16- magic of the forest

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In no way shape or form do I attempt to own anything from the Bleach series and/or its characters.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thanks!

chapter 16

As both Ulquiorra and Shiro walked into the forest surrounding Shiro's home, it was taking most of Ulquiorra's strength not to bolt from the woods.  It was as if the woods were going to strike at him.  Suddenly a hand rested on Ulquiorra's shoulder causing the older demon to jump wildly.

"Dad its all right." stated Shiro softly.  Ulquiorra turned to his son as it felt like his heart was beating wildly.  "Just stay still and don't think about anything.  Soon you will feel it." added Shiro.  Ulquiorra did as his son advised him as he allowed his heart to calm down.  Father and son stood still in the forest as the woods eerie feeling dissipated.  "There see now..... I know that these woods can seem a little bit spooky as it doesn't allow strangers within them.  But for some reason when I found this place it seemed to except me." Shiro stated. 

The two continued on their way traveling deeper into the woods barely saying a word.  As they reached the halfway point within the forest Shiro and Ulquiorra began to notice Ichigo's fox body glowing.  Shiro and Ulquiorra could feel the forest shifting as if excepting the forest guardian.  Ichigo's body was glowing fiercely as it blinded both Shiro and Ulquiorra.

"What's going on?" questioned Shiro out loud.

"The forest seems to be excepting the forest guardian.  It seems that these woods have been waiting for a forest guardian to come into its mists." shouted Ulquiorra.  None of them could see Ichigo's body shape shift into that of his truest form.  Ichigo was within his human shape complete with all nine of his tails.  A fox bone skull covered his face as his hair became much longer and more wild.  His eyes took on the form of Shiro's as his nine tails had a light fire dancing around it.  The woods seemed to whisper softly to Ichigo alerting him to what had happened and who had saved his life.

*Shiro..... he brought me here?* Ichigo questioned to the woods.

*Yes the hunter seemed to care for you greatly during your weakened state.  He went through great perils to make sure that you make it to this forest which hasn't had a guardian in over five thousand years.  We have allowed Shirosaki to live within this forest because we can sense his potential and know that he has demon blood within him.  He is also the one that the prophecy spoke of.* the forest whispered into Ichigo's mind.

*Prophecy?* asked Ichigo.

*The one born of mix blood.  He shall stop the feud that is happening between the humans and the demons.  He shall have the aid of a forest guardian as together they shall change the worlds perception.  It is Aizen who has been hunting down all the forest guardians to keep this prophecy from coming true.*

*Who is this Aizen?  And how am I supposed to help Shiro achieve this prophecy?*

*Aizen is an evil demon who wishes to destroy all the humans and to have the demons rule the world.  Any demon who doesn't follow him, he kills.  As for achieving the prophecy.... follow your emotions.  How do you feel for this hunter?*  Ichigo found himself blushing as he remembered how he first meet Shiro and how attractive the human was.  Shiro didn't seem to judge him like other humans have.  *There is your answer Ichigo.  You are the very last forest guardian left alive.  We have kept Aizen from finding Shirosaki by sheltering him within these woods.  We shall do the same for you.  Please use your powers to aid Shirosaki in completing the prophecy and helping him to stop Aizen.*

*You have my word.  Thank you.* replied Ichigo as the magic that surrounded the forest began to dissipate.  Ichigo landed onto his feet as he allowed himself to transform to his normal human state.  

Once the magic of the forest had worn off.  Shiro and Ulquiorra were now able to see Ichigo standing before them as his fox ears and tail twitched.  A smile was stretched across his face as light crystal tears ran down his face.

"Shirosaki Ogichi..... words can not express how thankful I am to you for helping me and bringing me to these woods.  I am forever in your debt."

"It was no problem Ichigo.  Come on we are almost home.  Perhaps when we get there you two can explain to me what is happening." stated Shiro.  Both Ichigo and Ulquiorra nodded their heads as they followed Shiro as he lead them to his home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro