39. Madara Uchiha

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter ThirtyNine: Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha and Black Zetsu decided that they had enough of the games and charade  as Black Zetsu went over possessing Obito's body in order to perform the Rinnetensei jutsu to bring back Madara to the world of the living.  Turns out that Madara was only using Obito to complete his own goals.  Once Madara was back in his flesh and blood body, he used the first hokage's senjutsu that he had absorbed from the first.  Madara turns his attention of the tailed beasts.  As Madara moves to attack them, Gaara pelts the elder Uchiha with sand as the sand kazekage manages to inject Madara with his own special chakra sand to stop Madara's movements.  The tailed beasts then turn on him each attacking him and knocking the elder Uchiha down to the ground.  Not taking any chances both Gaara and Shukaku combine their power to seal Madara within a sand prison.  But Madara refuses to stay down as he uses his Susanno to break free of the seal.

"I will put a leash on all of you right away.  I will not let any of you escape!" Madara yelled out towards the tailed beasts.

"None of them are ever going to obey you......  Give it up!" Naruto shouts out as he flares up his chakra creating Kurama as both kitsune's Kurama and Yohko Kurama slam Madara down to the ground once more.

"Over lap your tails!" Kurama yells out his his brothers and sisters as they do as the nine tails commanded.  Madara only manages to loose one of his arms with the attack but still lives.  White Zetsu comes over with a Rinnegan eye in its hand.  Madara rips the arm that was holding the Rinnegan eye as he attaches the arm onto his body and places the Rinnegan eye into his left socket.  Madara then uses the summoning jutsu to call forth the Gedo Statue that was still bonded to Obito completely undoing Obito's Jinchuriki transformation.  Madara then uses his Rinnegan eye to blast away the Biju's from him before he uses the Gedo Statue to open its mouth shooting out chakra chains to wrap around all of the Biju's necks.

"Now.....  I will finally take the remaining Biju's from their Jinchuriki's!"

With the chakra chains in place Gaara, Killer B, and Naruto couldn't undo their Biju forms.  Gaara tries to stop Madara from taking Shukaku which causes the elder Uchiha to attack him.  The sand raccoon manages to protect Gaara from Madara's attack.

*Kurama don't even think of giving up on me.* Naruto sated mentally.  

*Wasn't planning on it Kit.  But Juubi's pull is too strong.  I feared that this would happen so, I came up with a back up plan.* Kurama stated.  "Gaara.......  Menma.......  Take care of him for me!" Kurama yells out as he expels Naruto from his chakra cloak.  The moment that Naruto begins to fall from the sky, Gaara uses his sand to catch the blonde.  Gaara stagers a bit when Shukaku is ripped from him but still manages to hold on to some of Shukaku's chakra.  All of the Biju are sucked up into the Gedo Statue.  Because of Kurama being absorbed by the Gedo Statue, Naruto's heart slowly begins to get weak as his heart beat beings to slow down.  

"Now nothing stands in my way!" laughs out Madara.

Madara then performs the jutsu to become the Juubi's Jinchuriki in order to achieve his ultimate plan of pulling off the Infinite Tsukuyomi.  Gaara rushes Naruto over towards Menma whom holds a part of Kurama's chakra within him.  But before Menma could give Naruto the Kyuubi's chakra that he was given to help Naruto free himself of Orochimaru's curse mark, Black Zetsu attacks Menma trying to take the other half of Kurama's chakra.  Black Zetsu is stopped by Madara whom had come for the other Rinnegan eye that Obito possessed that used to belong to the original Pain, Nagato.  Obito manages to stop Black Zetsu from joining Madara as the wounded Uchiha tries to by time for Menma to give Naruto the Kyuubi chakra that he has.  Obito was putting his faith in the young blonde as something about Naruto makes him believe that the nine tails Jinchuriki could put a permanent stop to the elder Uchiha.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro