19) Class Rep

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/n)'s POV 

When I woke up , I looked at my alarm. My eyes widened in terror. I was going to be late! I threw my uniform on in a matter of seconds, put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my bag, and ran to school. 

When I got to the school gates, I saw a bunch of reporters and a familiar mess of green hair being questiond. I tried to go rescue him but reporters swarmed around me too. "What can you tell us about All Might being a teacher at U. A?" The reporters asked. 'Umm...' I signed. 

"She can tell you," I looked up to see Mr. Aizawa glaring causing the reporters to back up slowly. "that she has a class to get to." I nodded and quickly ran to the school building grabbing Izuku's hand and pulling him with me.

Ever since All Might was hierd to be a teacher here, news stations came from all over to try to talk to him. Everyone knew about it. Everyone...

___Class___

"Good work on Fridays combat session. Well, exept  (Y/n)." Mr. Aizawa said. I looked at my hands that were folded on my lap. "I saw the video and results. Bakugo," Mr. Aizawa looked at Bakugo. "You're talented, so don't act like a kid." Bakugo looked away from the teachers gaze. "I know." He replied."And Midoriya." I saw Izuku jump. Mr. Aizawa was looking at a stack of papers. "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?" he asked. "You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over again. As long as you fix your control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Izuku's face lit up. "Fix your sense of urgancy, Midoriya." Aizawa said. "Yes sir!" Izuku nodded. 

Mr. Aizawa looked at the whole class. "Now, let's get down to homeroom buisness. Sorry about the late notice, but I'll have you all-" 

One thought was going through everyone's minds. 'Another special test?!' 

"-decide on a Calss Representative." Mr. Aizawa finished.

'It's an acutual normal school activity.._' I thought relieved.

Kirishima shot up from his chair. "I want to be class Rep! Pick me!"

Kaminary raised hia hand too. "Me too!" 

Mina waved her arms around. "I'll be the leader!!" 

Minetta stood. "My manifesto will be that the girls skirts have to be 30 centemeters above the knee!!" 

Bakugo was yelling angrily. "I'll do it! Me!"

Izuku raised his hand a tiny bit.

I was quietly laughing to myself in the back. 

"SILENCE!!" Iida anounced. 

Everyone stopped and looked at Iida. "It is a job with serious responsibility to lead others." Iida said. "It's not just a job for anyone who wants to do it. Iy's a calling thar requires trust from those around you. If we want to choose democracy, and we need to choose a true leader, then we need an election to choose one." 

Silence filled the class for a few seconds. "Your hand is raised the highest." Izuku pointed out.

"We haven't known each other that long. How can we trust each other?" Tsuyu Asui asked. She kind of looked like a frog.

Kirishima added to her statement. "And if that's the case and everyone voted for themselves..." 

"Don't you think that's presisly why the person with the most votes here can truly be considered the most suitable person?" Iida asked confidently. "What do you think Mr. Aizawa?" 

Everyone turned to Aizawa who was getting in his sleeping bag. "I don't care. As long as you decide before homeroom is over." He said. 

___Votes___

In the end, Izuku and Momo were voted as the class reps. I smiled at Izuku and the bell rang for lunch.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro