13) Quirk Assessment Test

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/n)'s POV 

"A Quirk Assessment Test?!" The while class bit me shouted aloud. We were outside in a very large field. It looked kind of like a baseball feild but the markings were strange to me. 

All of us kids were gathered around and Mr. Aizawa was in front of us. "What about the entrance ceremony?" Uraraka asked almost a bit desperately. I kind of felt bad when Aizawa answered, "If you're going to become a pro hero, you dont have time for sick leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." 

I messed with the end of my ponytail as he spoke. A bit of a stunded silence filled the class. "You kids have been doing these since junior high too, right?" Aizawa asked as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Physical fitness tests where you weren't aloud to use your quirks. The country still uses the results form students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating." He continued 

I was kind of shocked that Aizawa knew what procrastinating was considering the fact hes always asleep. He looked at the blond kid and shifted his weight. "Bakugo  you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" I tapped my ching and looked and blondy that I now new as Bakugo. 

Bakugo looked surprised for a second but nodded. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa asked still as if he didnt care. Bakudo answered so calmly it felt like he wasnt mean. "67 meters." He answered. 

"Then try doing it with your quirk." 

Bakugo went to a circle and held a softball in his left hand. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Given it all you've got." Bakugo nodded and faced the outside lines of the feild. 

"Then, well...I'll add a blast to the pinch." He said. I titled my head confused and watched as he streched. Suddenly, he threw the ball and a loud bang was heard. "DIE...!!" He shouted. 

I jumped back and heard someone say, "ow!" I looked behind me and saw a guy with red spikey hair. I saw I was standing on his foot and jumped away. 'S-sorry!' I signed to him. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Its alright." He smiled a bit. 

"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa said as he looked at his phone seeing where the ball hit the ground at. "705.2 meters." He announced."That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." 

Everyone gave a noise of surpries as they saw Bakugos score. 

"750 meters? Seriously?" A guy with blond hair a a little black in it asked. 

A pink girl with horns clapped excitedly. "What's this? It looks fun!" 

"We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" A guys with weird looking arms and strate black hair said. 

"Looks like fun, huh?" Mr. Aizawa asked a bit darkly. I hated that tone. "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the while time?" He asked. No one andwersd him. 

Mr. Aizawa smiled but it wasn't a happy smile. It gave me a chill. "Alright. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will he punished with expulsion." 

I covered my mouth and everyone else yelled, "Huh?!" 

I looked at everyone's response. Some looked very confident. Some looked like they didnt care. One person through, stuck out by his reaction. Izukus eyes were wide and his shoulders were shaking. He looked at his hands and looked scared to death. 

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students." Aizawa told us. He moves his hair from his face and gave is a sicotic looking smile. "Welcome to U.A.'a hero course!" 

'A big test on the first day of school. This should be exiting.' I thought 

'I big test on the first day of school. What am I suposed to do?!' Izuku thought worried 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro