20) Homeless?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/n )'s POV

I was walking down the dimly lit sidewalk to the nearest Streetmart. Mr. Aizawa told me to get more food, and if I had some extra money, I could get something for myself. 

I finished buying food and I had about $70 left over. I went to a manga store that was close by and ended up getting three mangas' belonging to my favorite series, Mayonaka Hoshi. 

I carried the extra bag out and looked at my phone. I had thirty minutes to get home. The busses didn't run at this time and my usual path to walk took fourty five minutes. I thought out my options carfully and decided an ally shortcut might be the best thing to do. After all, I am a hero. And I'm positive I could fight anyone who wanted one.

I began walking through an ally, using the flashlight on my phone so I didn't trip over anything. As I walked along, I noticed a lump against the wall. At first I thought it was some trash, but then I saw it move. 

It was a man, he seemed young. His baby blue hair was oily though telling me he wasn't clean. I could also tell he was probably homeless because his oversized clothes made the mans overall skinnyness that much more profound. 

I stopped in front of the man and set my bags down. "Um, exuse me sir, are you okay?" I asked. The man looked up at me and I saw he looked pale and his lips were extremely chapped because he was probably dehydrated. He nodded. I smiled a bit. "You look hungry. Would you like some food? I'm happy to share." He shook his head. "I'm not hungry." Then his stomach growled in hunger. "You digestive system says otherwise." 

Before he could say anything else, I dug in my bags of grosherys. I laid out some hot noodles. "This was my dinner but I ate a snack a few minutes ago." I laid out a box of cakes. "These a Zebra Cakes. They were for my lunch but I think you would like them too." I put a big bottle of Poweraid in front of him. "This will hydrate you can give you the electrolytes your body needs." I closed the bags and looked at him. He was looking at the food rather intensly. 

He finally looked at me. "What's you name kid?" "(Y/n)" I replied not wanting to give him my last name. "And yours?" I asked. "Shiaraki." He looked at me. "Oh!" I took my walet out and handed him, without realizeing it, a $50 bill. He took it after I insisted and I picked up my bags. "Well, Dadzawa will get mad if I'm late. Seeya Mr. Shigaraki." 

I walked home smiling. I heard a small, "Thanks." from the man and I walked into my house smiling until, "You're fifteen minutes late." Mr. Aizawa stated. His arms folded over his chest. 

I laughed nervously. "Hi dad..." 

(Author note: This chapter was planed and thout out by @s-h-o-t-o  go follow this person if you want great ideas, a big imagination, and great stories.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro