👻 6 👻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Wow he was the one who was saying I shouldn't sleep aur ab dekho khud ghode bechke so rha " Rohit spoke crossing his arms and looking at his dearest friend Virat sleeping on the bean bag
"Vee bhai did u wake up Ro... " KulCha came into their and paused looking at the scene infront of them

"Kuliya am I hallucinating or is it for real" Chahal spoke
"No Yuzi it's not just you even I feel like am hallucinating someone plss pinch us " Kuldeep exclaimed
"Ouchhh!!! " Chahal yelled when Hardik pinched his hand from behind
"Areyy Mowgli shant baith now find a way to wake up Virat " Rohit spoke and KulCha burst out laughing

"M not Mowgli Chahal u r gonna pay for this man " Hardik rolled his eyes
"Okay first let's wake up Vee bhai or else he's gonna yell at us that we didn't try to wake him up" Kuldeep spoke
"Rohit bhai yeh chamatkaar kaise hua" Chahal asked and Rohit shrugged off his shoulders

"Okay bhaiyas I'll try my hand wait" Chahal spoke and leaned down to Virat's face level
"Yuzi pitega" Kuldeep spoke, Hardik and Rohit giggled

"Cheeku bhaiya... " Yuzi spoke softly
"Cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeku bhaiya" Yuzi exclaimed but Virat wasn't even moving
"Mere pyaare cheeku bhaiya uth jao na yaar mere izzat ka falooda na karvao" Yuzi murmured

"Okay guys on the count of 3 " Yuzi spoke and signalled them to yell
Chahal signalled 3 and all four of them yelled  "Virat Cooolieeeeee!!!!! "
Virat woke up with a jerk
"It's Kohli!!!!!! " Virat spoke and realised that it was his four brilliant team members who woke him up...

"Who executed this brilliant plan " Virat spoke and all of them pointed towards Chahal
"Gaddar log" Yuzi mumbled and gave Virat a pleading look
"Chal Yuzi I let go off u for this time" Virat spoke and got up ti get ready

"Ro how come I fell asleep " Virat asked
"Who knows how u fell asleep bada dialogue maar rha tha aur khud so gya " Rohit shrugged his shoulders and Virat rolled his eyes

"Okayy bhaiyas don't start with ur banters now we r getting late get ready fast plss " Hardik spoke
"Yeah okay Mowgli" Rohirat spoke suppressing their laughter while Hardik rolled his eyes at them and went out of the room...

All the members were ready for the cultural event taking place at the Hotel...

"Good evening sir welcome to the Cultural Fiesta of Oberoi Rajvilas, we hope you'll enjoy attending it " The manager spoke with a soft smile plastered on his face
"Thank you so much " Virat spoke and all of them went and sat at the VIP stands away from the general crowd

By the end of the cultural event Everyone were in an awe for the performers...

Such vibrant performances never seen before!

The team went onto the stage to appreciate all the performers... The crowd went into an awe seeing their favorites in front of them...

Everyone started hooting and shouting cheering for the players...

"Harry they r cheering the wrong name for you " Jazz giggled
"Shut up man! "Harry spoke

"Rajput bhai!!! " Chahal went to Jaddu
"Khamaghani " Jaddu spoke smiling
"Ghani khama " Chahal wished him back
"Ohho Rajasthan ki hawa kya khaali muh se bhi Rajput bhasha nikal rha hai" Shikhar spoke
"Jatt ji bilkul waise jaise Punjab ki hawa khake aapko lagta hai " Jaddu spoke laughing

"Virat!!!!!  Rohit!!!! " the crowd was yelling...
"Ro autograph dete dete mere haath swell ho jayenge " Virat spoke laughing
"Dw I'll pour a bucket full of hot water on it ek jhatke main haath thik ho jayega" Rohit chuckled and Virat made a poker face

A strange person stood away from the crowd wearing an all black outfit with the veil covering the face...

"You all are ignoring the signals I've sent you are setting your foot into my territory now you'll be pulled towards me and then see you're gonna freak out as hell" the person spoke with an evil laughter looking at the team...

After some interaction with their fans the team went back to their rooms ND we're chilling out planning for the next day...

"Okay so guys tomorrow we're going to visit Bhangarh fort!" Harry exclaimed standing in front of everyone
"Wow!!!! " Everyone exclaimed
"Where's the excitement guys" Virat asked enthusiastically
"Ab kya dance kare " Rohit spoke

"Good idea!!! "Hardik spoke and turned on some party songs
"Rahul's joining me! " He spoke and both of them started dancing like crazy ppl the team burst into fits of laughter

One by one all the team members started joining...

"We expect a step from none other than King Kohli! " everyone spoke
"Abeyy dance kar toh rha hu" he spoke
"Bhaiya full form main aake dance karo aise kya kamar sway kar rhe ho" Chahal spoke imitating Virat and making everyone laugh
"Oh paaji bhangra ke gaane lagao Sukhbir paaji ke gaane chalao! " Shikhar yelled and all of them hooted seeing Virat and Shikhar doing bhangra...

After a round of dance ND leg pulling all of them reached their rooms to have a good night sleep as they were to wake up early in the mrng to travel to the fort...

"You all are coming to my territory beware no one leaves my place without my permission and same applies to y'all as well" the same black outfit person spoke and disappeared from the place...

Heyya ppl!!!
So here's an update and our dear team doesn't have any idea what is happening around them so let's see wats gonna happen in the forthcoming chps!

Also thankyou so much for 1K reads!!!
This just boosts the morale thanku so much!  This drives me to write more 🙃

Stay tuned
~completelyinsane2003

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro