Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

【G R E E N H O R N】

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

17th September 2019

V

"Open the door, Miss Cooper", I grumbled, knocking the door for the seventh time and she still didn't respond. I don't get paid enough to bear her stubborn ass here. This is not her realm and its better she acknowledges that. We are not in need of any self-acquainted damsels.

"This is the last time I will ask you nicely. You better open the door or I will fucking break it", I growled and decided to wait for ten seconds. Ten seconds, that's all. I will not hesitate a bit to destroy this wooden frame.

"I was inside the washroom. I didn't run away", she mumbled her words in a cracked voice and I pushed the door to get inside. She flinched at my action and Jungkook went to her side. I looked at him in confusion but he was busy holding her shoulders. What the fuck!

"Are you okay? Did you cry or something?", he asked in a soft voice and I huffed. Did he forget that we are not supposed to be friendly with strangers? We don't even know her identity except for the fact that she caught the President's attention.

"I am fine", she uttered, still in his hold and I sighed. 

"If your consoling session is done, will you come downstairs to have breakfast? I don't want someone to die here because of starvation", I spoke intending sarcasm and she clenched her jaw. Girl! Why do you want to test my patience? 

"I just don't want to eat. You can continue and I don't think I will die not having one meal", she muttered trying to get away from Jungkook's hold. Something about her is making me suspicious, the way she just wants to stay in her room, and the fact that she does no job for living, except for lazing off in Soobin's house.

"Hannah, I am sorry but I can't leave you empty stomached. If you don't want to eat with us, I will get your food here. But skipping a meal is a big no-no", Jungkook softly voiced out his words and she nodded, after thinking for a whole minute. 

"I don't know who brought you up like this. You are just one sick and stubborn person I wish I didn't have to babysit. At least learn to have meals on time", I spat at her and walked towards the door frame.

"Wait", she called and I turned to her. Jungkook was still by her side and she looked as if triggered by something. What's wrong with her? Did that brainless asshole of Soobin inject the wrong drug into her?

"I never wanted to be a part of this, under some freaking murderer's roof. It was you who forced me with all the unfair means. How do you expect me to know to match your expectations and why the hell are you dragging my parents into this?", she snapped and Jungkook looked dumbfounded. Parents are one emotional point, then. 

"What do you even know about them?", she clenched her fists and I chuckled. She does all the actions trying to show she is angered or powerful. But little does she know none of that works to retort us.

"I don't know anything about them babygirl. All I know is their product being an absolute Greenhorn, a specifically useless one", I stated nonchalantly, leaning on the door frame with crossed arms, waiting for her reaction. Her eyes turned red and her fingers started trembling. Jungkook looked at her in concern and turned to me showing a "What the Fuck" look.

"You are a pathetic coldblooded bastard who doesn't care about anything or anyone. You fucking locked me up in your place and taunted my parents for an absolute shitty reason. I wish I could kill you", she grumbled and a lone tear escaped her eye. She must be too attached to her parents.

"I wish I could kill you and send you to where my parents are", she sighed and covered her face with her palms. Jungkook facepalmed and I realized what she spoke. Shit! I didn't intend to do this. Fuck! I didn't know. No doubt, she would consider me as one atrocious being void of the tiniest emotion.

"Hannah, I will get your breakfast. Just sit down and please don't take his words to your heart. He is just out of mind at this moment", Jungkook grunted with an irritated voice and darted towards me like a muscle pig. Wait! Isn't he one?

"Hyung", he called me and pulled me outside the room. 

"What the hell was that? Why are you treating her like that? Do you want to show yourself as a heartless person and be hated by her?", he spat at me and I shrugged. I am not concerned a bit about the impression she has of me.

"Above that, I must ask you about your noteworthy pretension of being a good person over there? What are you trying to prove?", I questioned him and noticed his expression falter in the very next second. 

"She is Aeri's friend and has always been nice to her. She got stuck here because she went alone to the convenience store because Aeri is hungry.", he revealed and I mentally smacked my head for the most absurd explanation given by the ace combatant of the squad.

"Don't tell me you fucking...", I stopped my words when he shook his head in clear negation. Thank God! He isn't foolish.

"Firstly, she got stuck here because of her needless curiosity to know about Soobin and secondly, we are keeping her because of the orders of the President. Aeri has nothing to do with this, so don't be a sappy nincompoop", I reminded him of the real motive behind her captivity.

"Even then, you need not be so hurtful to her. You hit her weak point", he spoke pressing his knuckles, producing the click sounds and I smiled.

"I want to know her weak points and it was easier than expected. She is an emotional wreck and can be easily manipulated. I don't think physical training would be enough.", I told him and he nodded, understanding why I behaved so rude in the last few minutes.

"If that's the case, shall we take his help? He is the best at that", he suggested and I shook my head at the thought. Not again, if we take up the same person under us, it would only cause catastrophic mismanagement of a single trainee.

"I will take care of that. Don't worry. Moreover, I don't think we can stay calm in the same place. You don't want a civil war, do you?", I asked him with a faint smile and he tittered. 

"Are we going to have a civil war? When? Oh My God, I didn't know. When did the country become chaotic? Are we living under a stone?", Beomgyu shot all kinds of diddly squat questions and I closed my eyes, controlling myself from tearing up. I am tired of these boneheads.

"Go and pick your brain, Beomgyu. I am exhausted now", I plopped on the couch and the others laughed out. Okay? Is that a joke? 

"This is the kind of emotional training he has given", I muttered under my breath and Jungkook let out a chuckle. Beomgyu was trained under him and is called to be the most emotionally stable person in his squad. But, I don't think he is mentally fine. Well! None of them are.

"Fine, enjoy your breakfast. I will take these to Hannah", he carried two boxes of sandwiches and a bottle of juice. I nodded my head and he walked away. 

I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes. Her deep blue eyes came into my vision and I immediately unlocked my orbs. What the hell! Why did they come to my mind? I shook my head in vigor and concentrated on the most important matter in front of me. My source of living, food

───※ ·❆· ※───

(Warning: This part till contains things related to self harm. If you don't feel comfortable, please feel free to skip it. Start and End are given by ❃❃❃)

❃❃❃

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and traced my fingers on the exposed skin. It is cold just like the life I had, just like the icy people who made me what I am today. The full-sleeved blue shirt was two meters away from me, lying on the floor and I sighed. I am perfect, he said and I should have understood. I should have known his icky motives. But I didn't. I curse myself for being a dipshit in that pathetic life. 

"Ugh", I groaned as I pressed the sharp and cold metal on my flesh, just above the elbow. It was hard. It was harder when everything gave me the reason for not being able to lift my head in shame. I was just a guy in rags and got flown away for a red-cent, I laughed at my awful self in front of me. 

You are born to be left alone, Taehyung. You don't deserve happiness. You might save hundreds from falling into a death trap, you might be the most loyal serviceman in the whole squad, yet you won't be loved for the man you are. You are disgusting and you know it. Why don't you just bury yourself for being a good for nothing? 

"Being handsome is the trait that you make use of. And it got your life like this, so pitiful and despicable. You don't deserve to live, Mr. Kim Taehyung. You don't deserve to breathe"

I scratched the flesh and took a deep breath to endure the pain. A sense of relief gushed into me with each scratch and I smiled faintly. This is nice and feels better. Better than the tormenting pain I carry in my fragile heart. Why does it suffer so much instead of just giving up?

The place got a fresh mark and looked puffy and red. It feels so fine and so satisfying, I thought to myself as I dug the honed metal into my skin once again. The hell that incarcerated my serenity for a time that felt like billion years is all I want to forget. I am thankful to these blades and cuts for being the finest solution.

"Yes, I took him for that reason only. I don't have any other use with him. He is just one piece of shit that I got in the trash"

Tears streamed down my face as I dug the blade deep through, on the same spot. I clenched my fists to take in the excruciating sting on my arm. I envy everyone, every little being for being happy when I can't be. I envy everyone for smiling so heartily when I struggle with might and main just to pretend like one.

Crashing down on my knees, I dropped down the blade and pressed my thumb on the injured spot to stop further bleeding. Pulling my knees closer to my chest, I buried my head on the triangular gap between the bone caps. This will pass on, just like every day, I told to myself. 

I wish I could endure the pain.

❃❃❃

───※ ·❆· ※───

18th September 2019

"Hyung, the issue is getting serious day by day. The intensity of potential evil is growing rampant and the President is scared", Jungkook got the files and stood in front of me, worried at the new piece of information. His ceased forehead and constant gritting of teeth make it even more obvious. 

"Isn't it the same thing we heard last month? Didn't we try to stop the corruption in the business", I enquired remembering our measures to control the possibility of any alarming mishap. I guess it didn't work out.

"They are powerful and we can't trust those mediators. They could be on either side and I am not sure if the President's bribe is enough", he stated and I agreed to his points. The President cant fulfill the needs of those assholes. 

"I don't think it's just a small issue, hyung. I think it's something huge. But I am not sure and didn't want to alert the Board because of my assumptions", he revealed and I gave it a thought. Is the problem big or are they showing it big? It could be a deviation from the normal track too.

"Why would someone involve in the business out of nowhere? We had the tightest security till now, didn't we? I don't think it's just that. Jungkook, check out for any suspicious foreigners who landed in the last week. Gather each and every bit of information about them. And ask the rest to have an eye on those assholes", I ordered looking at the issue on all sides and he agreed. 

"I will do as you say along with those annoying little shits and you take care of her. I don't want her to be a victim in our chaos", he warned in advance and I understood his motive.

"Jungkook ah, it isn't any indication yet. Don't jump too deep into any kind of conclusions and don't take things too seriously. Think smart and don't forget the other issues. I will talk to the President about this and might as well participate in some, all by myself", I informed him. He nodded and walked out of the room, dropping into deep thoughts.

This doesn't seem good at all

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Greenhorn

a person who is new to or inexperienced at a particular activity.

A/N: Hey guys!! I am back again. Do vote and comment if you like the part❀

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro