15- home at last

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In no way shape or form do I own or even attempt to own the Bleach series and/or its characters.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thank you!

chapter 15

As Shiro and Kenpachi approached the forest that surrounded Shiro's home both Yachiru and Tensa became spooked.

*Shiro can you let me out of this cage now?* questioned Ulquiorra mentally.  Shiro looked at Kenpachi who was trying to calm down Yachiru.  Shiro had dismounted from Zangetsu placing the unconscious Ichigo on the saddle.  Zangetsu was used to the feeling of these woods as he knew that they were close to Shiro's home.

"Kenpachi dismount from Yachiru.  I will calm her down.  And could you let my father out of the cage?"  Kenpachi didn't argue with Shiro as he dismounted from his horse as Shiro walked up to the white stallion who had a pale pink mane and matching tail.  Shiro took Yachiru's muzzle into his hand as he spoke gently to the horse.  Kenpachi opened up the cage that Ulquiorra was in as the bat flew out before he took on his true demonic form.  Once Shiro had Yachiru calmed down, Shiro went to do the same for Tensa.

"Why are all the animals spooked?" asked Kenpachi as even he kind of could feel it.  It was if the woods surrounding Shiro's place was alive.  It was very hard to get a hunter like Kenpachi spooked. 

"Its these woods.  I can feel it.  It is as if the forest is alive.  It doesn't recognize outsiders.  It has grown used to Shiro's presence.  Shiro seems to know what to do about the feeling for the forest as he is using his powers to calm down the animals.  Since the forest guardian is far too weak, the feeling of this forest isn't affecting him." replied Ulquiorra.  With all the animals all calmed down Shiro turned to Kenpachi.

"Kenpachi you can head back to the hunters guild.  I should be fine from here on.  What my father says about these woods is true.  Feel free to give Jushiro Ukitake a full report.  I will go to the guild once I make sure that my forest home can help heal Ichigo." stated Shiro.

"Shiro are you certain about that?" asked Ulquiorra in shock.

"The guild knows full well about Shiro's demonic blood and the powers he possesses since discovering that he is a half demon.  He had sent a letter explaining about Ichigo and what happened back in Karakura village.  Jushiro knows how to keep things a secret if Shiro tells him why.  If you are certain that you can handle things from here on Shiro, I will leave you." Kenpachi as he shook hands with Shiro.  "Remember.... you still owe me a fight when you fully recover."

"Count on getting your ass kicked as you still have not a prayer to defeat me in battle." replied Shiro with a sly smile.

"Don't count me out just yet Shiro.  I may actually surprise you!" stated Kenpachi as he mounted his horse leading Yachiru away from the forest.

"Are you ready dad?" asked Shiro as Ulquiorra nodded his head slowly as the two of them made their way into the forest.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro