Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

**Two weeks later**

"I can't believe I am leaving next week, I'll miss you", Kacy sighs to Elisha.

"I'll miss you too, how is your boyfriend going to manage?" She asks.

"He's not my boyfriend just my summer fling, we're going to two different places."

"Long distance relationship can work once you put effort into it", she shrugs.

"Nah long distance isn't for me", Kacy shakes her head.

Elisha laughs, they're having a drink at a bar, she hasn't talk to Brendan in two weeks. The day after her date, she packed her stuff and had Malcolm take them to Zack's apartment, she'll be staying there until she gets her job and gets her own place.

"How your ex best friend doing?" Kacy asks.

"I don't know, I can't believe he hasn't even apology yet. Annelise told me that he calls her everyday, but she ignores him and stays at a friend's house the first few nights after he came to her house."

Kacy laughs,"serves him right, so where's Malcolm carrying you tomorrow?"

"Ice skating, here's a secret he can't even skate", the girls laugh.

Elisha's phone rings, Evan is video calling. 

She answers,"hey, how's your vacation?"

"Good, where are you anyway?" He frowns.

"A bar, we miss you", Kacy shows her face.

"Don't drink too much though", he advises.

"We wouldn't, this is literally our first glass of wine", Elisha admits,"where are you?"

"Hotel room, I'm bored that's why I called."

"Go to a club, get a girl and bring her to your room", Kacy shrugs.

"I am not hooking up with anyone."

"Just helping, I'll be back", she leave.

"So how you're holding up?" Evan asks Elisha.

"Not so good, I miss him", she sighs.

"He'll talk to you soon, I'm sure. Wish I was there to comfort you though."

"Malcolm is already doing that, but thanks", she smiles.

"Orr right, your boyfriend", he smirks.

"He's not my boyfriend, we only been on five dates thus far."

"I have a feeling, he'll ask you to be his girlfriend soon", he winks.

She laughs and takes a sip of her wine almost choking when she glances at the entrances.

"What's wrong?" Evan frowns.

"Its Brendan, he's here with Zane."

"I think you two should work things out, I better go."

"No stay", she pouts.

"We'll chat tomorrow and you'll tell me how it goes", he winks and hang up. Kacy returns,"aw he's gone."

"Yes, but look who came", she tilts her head towards where Brendan and Zane are sitting by a table.

"We should go say hey", Kacy grins.

"Hell no, I am leaving", she gets off her stool.

"Lisha?" Brendan says behind her. 

She turns around,"oh hey stranger. "

He sighs,"come on don't be like that, it already sucks you're not answering my calls."

"Maybe I have a good reason", she crosses her arms.

"I am sorry okay, if you answered my message you would have known. I am really sorry and I hope forgive me", he whispers to her when he pulls her into him for a hug.

"I already forgive you, but you hurt me so much", she sighs.

"I know and everyday I'm going to make it up to you. Now can you please get Anne to talk to me. I really like her, Layla is all part of my past now."

"I will", she nods.

"Heard you're dating Malcolm", he teases.

She blushes,"oh hush", she playfully pushes him and he laughs.

------

Malcolm arrives to pick up Elisha at 4 pm at her work place the next day.

"Hey sunshine, ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes, let me just tell Miranda I am going", she nods and unties her apron. Kacy is serving a customer her order while another temporary worker takes someone's order.

Elisha returns with her handbag,"bye Kacy", she calls and takes Malcolm's hand.

They step out unto the pavement,"since the ice skating rank isn't far from here, let's walk", Malcolm suggests and she nods, "so you and Brendan, finally reconnect?"

"Yes, its so weird that we didn't talk for two weeks straight. The first week was hard since almost everyday we saw each other", she explains.

"Yeah Brendan been mopping around since you left and Zane finally got him out the house last night", he laughs.

"Did Kacy told you we would have been at that specific bar?"

"Maybe, family never reveal one another secrets."

"Whatever."

15 minutes later

"Why did you bring me here if you can't skate?" Elisha frowns.

"That was five years ago, I had a lot of practice since then", they enter the rank and got their skating shoes.

"Let's see what you got then", Elisha ties her laces and stand. She goes unto the ice and waits for Malcolm who comes right after, skating slowly. He takes her hand and they skate together.

"Who taught you to skate?" She ask.

"Myself, I spent hours here alone during the summer when everyone was gone", he explains.

"But I thought him some tricks", a person adds coming towards them. A blonde hair girl around their age stops in front of them.

"Hey Sasha, this is Elisha. Elisha this was my tutor Sasha", Malcolm introduces them to each other.

Sasha smiles a little,"nice to meet you, we went the same high school, but I always blended into the crowd."

Elisha nods, no wonder she didn't know her.

"So what you're doing here Sasha?" Malcolm turns to her.

"Summer job, I am teaching some eight graders to skate. They want to play hockey when they go to high school next month", she explains gesturing to about seven fourteen or fifteen year old guys.

"How are they doing?"

"Good, just teaching them a few dodging tricks, they all are quick and swift which is good. What are you doing here?"

"As you can see, we're on a date our sixth one", Elisha answers.

"Oh, nice. Well I'll see you guys around, I got to get back to my job", she skates away.

"Did you guys... ", Elisha trails off.

"Only been on a few dates, but there was no spark you know so we stayed friends", he explains.

"What about us, do we have a spark?" She whispers to him.

He looks into her eyes and blushes slightly, then he pulls her closer him and presses his lips against hers. Elisha closes her eyes and kisses him back eagerly, she feels like there are butterflies in her stomach.

After a few seconds they pull away, there definitely is a spark between them no doubt.

"Will you be my girlfriend Elisha?" Malcolm asks.

"Yes", she smiles and kisses him again. They leave the skating rank two hours later and get pizza a block away.

Elisha texts Tony the good news,

Elisha: Hey, guess who have a boyfriend now? 😊😊

Tony: Me? 😉

Elisha: Are you gay ? 😱

Tony: 🤐🤐🤐

Elisha: OMG you are, why didn't you tell me? 😯

Tony: I am not gay Elisha 😂😂 but there is something I need your help with though

Elisha: Okay first let me just tell you, Malcolm asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes

Tony: Yay you're finally have a boyfriend 👏👏

Elisha: Anyway what's up with you?

Tony: Remember when I got drunk and woke up with Lola next to me?

Elisha: Yes?

Tony: Over the weekend Aaron called me at 11 pm very worried and angry. He saw Lola crying in the bathroom with a stick thing in her hands

Elisha: 😱😱 Pregnancy test?

Tony: Yes, she's pregnant Elisha and I'm really worried, what if I am the father? Aaron will kill me 😓😓😓

Elisha: But didn't you say you used protection?

Tony: Yes but it is not 100% effective, you know that. She called me last night asking me what to do

Elisha: What did you tell her?

Tony: Nothing, I asked her if she slept with anyone a few days before me and after me

Elisha: And?

Tony: She just hung up, I don't know what to think now. Aaron wants her to have an abortion, but her twin sister doesn't

Elisha: Their parents?

Tony: Doesn't know yet, but I think she wants to keep the baby since the baby will be born around May so she can finish her second year of college

Elisha: You need answers whether she slept with someone after you, ASAP

Tony: I know, we're meeting up tomorrow before she goes home for a week

Elisha: Good luck

Tony: Thanks

---

"Is that all?" Malcolm asks Elisha as he puts her bags in his backseat.

"Yes, let's go. I have to make dinner still you know", she gets into the passenger side. Its been two days since she talked to Brendan and is Malcolm's girlfriend. Tonight Mrs. Gunner and Annelise are coming over at Brendan's house for dinner.

"See you tomorrow", Kacy waves from her window, Chad is with her.

"Yeah, see you. I can't wait for Zack to get here on Friday", she smiles.

"Me too."

When they get to the house half an hour later Brendan is waiting at his front door.

"Thank Goodness you're here, I don't have no idea what to cook", he hugs Elisha while Malcolm gets her bags.

"This is the last time I am leaving this house, well until I get my own place though", Elisha chuckles.

"I told you already Lisha, you can stay here. We can split the bill and it have enough room as well", Brendan adds.

"It'll be awkward once Annelise starts staying over", she shrugs.

"Not if you spend time at Malcolm's apartment", he smirks and Malcolm shots him a glare.

"Whatever, let's just get dinner started."

What do you think about this chapter?

Comments on Malcolm and Elisha dating?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro