37. the ten tails Jinchuriki

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

fAuthor Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter ThirtySeven: the ten tails Jinchuriki

As the various summons moved in to attack the Juubi, a blinding flash of light erupted from both Obito and the ten tails.

*Shit!  He managed to become the Juubi's Jinchuriki.* cursed out Kurama mentally.  When the light died down, it revealed an altered Obito as he looked like Naruto when he was in his sage mode mixed with his Biju form.

"You don't stand a chance against me as I am now." stated Obito.

"I don't know about that.  I had become friends with all the Biju's.  I had received their chakra.  I think that I stand a good chance." Naruto replied.

*Hey......  Gyuuki......  Is that Juubi's final form?* asked Killer B.

*No......  It's complex.  It's not what it looks like.  It is almost like he did it before Juubi could reach it's final form.* replied Gyuuki.

*What Gyuuki said is true.  Moments ago I sensed the Biju's chakra entering into Obito.  The seals that Obito performed weren't the same as they were different.  I think that he was trying to become the Jinchuriki from the start.* stated Naruto.

Obito manages to break down the barrier that surrounded them destroying all of the summons but Yohko Kurama since Yohko was more flesh and blood compared to the other summons.  Obito then manages to wound the first and second Edo Tensei hokages.  At the same moment the second hokage had set off a series of paper bombs that he had attach onto Obito.

"That should do it." states the second hokage but is shocked to find Obito isn't wounded.

"Damn it all.  What does it take to kill this bastard?" asked the first hokage.  Obito looks like he still isn't in full control over the Juubi's power.   But he then manages to gain full control just as Minato rushes at him.  This causes the fourth to loose his arm as at the base of the stump he finds a Biju Bomb attached to him.  Before the Biju Bomb could detonate, the second hokage comes and takes the bomb back over to Obito using the same teleporting technique as the fourth.  Somehow Obito manages to survive the blast thanks to his truth seeking orbs.  Both Naruto and Menma rush at him pulling off a double Rasengan as it seems that the jutsu had hit.  But once again Obito isn't harmed in the attack.

"I now have the power of the ancestor of all shinobi.  You can't judge me with your usual standards!" stated Obito.

"Damn.......  It seems that man is probably using techniques based on my own Oudon, which turns all ninjutsu to nothing." states the second hokage.

"Obito...... Didn't you want to become hokage?  Why are you doing this?!" asked Minato.

"Are you trying to lecture me now?  Isn't it a bit too late sensei?  You're always too late when its important.  I'm actually glad that my sensei was the hokage as it helped me give up my dream to become the same.  In the end I have realized that you are not that great.  I pity you as you died as a hero but now you're showing your son how shameful your life was." stated Obito.

"Don't bad mouth the hokage just because you couldn't become one.  And more importantly.......  Don't bad mouth my dad whom became a great hokage!" Naruto roars out as he creates a Rasengan.  The second hokage teleports Naruto over towards Obito as the blonde ninja slams the Rasengan into Obito's back.  Turns out that this time the jutsu actually hit as Naruto was using senjutsu which seemed to hurt the newly ten tails Jinchuriki.

Obito decides to step up the game as he recovers the guard that was protecting his back.  He runs his hands through a series of hand signs before slamming them down onto the ground.  A large plant erupts from out of the ground.

"There is nothing worth living in this reality.  This world is already dead!" Obito yells out as four Biju Bombs form at the buds of the plant.  

*Shit!* Kurama yells out as Naruto reacts quickly as he flares up Kyubi's chakra covering everyone.

"Dad.......  Teleport!" Naruto yells out holding out his hand.  Minato understands as he joins hands with Naruto as they manage to teleport everyone outside of the barrier that Obito had created to keep the ninja from changing the directory of Juubi's attacks.  Obito then uses his powers to transform Juubi from the Gedo statue into the god tree.  The Uchiha planned to begin the ritual for the Infinite Tsukyoumi as he removed the barrier that held the Juubi.  When the god tree touches and wraps its branches and roots around a ninja, it sucks up a person's chakra.

"This is Juubi's true and final form.......  The god tree!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro