👻 10 👻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The team was busy in their chit chat in the bus...
Rohit and Virat with their exchanged bodies were tensed about heir team finding it out...

"Ro plan yaad haina" Virat asked Rohit who was dozing off
"Yess whatever we speak we'll speak together so that no one finds out that our bodies have been swapped " Rohit spoke in one go
"Now lemme sleep vi " Rohit huffed and was about to sleep when stooped him
"Idiot you are Virat Kohli now you can't sleep like this wake up " Virat spoke
"What am Rohit Sharma " Rohit spoke
Virat smacked his forehead

"Ro remember our bodies have been swapped plss don't mess up the situation for one day " Virat spoke joining his hands in front of Rohit
"Vi chill bro I won't forget this for the next day " Rohit spoke with a wide smile
"Haa abhi ek sec baad kharate maarke soyega yeh " Virat mumbled
"Did u mutter smthg vi " Rohit asked
"Waah he's still awake...
Ah Nthg ro " Virat spoke the first part to himself

Chahal observed smthg unusual with his bhaiyas so he went towards them...

"Bhaiyas what happened to both of you why are you so quiet I mean Rohirat not fighting is very unusual " Chahal spoke laughing
"Nhi we've decided that we won't fight for a day we wanted to see whether we can stay like that or not " Rohit and Virat spoke together
"Lol Guysss everyone did u listen to this! " Chahal announced in the bus catching everyone's attention

Rohit and Virat slapped their foreheads
"Yeh hume marvayega" Both of them mumbled
"What happened Yuzi ?"  Harry and Jassi came to their seats
"Abeyy thodi der ke liye yeh Chahal TV band kar na " Shikhar spoke
"Areyy not that The Rohitaa Sharma and Cheeku Bhaiya are sitting idle can you imagine The Rohirat is not fighting" Chahal spoke widening his eyes

Everyone looked at Chahal with straight face...
After a min everyone burst out laughing looking at Rohit and Virat

"BTW Chahal is right how come you both aren't fighting " Jaddu spoke between his laughter
"Areyy hum dono lad rhe hai toh problem nhi lad the toh bhi problem hum maun vrat le kya" Rohit and Virat spoke together again
"Wait why r u guys speaking like this" Rahul asked them
"Like what? " Virat and Rohit spoke together again
"Like this saathme kyu bol rhe ho dono" everyone spoke

"Ahh wo.... What.... Wait.... That.... " Rohit and Virat stuttered
"Yessss we heard somewhere that if best friends can speak like this for a whole day then their frndship becomes even more stronger " virat and Rohit blabbered

Everyone gave them a confusing look as to what did they just speak...
"Mujhe lagta hai tum dono ko sar pe chot lagi hai " Harry spoke
"Who the hell told this " Shikhar asked puzzled
"And who are the best frnds here" Rahul asked

"Obviously us!!!  We are best frnds and yeh hume ek psychologist ne bataya hai so we thought why not try it " Rohit and Virat hi fied
"And whose this great psychologist " Jassi asked
Virat was thinking for a name when rohit spoke up

"Her name... " He was speaking and later bit his tongue realising what he did
The team looked at him confused as to how can Virat mimic rohit
"Cheeku bhaiya why do you sound like Rohita " Chahal asked puzzled
"Haa wo mujhe tonsilitis ho gya"
"I can mimic Rohit and he can mimic  me see" both of them spoke but they later realised that they spoke something really shitty
"What's wrong with both of you" Jassi asked

"Nthg Nthg Nthg it's just tat we r tired" They spoke
"I want to sleep " Rohit whispered to Virat
"What!?!! Wait " Virat spoke
"Okay guyss back to seats plss we are going to reach the hotel also both of us are tired " Vi and Ro spoke

"M damn sure in dono ko sar pe chot lagi hai " Jaddu muttered
"Shut up! " Both of them yelled and everyone broke into laughter and went back to their seats...  

"Hmm smthg's definitely wrong with them! " Shikhar spoke
"I mean konsa psychologist aise bakwas baatein batata hai" jaddu added
"Kya pata yeh dono next level cheezein karte rehte hai " Jaddu chuckled

Soon the team arrived at the hotel near the fort... They decided to walk around the village and visit the fort next day mrng

"We are sharing a room! " Rohirat announced and everyone looked at them with an 'Are u sure look'
"Lol let them stay together the haunted fortress will become normal then" Shikhar spoke laughing
"How??? " Rahul asked
"Areyy in dono ke tantrums dekhke Bhoot bhaag jayega" Jaddu spoke laughing

Everyone broke into laughter except Virat and Rohit... Both of them gave each other 'Ik what's gonna happen' look...

"Pogo se panga le rhe hai yeh log" Virat exclaimed
"Imagine if Sabke bodies swap kar diye toh" Rohit spoke widening his eyes
"Leave that we shld try to get this Pogo to bring back us to normal " Virat spoke
"But how this Pogo she is like a torrent cmg and disappearing kaha se usko manaye " Rohit spoke confused
"Okay we'll probably think Abt that later first let's get some rest I'm sleepy vi " Rohit spoke stretching his arms

"Cheeku bhaiya you are sleepy" Chahal asked looking at Virat
"No no we both r just tired so we thought we'll rest I'm the room okay we'll meet in the evening everyone! "Both of them announced and rushed towards their rooms...

"Smthg's definitely wrong with these two I mean Virat bhai feeling sleepy is very strange " Rahul thought to himself
"ND why do I feel like m missing out on smthg why do I feel like smthg happened last night and I'm not able to remember anything " Rahul was thinking when he heard Harry calling him
"Rahul what happened? "Harry asked Rahul
"Umm Nthg I just think I need some rest my heads been hurting a lot now " Rahul spome and he retired to his room for some rest...

"Hahahahaha " Pogo's evil laughter surrounded Virat and Rohit's room

Both of them were alarmed at the laughter

"Why is she here now " Rohit mumbled
Virat pinched his hand and made rohit shut his mouth

"I see you are going really good with this task of urs anyways prior I wanted you all to go away from this place but now... " Pogo paused

"But now what?!?!?!?! " both rohit and Virat yelled

"You all are under my control " Pogo spoke cracking an evil laughter and disappeared from there ...

Heyya ppl!!!!
So here goes a long update as promised!
Sorry if this chp was boring...

Do vote and comment down ur views!

Stay tuned
~completelyinsane2003

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro