👻 9 👻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Everyone were just hanging around the barren land surrounded by forests of Sariksa National Reserve...

Such pleasant looking atmosphere with lush green forest cover...

A little away from the place where there bus stopped stood the magnificent looking but abandoned fortress of Bhangarh...

A fort looking so magnificent but still left in ruins not visited by much ppl...

The team was clicking pictures and having a gala time when Rohit and Virat sat on a rock nearby and were looking at everyone chattering...

"Vi yaar am sleeping mujhe bohot neend aa rhi hai" Rohit spoke yawning
"Ro yaar sleep after we check into the hotel near the fort not now plss " Virat spoke

Both of them were speaking when...

"It's time for the Captain and Vice captain to have a taste of my powers! Pogo ka kamaal dekho tum Dono abhi! " Pogo exclaimed looking at them and snapped her fingers

Suddenly Virat and Rohit looked at each other confused as hell not understanding what they are looking at...

"Vi why am I seeing myself in front of me " Ro spoke
"Ro and why am I looking at myself " Virat spoke puzzled

Both of them looked at their bodies and freaked out!!!!

The team looked at them with tensed expression
"What happened to both of u? " Shikhar asked
"Na nope nthg u guys carry on" Rohit and Virat assured them and looked at each other
"Vi main tere body main kyu aaya hu" Rohit spoke
"Ru wo chod why I'm I in ur body?!!?!!!! " Virat yelled

"And what's this body swap?!?!?!? Who did this how did this happen " Rohit shrieked
"U r talking as if I did it how will Ik I don't practise some black magic or smthg" Virat shot back

(P. S okay so I'll clear the confusion  virat and rohit's bodies got exchanged 😂 Pogo ke karnaame toh dekho) 

"Vi yeh kya ho rha hai " Rohit who was inside Virat's body spoke
"Ro am telling u I don't know what is happening " Virat who was inside Rohit's body spoke...

Looking at them struggling to find out what just happened Pogo was grinning and finally she broke the ice...

"Dekho Bhangarh jaane ka yahi nateeja hoga isliye wapas laut jao" Pogo spoke in an evil tone which was audible only to Virat and Rohit

"What the hell... Did u hear that " Rohit and virat exclaimed looking at each other
"Who's that??? I mean tum ho kon " Virat yelled

"Pogo naam hai mera...
Logo ko darana kaam hai mera... " Pogo spoke with an evil laughter

"Pogo bwahahahahahah " Virat and Rohit broke into fits of laughter

"This act of yours will land your team in trouble..." Pogo fumed in anger

"Okay okay sorry tell us what are we supposed to do to get back to our bodies plsss we can't stay like this " Virat spoke looking at himself

"Simple if you want your team to be safe and secure you have to stay like this for a DAY!!! " Pogo cracked an evil laughter

"Whattttttttttttttttttttttt?????? " Virat and Rohit yelled in utter shock
"How will we stay like this for 24 hrs oh God " Rohit spoke smacking his forehead

"Nhi kar sakte toh sochlo puri team.... " Pogo was speaking when Virat and Rohit intervened

"No no we'll try our best but are you sure after 24 hrs we'll be back to normal " Rohit and Virat spoke in a helpless state

"That's great!!! See y'all after 24hrs abhi toh main aate jaungi...
Hahahahaha " Pogo laughed and disappeared

Rohit and Virat were in an utter state of confusion...
They didn't know how to manage with this swapping of bodies!

"Ro ab kya kare main toh tere jaise 24 hrs so hi nhi sakta" Virat whined
"Nd main tere jaise pura time jaagta nhi reh sakta " Rohit spoke slapping his forehead
"Areyy what will we do now??? " Virat and Rohit both of them spoke at the same time...

Both of them were thinking of some way to tackle this challenge...
Neither of them could think of anything...
After some time...

"Idea!!!! " Virat exclaimed
"Jaldi bata Kiska wait kar rha hai" Rohit exclaimed
Virat explained the plan to Rohit
"Are you sure this will work?" Rohit asked Virat not fully convinced by the plan
"Hmm maybe but we can at least manage for some time! " Virat shrugged his shoulders
"Hmm okay " Rohit nodded his head in agreement...

"Ohhh frndship goals Chalo the bus has been repaired Cmon nhi toh yahi chodke jayenge " Hardik called for them
Virat and Rohit looked at each other and nodded
"Coming!!! " both of them yelled and boarded the bus...

Heyya ppl!!!
So Virat and Rohit's bodies have been swapped by Pogo 😂
Think Abt their plan!

Okay ppl also I may not update during this weekend so yeah the next update will be on Monday!

Do vote and comment down ur views!
Stay tuned
~completelyinsane2003

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro