38. resistance!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter ThirtyEight: resistance!

With the God Tree running amuck and draining all the ninja that it touches, it forces all of the ninja alliance to run before it grabs them too.  Soon it seems that the god tree had finally settled down.

"Our dear children please......  Now bring together your pain, suffering, and discouragement.  Bring them together to show them our real dream.  Let's believe in this hope for a better world!" yelled out the first hokage to rally the troops.  The ninja's  roared out in reply causing Obito to shake his head.

"Why do you continue to stand up?  For what purpose are you fighting?  For your friends?  Or for the world?  One day your friends will betray you and love will become hate.  Hatred will increase and you will change.  Can you still state that you'll never change?  There's no reason to fight for this world anymore.  So......  Why are you still fighting?" asks Obito.  Naruto steps before the group staring into Obito's very soul.  

"Because of my ninja way!  I never go back on my words.  That's the way that I chose to live!" Naruto yells out as he rushes to attack Obito with a senjustu Rasengan.  His attack wounds Obito freeing some of the Biju chakra that Obito held.  Shukaku and Gaara use their sand to grab a hold of some of the Biju's while Killer B and Gyuuki do the same with their tentacles.  Naruto powers up Kurama's chakra to do the same.  It became a game of tug of war.  While pulling out some of the Biju's chakra, it stopped the god tree from fully blooming.

The other ninja use chains and wires to pull the Biju free.  The ninja alliance manages to pull all of the Biju free from Obito undoing the Jinchuriki transformation and freeing all of the tailed beasts from Juubi.  While Obito was weak and wounded, Kakashi went to kill his former teammate but was stopped by his sensei.

"Why sensei?" asked Kakashi as Obito looked like he wanted to ask the same question.

"Obito......  You have to understand that Naruto is never going to give up his dream or for the real world.  That's just how he is.  His actions attract his  comrades.  You feel like you want to help him.  The more people he has supporting him, the closer he will get to his goals.  He refuses to give up and give in when it seems that all hope is lost.  If his comrades can trust him and believe in him, you might be able to see hope clearly as we all do." stated Minato.  This causes Obito to stop and think how differently things could have gone as he watches the blonde ninja attack Madara.  "Even being the nine tails Jinchuriki, Naruto's life was never easy.  But he always strived to become stronger and to show the world the true him." Minato states.  He couldn't believe just how far his son had come and just how strong he was.  Minato felt terrible about how he treated Naruto in the past.  He knew that his son had forgiven him especially how he defended Minato when Obito bad mouthed him.  'My son......  Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki....... I believe in you.  I can never apologize enough for how wrong your mother and I was for how we treated you.  If I only knew then what I know now.....  I would have treated you better.  I believe that you will become a far greater hokage than I ever was.'  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro