20- hunter's guild

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thank you!

chapter 20

Shiro and Ichigo left the next day heading to the hunter's guild. They traveled most of the way within the forest as Ichigo taught Shiro how to speak to animals mentally and how to hear their thoughts. It was strange for Shiro at first to hear not only Ichigo's voice but the animals that he had in his company. Once they had reached the edge of the forest. Ichigo had transformed into his fox form as Shiro placed him onto Zangetsu before he climbed onto the back of his black stallion. Ichigo said very little as they continued on their way to the hunter's guild.

Shiro had arrived outside of a large white building as it looked like the old reminisce of a castle. Shiro tied up Zangetsu as he took Ichigo into his arms as he lead Tensa inside of the building. Very few people said hello to the pale white hunter as he went to the office of the head captain of all the hunters Jushiro Ukitake. Shiro knocked on the door before a voice told him to enter. Shiro entered the room to see a kind of sickly looking man with long white hair and brown eyes. 

"Ah Shiro welcome back. Kenpachi had informed me about what was going on. Is that who I take it is within your arms?" asked Jushiro. 

"Yes.... captain it is indeed. If you can assemble everyone together then I can proceed to give them the lay down on what is going on." replied Shiro. 

"Very well Shiro." stated Jushiro as he got up leaving his office. 

*Shiro..... are you certain that you want to do this in front of everyone?* asked Ichigo mentally. 

"I had to do it once before when I became a hunter because of my demonic blood. Besides it is easier with everyone here to only explain things once instead of multiple times." replied Shiro. Ichigo just nodded his head that he understood as the two of them left Jushiro's office to the meeting hall.

Everyone was assembled as Shiro knew everyone's names and faces quite well. Yoruichi Shihoin and Soi Fon where the only two female hunters within the hole guild. Shinji Hirako, Byakuya Kuchiki, Renji Abarai, Kensei Muguruma, Shuhei Hisagi, Kenpachi Zaraki, Ikkaku Madarame, Yamichika Ayasegawa, Kaien Shiba, and Jushiro Ukitake all sat there waiting for Shiro. Shiro took a long deep breath before he stood up in front of his fellow hunters. 

"Greetings everyone. I am standing up here today to report that some of the things we have learned about demons are completely wrong. Not all of them are bad as I have encountered a very unique demon who also forest guardian. I have brought him with me. His name is Ichigo." stated Shiro as he placed Ichigo down onto the floor before stepping back. Ichigo proceeded to transform back into his half human form complete with fox ears and tail. Everyone looked shocked as they went for their weapons except for Kenpachi before Shiro stepped before Ichigo protecting him.  

"Everyone stand down!" yelled out Jushiro before a coughing fit filled his lungs. Nobody saw Ichigo move as he was suddenly right next to Jushiro. Without uttering a word, Ichigo placed his clawed hands on Jushiro as a light blue energy flowed from his hands into the human. When Ichigo removed his hands, the energy disappeared. 

"How do you feel?" Ichigo asked Jushiro. Jushiro breathed in deep as he found its much easier to breathe. 

"Thank you Ichigo. I can breathe much easier than I have ever could before." replied Jushiro. Ichigo smiled brightly before heading back up next to Shiro.

"Now as I was saying. I had encountered Ichigo when I was summoned to Karakura to dispose of the demon. I had learned that Ichigo posed no real threat to that village. They wanted him gone because he stood in their way of acquiring what they wanted. Since I had shown them that I was half demon, they tried to burn down the forest with me and Ichigo in it. We had managed to escape before we made it to Unahona's. It was there I had learned the truth about Ichigo. Along the journey back to my home, I had encountered my father who filled me onto a prophecy. According to this prophecy Ichigo and I are supposed to stop an evil demon by the name of Aizen.  He is the main cause to why demons are attacking humans and such." stated Shiro.  Suddenly a hand shot up as Shuhei had a question.

"So how can we tell if the demons are battling are good or bad?" asked Shuhei.

"Try talking to them.  Demons can understand and comprehend human language.  If they don't respond to you then the chances are that they are evil demons causing trouble.  If they talk back to you within your mind.... then they are good demons." answered Ichigo. 

"What does this Aizen demon look like?" asked Kensei. 

"No one knows." answered Ichigo and Shiro in unision.

After explaining things to the guild Ichigo was introduced to everyone as they were relatively nice people.  They didn't judge him just because he was a demon.  A lot of the hunters had questions for Ichigo about a lot of things as he tried to answer them to the best of his ability.  But there was even somethings that the forest guardian didn't know.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro