Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-

Novalee rushed into the police station, followed by Julian. Sidney sat in a chair with tatum behind her while Billy was in another room.

"Sidney, are you okay?" Novalee questioned, and Sidney looked at her,

"Where the hell were you?" Tatum questioned, crossing her arms over her chest, "You were supposed to be at home with Sidney."

"I'm sorry, but when did you turn into her mother?" Julian questioned, glaring at Tatum, who glared back at him.

"Nova, tell your boytoy to shut up."

"Enough!" Novalee snapped, "I'm not entitled to be by Sidney's side 24/ 7, tatum,"

"If anything, where the hell were you? Weren't you supposed to pick her up? And Julian's not a boy toy, he's my friend, just because you're the deputies younger sister doesn't give you the right to be a total bitch to everyone else." Novalee said, and Tatum huffed, crossing her arms.

"You know what, I don't need this." Novalee turned around and walked away,

"Yeah, keep walking away like a coward. It's what you've been doing for a whole year." Tatum spat out, and novalee ignored her,

Julian followed after Novalee, unknowing of the eyes that followed him.

As Novalee walked out of the police station, she spotted Gale weather's and she walked over to her,

"Gale!" She yelled her name catching Gales attention, and Gale smiled at her,

"Novalee, what do I owe the pleasure." Gale questioned, and Novalee crossed her arms over her chest,

"The truth." Gale snapped her fingers and her cameraman Kenny lifted the heavy camera to his shoulder as he started recording.

"That night my mom was murdered, Sidney wasn't even there when it happened. She arrived after it happened, and the real killers were long gone," Novalee said,

"Cotton weary is an innocent man who was having an affair with my mom."

"So, you are saying, Sidney lied about seeing Cotton weary leave that night?" Gale asked, and Novalee nodded,

"Yes, she lied about the whole thing." Novalee walked away and Julian quickly followed her.

"Wow..that was hot." Julian spoke, and Novalee sigh,

"It was stupid. God, I can't believe I just did that!." Novalee said, shaking her head.

Sidney already had enough to deal with, and Now she has bigger things to deal with because of what she just did.

She couldn't believe she just said that to Gale weather's of all people, but she was just so pissed, and she wasn't thinking straight when she did it, but now, Maybe Cotton weary would be free.

Not that she really cared or anything.

She made a whole mess things, but she wasn't going to try and fix it, she knew it was only going to make it worse.

She was slightly startled when Julian threw his arm over her shoulder, "You can stay at my place tonight, if you like."

"Sure, we just have to pick up fat Louis. Poor baby must've been so scared." Julian raised an eyebrow at her,

"My cat, Julian, he's probably hiding." Novalee told him, and Julian nodded,

"Okay, let's go then."

---

Word count - 516 words

Thoughts?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro