.  This only caused Onoki to sigh out loud.

"I guess that if everyone is going to be joining forces, I may as well too.  We have to protect the last of the remaining Jinchuriki and to stop these Akatsuki " added Onoki.

The kage's discussed whom would be in charge of the main operation as they broke up into five main divisions.  They needed a calm person to act as the main commander.  Everyone agreed on Gaara being the Regimental commander.  The first division would consist of midrange as they were going to be led by Darui of the cloud.  Second division would consist of close range fighters as they were going to be led by Kitsuchi of the rock.  The third division would consist of both close and mid range fighters which led by Kakashi Hatake.  The fourth division would consist of long range fighters which was going to be led by Gaara. The fifth division would consist of ninja's with unique skills as they would be led by Mifune, a samurai.  Four special divisions were also created also for the war.  Logistical Support and Medical where comprised mostly with medical ninja as they would be led by Shizune, Tsunade's assistant.  A surprise attack division which would be led by Kankuro of the sand, a sensor division led by Ao of the mist village, and an intelligence division commanded by Inoichi Yamanaka whose key was to gather information and relay it to Gaara.  The raikage was going to be the supreme leader of the Allied Shinobi forces.  The ninja's didn't know how many ninja that the Akatsuki would have on their side.  All they knew was the information that Naruto had gathered about the Akatsuki's main members, their powers, and abilities.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro