41. Kaguya Otsutsuki

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter FourtyOne: Kaguya Otsutsuki

The Infinite Tsukyomi broke as the small group found themselves staring at Princess Kaguya, the mother of all shinobi.  Black Zetsu freed himself from Obito going over towards his creator, his mother.

"Mother......  At long last you are free.  Reborn after the sage and his rotten sons had imprisoned you.  There is only one person that possess a threat to you.  You must kill him before he can seal you away." stated Black Zetsu as he slithered into Kaguya's sleeve.  He raised Kaguya's arm to point at Naruto.  "Kill him mother!  Then no one will stand in our way!" stated Zetsu.  Naruto powered up his Kyuubi Sage Mode preparing himself for Kaguya's attack.  He could see the others prepared themselves as well as both Sasuke's and Itachi's Susanno broke apart.

*Careful Naruto.......  This fight is going to test you against the very being whom began all the ninja.* stated Kurama.

*I know.......  I am still mad at you for your earlier stunt.  You could have told me.* Naruto replied as he activated his RinneSharningan eyes.  Kaguya tilted her head as she looked at Naruto as something about the golden shinobi seemed familiar.  Kaguya activated her Byakugan eyes as she vanished into a black void only to reappear behind Naruto.

"Naruto.......  Watch out!" shouted out Shinri.  Naruto turned quickly to see tears running down from Kaguya's all white eyes as she went to hug Naruto.  Naruto could tell within an instant that Kaguya wasn't a bad person.  Just like Hagoromo, Kaguya was trying to bring peace to the world.  Just somewhere along the lines, the chakra that she gave birth too and created turned her bad.  She saw Naruto like he was her own child.  

"Mother!?!  What are you doing?!" shouted out Zetsu as he pulled Kaguya away from Naruto.  

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet!" snapped out Itachi, Sasuke , and Akira in unison.  Dragons made out of fire began pelting out fireballs at the woman.  Kaguya's hair flowed out becoming sharp needles as they shot through the fireballs destroying the attack.  Kaguya then moved to attack Akira, Sasuke, and Itachi.  Shinri stepped before the three as his hands ran through a series of hand signs.

"Ice Release: Ice Rock Dome!" he shouted out creating a barrier of rock hard ice between himself and Kaguya protecting the three that stood behind him.  Nariko tried to use her chakra chains to catch and bind Kaguya but the princess slipped away into a black void appearing behind Nariko.

"Great Spiraling Ring!" snapped out Menma as he created what looked to be a gravity Rasengan as he threw the orb cutting off Kaguya's arm that had Black Zetsu in the sleeve.  Naruto used the Truth Seeking Orbs to create chakra rods as he pinned down Zetsu.  Naruto leapt back away from Zetsu as he created several shadow clones.  

*Guys please give me some of your chakra.* he told the Biju.  Naruto could feel the Biju's chakra pumping through him as he created several Rasengans.  "Tailed Beast Rasengan!" Naruto shouted out as he moved to attack Kaguya.The woman avoided the attack by going into the black void but this time Naruto's RinneSharningan was tracking her movements as he managed to hit Kaguya when she reappeared.  The attack seemed to hardly phase her.  But Naruto moved quickly before she could move or attack, he grabbed a hold of her hand placing the seal that Hagoromo had given him on the woman.  

"Mother!" Zetsu yelled out.

"I know that you didn't ask for the chakra to turn you as you were only trying to help end the conflict between people.  This is why your son and grandsons sealed you away to allow you to rest.  This time you shall not be alone." Naruto stated as he used his chakra to create arms as he grabbed Zetsu.  Naruto made a single hand sign as the earth below him began to move.  "Catastrophic Planetary Construction!"  The earth formed into an orb around both Kaguya and Zetsu.  "This time that you rest once and for all.  Your son felt that with everything that you have done to give us chakra to help benefit this world, he didn't want your name to be dragged through the mud.  It was the people who turned chakra into a weapon and turned your name evil.  None of that is your fault." Naruto stated as he slipped out of the orb.  Once the orb was fully formed, Naruto ran his hands through a series of hand signs as he placed his hand onto the rocky orb sealing both Kaguya and Zetsu to ensure that no one could ever free her or try to resurrect her ever again.  With Naruto's last move, he used the Almighty Push to move Kaguya up into the sky off the planet.

Once Naruto had sealed away Kaguya, the Infinite Tsukyomi broke freeing everyone from the genjutsu.  Naruto's chakra depleted suddenly as he began to fall from the sky!

"Naruto!" yelled out Akira as he jumped onto Mikihisa's back.  She wasn't the only one as Shuichi did as well.  Miki took off like a shot.  Once close enough Shuichi transformed into his demonic form as he leapt off the Quetzalcoatl dragon.  Yohko Kurama caught Naruto in his arms as a large leaf sprouted from behind his back to slow his and Naruto's descent.  Miki moved closer allowing Yokho Kurama to land on his back.  "Is he alright?" Akira asked watching as Yohko Kurama transformed back into Shuichi Minamino.

"He is alright.  Just warn out as he over used his chakra." answered Shuich.  When Miki landed, cheers went up as various ninja's rushed over to the ninja whom had single handedly ended the war.  The Edo Tensei versions of the previous leaf hokage's began to evaporate.

"Menma......  Nariko.......  I am so glad to see how strong you have both become.  You both have become very capable ninja's.  Please pass a message along to Naruto for me......." stated Minato as both Menma and Nariko nodded their heads.  Tears streaked down the two Namikaze-Uzuamaki faces as they listened to their father's message that was meant for their brother Naruto.  Minato evaporated feeling so proud of his son.  Now the leaf village and the other villages knew how great his son was a he managed to do what the sage of six paths began.  Peace and the end of the war once and for all.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro