5- the truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters. Please leave your comments and reviews telling me what you think!

Chapter 5

Shiro lead Ichigo over to a nearby tree where his stuff laid. Shiro took out some ointments and bandages. First he cleaned out Ichigo's wounds earning a snarled hiss from the fox demon. 

"Tell me do you have a name?" Shiro questioned.  

"Ichigo." replied the fox. 

"I'm Shirosaki Ogichi but everyone calls me Shiro for short." he replied putting the ointment over Ichigo's wounds. Ichigo whimpered in pain from the ointment stinging his open wounds. Ichigo's ears pressed back against his head as a light blush crossed his face. Ichigo could smell the demon blood running through Shiro's veins. This caused Ichigo eyes to widen. "Tell me why do the villagers want you dead" 

"They just fear me for no reason. I have never done anything to harm them. I may steal some food and clothing but it is only enough to get by. They have destroyed half of my woods and killed many different animals for no reason." stated Ichigo. Shiro began to wrap Ichigo's clawed hands into the bandages.

"According to them you have hurt and/or killed people. You steal and swipe all of their food. You destroy their crops. Steal their clothing and supplies. And destroy the village." stated Shiro. Suddenly it seemed as if the air around them changed drastically becoming much colder. A loud harsh growl arose from Ichigo's lips as his fangs and claws elongated. Broad jagged marks that looked like whiskers appeared on Ichigo's face. His eyes changed as his slitted brown eyes became golden yellow resting in a sea of black.  

"Those lying son of bitches. They will say anything to get rid of me. I have half of the mind to show them what I'm truly capable of." growled Ichigo threateningly. Blue energy began to ripple around Ichigo's hands forcing Shiro to let go of his hand. Zangetsu whined out loud stomping his foot which caused Ichigo to stop. The fox could see the concerned look in the hunters face as he tried to calm down his horse down.

Ichigo retreated away from Shiro and Zangetsu as his ears went down flat against his head as his tail wrapped around his leg. You know the look of a dog who just got scolded. Soft whimpers arose from Ichigo's lips as he can't believe that he had lost control like that. Once Shiro had calmed down Zangetsu, he turned his attention to the fox who was cowering away from the hunter. 

"Ichigo?" Shiro questioned softly as he stretched his hand out to the fox. Ichigo shied away as much as possible before Shiro grabbed him into a tight hug. At first a panicked look stretched across Ichigo's face before he found himself relaxing in Shiro's hold. "It's all right Ichigo." Shiro stated softly stroking Ichigo's hair which wasn't actually hair but rather fur.

The fox and hunter sat like that for a while as the hunter tried to calm the fox down. He has never witnessed such a display of power before from a demon. Shiro found himself becoming attracted to the demon he was supposed to destroy and kill. Ichigo was far different than the other demons that Shiro had hunted in the past. 

'Why am I attracted to this one prey? Why would it seem that the villagers lie about what he has done and taken from them. Why is there more to this than meets the eye?' Shiro thought to himself as he held Ichigo close to his body.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro