14) Rage, You Damn Nerd

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/n)'s POV 

Everyone was doing so good on their tests! Well...Izuku was behind. As we continued the softball throwing test, Uraraka got infinity which, with her Zero Gravity quirk wasnt surprising. I used my electricity to throw the ball and got 692.5. Finally, Izuku was up to throw. He stared down at the ball in his hands and got ready to throw. The ball landed at 47.5 meters. 

I tensed and Izuku looked surprised. "B-but, I'm sure I used it!" He looked at Aizaw. 

Aizawas hair was up in the hair and his neck accessory was floating out. "I erased your quirk." He said. Everyone gasped. "How-" he looked closely at Mr. Aizawa. "Wait...those goggles...you're Eraser Head! You can erase peoples quirks just by looking at them!" Izuzku exclaimed. 

Murmers of, "Eraser Head?" "Who's that?" And "I heard he was an underground hero." Went through the class. 

Mr. Aizawa was telling Izuku something but  I couldnt hear. When he told Izuku to try again he said, "You can use your quirk again." Izuku looked scared but there was also determination in his eyes. Once again, he threw the ball with an explosion like Bakugos. "705.3 meters." Aizawa announced. Izuku looked relieved. 

"700? Really? That close to Bakugos!" The boy with purple hair who I now knew as Iida said. 

"Finally a hero like record!" Uraraka have Izuku a thumbs up.

I smiled and signed, 'Good job.' He smiled back at me. 

I looked at Bakugo and saw he looked VERY surprised. It was like he had never seen anything g like that before. I titled my head a bit and looked at Izuku. 'Is Bakgo okay?' I signed to him. He looked at Bakugo and bit his lip. 

Small explosions were now going g off in Bakugos hands as anger filled his whole body. "What is the meaning of this?" He demanded. He started running at Izuku. "Hey! Tell me what's going on Deku, you bastard!" 

Izuku paled and yelped in fear as Bakugo charged at him. I was about to go and jump in front of Izuku when suddenly Bakugo was wrapped in Mr. Aizawas neck accessory. 

Bakugo struggled to look at Mr. Aizawa. "What the-? These cloths are hard...!"

Mr. Aizawa didnt look happy. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven tightly together with metal wire made of a special alloy." He said. His hair was in the air again. "Jeez.." he growled in a low voice. "Dont keep making me use my quirk over and over. I have dry eyes." 

Iida looked fascinated. "Its such a waist, since his quirk is so amazing!" 

Mr. Aizawa let Bakugo go. "We're waiting time." He said as his hair fell back down onto his shoulders and over his face. "Whoevers next, get ready." He waved his hand and walked back to is. 

Izuku carefully went around Bakugo and went to stand by Uraraka and I. 

"Is your finger alright?" Uraraka asked. "Oh, yeah." Izuku nodded. 'Do you need to bandage it?' I signed to him. "No. It's fine. But thank you." Izuku responded. 

___Time Skip___

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results." Mr. Aizawa told us. We were finished with our tests and ready for a break. "The total is simply the Mark's you got from each test. It's a waist of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." 

I saw Izuku shaking and put a hand on his shoulder. I gave him a reassuring smile and he relaxed a little. 

Mr. Aizawa clicked a button on his phone and a list of results came up. I was in 12th place. I looked at the last name and felt my heart break. Izuku was placed at 21st. He would be expelled. 

I tightly hugged Izuku and he hugged back just as tightly trembling. He teared up and I could only rub his back. 

Mr. Aizawa saw us and felt a bit guilty. He didnt show it but he knew I had trouble making friends and thought to himself as Uraraka joined the hug with Izuku and I. 

When Mr. Aizawa turned off the results, he spoke once more. "By the way, I was lying about the explusion." He said. 

Everyone froze including me. Uraraka and I moved off Izuku and we looked just as shocked as everyone else. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." He explained although he was just coming up with something a teacher would say so he had some reasoning. 

"What?!!" Everyone yelled in sync. 

"Of course it was a lie." A girl with long black hair said. I knew her now as Momo. "It should have been obvious if you thought it through." 

'I didnt notice...' I thought to myself 

"That was a little nerve wracking, huh?" The guy with the weird arms and straight back hair I now knew as Cero looked at everyone. 

"I'll take up a challenge anytime!" The guy that I stepped on anounced. His name was Kirishima. 

Bakugo looked upset because it was a lie 

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and suck in the classroom." Mr. Aizawa said as he walked off. "When you get back look over them." 

Izuku let out a huge sigh of relief and I smiled and sighed, 'We're still together!' He smiled and nodded too worked up to talk. 

Mr. Aizawa came over to us and handed a paper to Izuku. "Midoria, go to the nurses office. She'll fix you up." Izuku nodded and I smiled. 'Uraraka and I will go eat.' I signed to him. He nodded and followed Mr. Aizawa. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro