28- battle against Aizen

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In no way shape or form do I own or even attempt to own the Bleach series and/or its characters.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thank you!

chapter 28 - battle against Aizen

Aizen's attack hit hard into Shiro's back as his four wings protected not only himself but Ichigo, his mate.  Ichigo looked very concerned after what happened to Shiro.

"Don't worry Ichigo.  We will stop Aizen and rescue my father.  I am sorry if I had worried you." stated Shiro.  Ichigo reached up planting an aggressive kiss onto Shiro's lips.

"I am just glad that your back.  It seems that the spirits have helped you out by bringing you back.  Lets destroy Aizen once and for all."  Shiro nodded his head as he moved his wings creating a large gust of wind which pushed Aizen back away from them.  Aizen looked surprised to see both Ichigo's and Shiro's brand new form.

"Aizen we will not stand by and watch you destroy this world and all of humanity.  We will stop you no matter what!" both Ichigo and Shiro growled in unison.  Aizen threw his head back laughing as he extended out his hand flexing it as if to say bring it.  Both Shiro and Ichigo moved quickly unleasing the full brunt of their combined energy.  "Saigo no Getsuga (final moon fang heaven piercer)!" they snapped unleashing the full brunt of the energy at Aizen.  Aizen screamed out in pain as his wings were clipped in the attack.  He never pictured that the two would be as powerful even without them achieving the prophecy.  When the attack disapated, he ordered his horde of demons to attack and kill everyone including the humans.  This seemed to anger the forest guardian as the glow of his body intesified.  Dense energy surrounded Ichigo creating a nine tailed fox next to him created from pure energy.  Balls of fire formed in front of the energy fox's and Ichigo's mouth.  The balls of fire shot from their mouths like a cannon (cero) whiping out almost half of Aizen's army.  The other half lost all of its will to fight against the two.  This made Aizen furious.

"Your weak...... all of you are weak!  I guess it is all up to me.  I will prove that demon diserve this world and that it is ours for the taking." growled Aizen.  This caused both Ichigo and Shiro to actually to laugh.

"Face it Aizen.  You are not going to win.  Even the demons that has teamed up with you no longer are willing to fight as they know that this battle isn't worth their lives.  There is a very common ground we can all live in peace." stated Shiro.

"Peace...... we shouldn't have to live peacefully with humans.  Demons are treated any differently.  Even you should realized that guardian.  Think back back to how the humans treated you were only fighting for your survial.  But you still believe that we can live in peace with humans." stated Aizen.  Ichigo looked at Aizen smiling as he glanced at his mate out of the courner of his eye.

"Of course I belive that we can all live peacefully." replied Ichigo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro