Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Early Sunday morning Brendan gets a call,"what?" He snaps.

"Elisha is missing, I just pass by your house and realize that all the lights are on from last night and Elisha phone isn't on", Zane explains.

"How?"

"Since I have your key, I unlock the door and saw her phone smash on the floor. Plus, the television was left on and a half eaten pizza on the center table."

"Shit", he mutters as Annelise gets up.

"What's going on?"

"Lisha been kidnap, we got to go", Brendan replies,"get my guys to my house by 1 pm, we're coming", he tells Zane and hangs up.

"But we aren't suppose to leave till tomorrow", Anne whines.

"Sorry babe, but this is urgent", he kisses her and goes to the bathroom.

"Can't you let your men find her? This suppose to be ou-"

"I made her a promise Anne that I will protect her, looks like I am not done fulfilling that promise. I should have let Malcolm stay with her for the weekend", he sighs.

"We better after a make up weekend after this", she scoffs.

"Lisha is my number one priority, pleased understand that."

"Might as well just make her your girlfriend why you at it", Anne snaps.

"Anne please, if something happens to her I will not forgive myself", Brendan turns on the shower.

"Fine, but don't expect me to talk to you any time soon once we get to Chicago."

"I should have known something was up when I got that message last night", Malcolm sighs.

"It's not your fault bro, we'll find her", Brendan assures him.

"How? We have no idea where she is."

"But I got surveillance camera, just hope we can see the plate number of  the get away vehicle", Brendan logs into his security system.

They see a guy walks up to the door, Elisha opens the door and he attacks her with sleeping powder; then takes her phone and text Malcolm before throwing it inside locking the door and carrying Elisha to the black car.

"Sh*t no plate number", Brendan curses.

"Now what?" Zane sighs.

"If her father is in jail then there is only one person I can think about who will take her..", Brendan trails off.

"Jett's father", they say unison.

"Contact Ace, we're going to Brooklyn."

"Let me go pack, how many days are we going to stay?" Malcolm asks.

"By weekend we suppose to be back, so five days top", Brendan answers.

_______

Elisha wakes up tie to a bed,"not again, why am I always the target to get kidnap?" She grumbles, at least her legs aren't tie. 

A guy enters the room,"you finally awake darling, sorry about last night ", he grins.

"Let me go!" She snaps.

"No can do, I got strict orders to keep you here", he shakes his head and sits on the chair right next to the bed,"such a shame a young lady like you is drag into this messed up world, but got to blame your father for that."

"My father? Is he the one behind this?!" She demands.

"Nope, let's just say revenge can sometimes be horrible", he sighs.

Revenge?

She gasps,"Jett's father", she mutters.

"No comment, I'll be back with your breakfast soon sweetheart", he winks and gets up.

"I like syrup on my pancakes", she calls.

"This isn't a restaurant, you can't order what you want to eat."

She scoffs.

Elisha wakes up a few hours later after eating her cold breakfast, the a**hole couldn't even hot her breakfast for her.

"Hey jerk face, I need to you use the bathroom!" She yells.

"Can it wait? I am doing something very important", he says.

"Baby hurry up" a woman giggles.

"You can bang your h*e later, I need to pee!" Elisha snaps.

"I'll be back baby", the guy grumbles and a minute later the door opens,"aw did I interrupt your getting laid time", she coos.

"Shut up."

After she finishes use the bathroom, the red hair woman glares at her,"did you bang him too?"

"Ew no, you can keep your walking STD", she states and the man leads she back to the room.

For the rest of the evening, Elisha hears them at it and wouldn't rest.

When the sun sets they finally stop and the guy brings her dinner an hour later.

"Is she gone?" She asks.

"Yes, will be back tomorrow", he smirks.

"You are disgusting and have no shame", she shakes her head.

"I have needs too", he shrugs.

"My boyfriend and best friend will find you and kill you all", she hisses.

"Not if they can't find us", he smirks,"and it's about time we get rid of that stupid gang either way", he takes the empty plate.

"It isn't stupid, it is one of the most feared gang", she snaps.

"Not after the leader has a soft spot for you", he chuckles.

"We'll see, he'll kill you once he gets here."

"Not if you're dead by the time he get here", he shrugs.

"What?" She gasps.

"Its no big deal, an eye for an eye right?"

"No big deal? No big deal!" She shrieks.

He leaves quickly and Elisha starts to panic.

---

They arrive at Brooklyn late evening and go straight to the hotel. Ace will arrive around next hour or so since he is driving.

"Malcolm and I will share a room", Brendan says as they reach their floor.

"While Zane and I take the other one", Draven adds.

"My men will be here in the morning and we'll get use the element of surprise against Will and his men"," he states.

"Do we have the exact location? She can be anywhere", Malcolm points out.

"Well don't search any abandon warehouse because that's the first place they'll expect us to go, so first we go to Will's first house here. Its on an old street no one really goes on anywhere", Brendan explains.

"Isn't Will at a retirement home?" Zane frowns.

"A few days ago he signed out saying that he was going on a vacation for a week or two in the Caribbean. My sources confirm that he did book a flight, but didn't show up the day of it, not suspicious at all", Brendan chuckles sarcastically.

"Hmm, he can be anywhere" Draven sighs.

"Once we get Lisha, we'll wipe the rest of his gang out."

2 hours later

"How your son going?" Brendan asks Ace as they chill at a small bar opposite the hotel.

"Great, he called me daddy just the other day", he replies proudly.

"Does he look like you?"

"Well he got my traits, but looks like his mother a little just with blue eyes."

"When we get Elisha back, let her stay in New York for a few days I don't think it will be safe for her to return home just yet", Brendan suggests.

"No problem, Anika wants to meet her badly", Ace nods.

They drink, laugh and talk till midnight, then return to their hotel rooms. 

Brendan texts Annelise.

Brendan: Sleep well, we really need to  talk when I  get back

_____

Short chapter I know, but that is to prevent me from getting writer's block.

Anyway a few chapters to go for this book to end, I hope you enjoyed it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro