👻 5 👻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jaipur International Airport

The team arrived at Jaipur...
It was a long flight from Mumbai to Jaipur so everyone had slept in the flight except for the kids... Harry, Jassi, KulCha and Rahul...
Discussing abt some really nonsense stuff earning occasional glares from Virat...

"Everyone has collected their luggage right? " Rohit asked all the members
"Ro that's the question we all have for you " Virat giggled
"Can't u just answer my question straight away humesha ulta seedha jawaab dena hai" Rohit rolled his eyes at Virat...

The team sat in the team bus and were off to the palace hotel!

"Namaskar Darshako Welcm back to Chahal TV so here we are in Jaipur!
Let's go and speak to our very own Cheek Bhaiya " Chahal spoke imitating a reporter
Virat smacked his forehead and faked a smile as Chahal approached his seat...

"Cheeku bhaiya!!! Ik u love me a lot" Chahal was speaking when Virat cut him in between
"No Yuzi I don't love you" Virat spoke controlling his laughter whereas the rest broke into laughter
"Haha cheeku bhaiya is joking he loves me a lot " Chahal spoke trying to cover up

"Okay Cheeku bhaiya so how are you feeling being in the Pink City ?"
"Extremely happy!!! " Virat answered
"Ohho Nushkie bhabhi ki Yaad aa gyi kya? " Chahal asked him with a smirk plastered on his face
"Next question pls " Virat spoke
"Okay okay so one word to describe each of the following ppl" Chahal spoke
"Yuzi marvayega kya" Virat slapped his forehead
"No no wo toh Bajate Raho With Chahal main hoga " Chahal burst out
"Shut up and ask ur next question man" Virat rolled his eyes
"Yeah one word to describe Rohitaaaa Sharma " Chahal spoke and Rohit glared at him

"Sloth " Virat spoke controlling his laughter
"Yeah right shut up" Rohit spoke with a poker face
"Okay Harry bhai " Chahal spoke looking at Hardik

"Aha yeh toh Mowgli hai" virat spoke and everyone burst into fits of laughter
"Mowgli will u plss elaborate " Chahal spoke controlling his laughter
"Haa Vee bhai plss explain why is Harry a Mowgli " Jassi asked
"Coz he behaves like a junglee insan at times " Virat spoke shrugging his shoulder

"Okay so next shikaar is Rohitaaaa Sharma " Chahal spoke and went to Rohit's seat and he had a poker face ...

"Rohitaaaa so the great King Kohli has called u a sloth what r ur views on that" Chahal asked Rohit
"No comments Yuzi" Rohit spoke
"Okay Rohitaaaa seems to be offended" Chahal spoke
"We'll get back to u in our first episode of Bajate Raho With Chahal" Chahal spoke and went towards other players taking a short interview of each one of them...

Soon the team reached their hotel...

The Oberoi Rajvilas
Jaipur

The manager greeted all of them and welcomed them in traditional Marwari style...

"Okay kids so we gotta share rooms in pairs and one of the rooms will have three members" Harry announced
"I'm with Kuliya" Chahal announced
"Jassi I'm with you" Harry spoke
"Shikhar Jaddu bhai and Rahul u guys in one room " Harry spoke
"And.... " Harry spoke when all the other team members yelled
"Nooooo we can't let Rohit and Virat in one room the hotel's gonna be turned upside down" Shikhar exclaimed
"We both aren't kids to turn the hotel into a mess" Rohit and Virat spoke with a straight face

"But no no no no way u guys r staying together nope Harry u go with Virat and Jassi will go with Rohit " Shikhar spoke
"We aren't kids to be left far away Ro and I will stay together and we'll show u that we can stand by each other what say Ro " Virat spoke
"Obviously today we'll show them that we can stay without fighting too" Rohit spoke and they both Hi fied each other

All the team members smacked their foreheads knowing the consequences...

"Okay fine Rohit and Virat bhai in one room okay guys we'll meet in the evening and we're gonna attend this event... " Saying that Hardik handed them a cultural programme's card

"Ahh okay so now all of you check into ur rooms here are ur key cards " Harry spoke handing over the key card to their respective rooms

"Ahhh now I can rest for some time finally " Rohit spoke entering the room and lying on the bed keeping his luggage in a corner
"Ro u aren't sleeping now wake up"Virat spoke shaking Rohit
"Vee yaar plss lemme sleep na" Rohit spoke sleepily
"Ro we gotta plan where are we going to visit today ro wake up" Virat yelled at him

Shikhar, Jaddu and Rahul were hearing their banters from their room as both the rooms were adjacent to each other...

"See I told u right kids...  They won't stop fighting " Shikhar spoke and three of them chuckled
"Lol it's actually a very bad idea to have them in the same room" Jaddu spoke between his laughs
"But wasn't it their choice I mean they were the ones who were saying dialogues that they promise they won't fight and stuff " Rahul spoke imitating Virat and Rohit while Shikhar and Jaddu laughed at his imitation ...

All of them took some rest as they were supposed to meet in the evening to attend a cultural event organised by the hotel...

Heyya ppl!!!
Here's the update m sorry for the boring chp I promise the story would become interesting as it proceeds...

Also for this new show that Chahal has got for us in the story do you all have any funny question a particular player shld be asked?

The players are
Virat, Rohit,  Rahul, Shikhar, Jadeja, Hardik, Jasprit, Kuldeep and Chahal...

So a question to any of these players would be included in the story!

Do drop it down in the comment section and do not forget to vote!

Stay tuned
~completelyinsane2003

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro