👻 4 👻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Silence engulfed all of them when they looked at the random msg sent to all of them at the same time...

Finally Jaddu decided to break the ice...

"WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE IN DEEP SHIT " he spoke looking at his phone
"Kya bol rha hai " Virat asked puzzled
"Yaar jo likha hai wahi bol rha hu" Jaddu spoke with a straight face
"Hain kuch bhi " Rohit spoke
"Ab pura batane ka time nhi hai but this is what is written in the text " Jaddu shrugged his shoulders and everyone looked at him behaving such weirdly..

All of them were looking at Jaddu with confusion evident in their eyes
He was not the same Jadeja they knew... He was behaving strangely...

"What's wrong with you " Shikhar asked shaking his shoulders and Jaddu just sighed
"Huh kya hua ? " he asked Shikhar
"Tujhe kya hua " Rohit came infront of him
Jaddu looked at him confused...

"Am alright what's wrong with y'all why are you all looking at me like that " Jaddu asked them
"Vee bhai pakka unke andar bhoot hai" KulCha spoke standing right behind Virat
Virat looked at the babies of his team trembling with fear

"Am damn sure yeh Bhangarh na jaane ke signals hai " Kuldeep spoke
"Kuliya it's nthg like that and you believe in all such stuff C'mon Jaddu is trying to terrify u " Harry spoke chilled out

"Okay Jaddu yeh bata tujhe yeh code  kaise pata chala" Jasprit asked him
"Code what??? " Jaddu asked puzzled
"Bhai dekho maine bola iske andar bhoot tha" KulCha spoke

"What mere andar bhoot?!?!?" Jaddu exclaimed
"Bhai mujhe aise lag rha yeh bas thoda natak kar rha hai " Rahul whispered to Virat
"Rahul srsly?? " Virat asked with a poker face

"Okay guyss anyways that msg might just be a random one and Jaddu tujhe kuch nhi hua yeh sab bakwas bol rhe hai guyss just get back to ur work " Virat spoke and everyone just sat back at their places waiting for the boarding to start ....

"Harry do u think smthg is really wrong with our Jaddu " Jasprit asked Hardik who was sitting beside him
"Jazz chill man I think he's just having mood swings " Hardik spoke
"Ohkk... " Jasprit nodded and soon realises what Harry spoke
"Mood swings srsly Harry??? " Jasprit exclaimed
"I didn't find any relevant reason " Harry shrugged his shoulders and Jasprit smacked his forehead...

"KulCha what do you guys think Jaddu bhai ke andar Bhoot hai ya Bhootni " Rahul asked laughing
"Shut up Rahuliya " KulCha yelled
"Okay okay guyss sorry but Chahal why aren't u reporting anything on this issue? " Rahul asked controlling his laughter
"I swear Rahul tu agli baar Bhoot ke baareme bolega toh tujhe Bhangarh fort main Akele chodke aayenge phir Gappe ladana bhooton ke saath" Shikhar spoke from behind and everyone burst out laughing...

"Vee " Rohit called Virat but the latter was busy listening to songs
"Viratttt " Rohit yelled near his ears
"Kya hai Ro" he asked annoyed
"Kuch nhi aise hi " Rohit burst out laughing

"Jaddu tune wo msg decode kaise kiya" Shikhar asked him
"IDK bas wo msg dekhke samjh gya " Jaddu spoke
"R u sure u r fine I mean u aren't running on temperature or smthg " Shikhar asked placing his hand on Jaddu's forehead
"Shikhar -_-" Jaddu spoke with a poker face
"Acha okay okay sorry but tu kya genius hai yaar " Shikhar spoke and jaddu smiled at him

"Namaskar darshako Welcm to my new show 'Bajate Raho With Chahal' on Chahal TV Ik my dear views you all missed Chahal TV...  So I'm back with this new show...  you all must be wondering what is this show about and what is it with this name " Chahal spoke with his mobile phone's camera turned on

"So Bajate Raho with Chahal main hum sabki pungi bajane waale hai we'll have some funny questions from the audience so guyss any question u want to ask any of the team members u can tell me and I'll do the asking for u " Chahal spoke and everyone just passed glances to each other...

"Bajate Raho with Chahal srsly yeh trip main humari bajane wala hai " Virat and rohit spoke
The team burst into laughter...

"So guys Kal se start hoga Bajate Raho With Chahal so Wat r u waiting for drop your questions asap " Chahal spoke and switched off his camera
He noticed everyone looking at him with weird expressions...

"Mujhe laga trip main thoda sa funny element bhi hona chahiye na" Chahal spoke suppressing his laughter
"Uske liye tu hum sabko Bali ka bakra banayega " Rahul spoke

"Lol no Itna bhi bura nhi hoga m sure this show will be a hit! " Chahal spoke giving Rahul an 'Imma proud' look...

"Rohitaaaa first up is you and Captain Virat the epitome of frndship goals #RohiRat " Chahal spoke looking at Virat and Rohit
Both of them smacked their foreheads knowing that they're gonna have a tough time answering Chahal's absolutely senseless questions...

Soon the boarding for Jaipur had been announced and here they were off the Jaipur!!!

Heyyyyyy ppl!!!
The code has been decoded Thnx to ppl who've tried decoding it and  what has happened to our Jaddu why is he behaving strangely???

Do drop in ur comments and votes!

Stay tuned
~Ms_Completelyinsane

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro