3:00 AM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Welcome back to Hitman's Hoax! We got more death in store today! You also get to learn a bit more about deaths in years previous... (Gotta start wrapping this up only four more chapters and then the epilogue after this)

So Enjoy! Or don't. I enjoy reading your incorrect theories either way.

-Jaz

~~~~

3:00 AM

The group was gathered in the cafeteria waiting for this hellish night to be over when a shriek ripped through the empty halls.

"What the fuck was that?" Jason asked.

"But-but- we're all here," Luke said shinning a flashlight at all the faces around him.

"It's the killer," Hazel said her voice shaky. She grabbed Frank's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"But I killed Percy," Annabeth protested.

"It's whoever killed Leo," Piper said quietly.

"Who cares. What's happening to us? What do we do?" Will asked.

"We could go find them and beat the shit out of them. Maybe they even have a phone," Thalia proposed.

"I think it's safer if we stay here," Hazel pointed out.

"That was a scream, did someone attack them?" Frank asked.

"Ugh I can't take this wondering. Let's just go," Nico said standing. Other followed his lead and stood.

They wandered the school aimlessly until their flashlights landed on small red specks on the floor. They followed the trail silently before the specks turned to smears going underneath a double doors, the entrance to the gym. On the other side of the door lights flickered.

Hesitantly the door were pushed open and the flickering lights and flashlights shined upon a sight worse than the others seen that night.

Leo and Percy's bodies had been moved.

Percy's body lay straight and Leo's head at his foot and laying straight as well. Their blood had been spread across the floor covering the Olympus High logo to form a shape like a blade. Altogether they formed a bigger picture. A scythe.

"Titans..." Luke breathed. Rachel didn't say anything hit tears fell from her face as she slowly stepped closer and closer to what was her best friend.

"But... They couldn't have screamed. And they couldn't moved themselves here," Will said.

"Unless this is still part of that sick game of yours," Jason pointed out.

Thalia grabbed him by the collar. "Get over it and get with reality! Who gives a shit about that stupid prank when people are actually dead and our lives out in actual danger!" She shoved him away. "Fuck you! Fuck this! Fuck everything! Everything has gone to shit since Bianca and Zoë!"

"Let's go smash some windows or something."

"Let's split into two groups and break anything we can," Luke suggested.

They quickly split into two groups:

Annabeth, Thalia, Luke, Jason, and Piper.

Will, Nico, Hazel, Frank and Rachel.

Both groups set off to cover a floor the first group the second floor the second the first. They set off looking for a spot which would be an easy way down after breaking a window.

~~~~

"I-I- never mind..." Will said as he and Nico walked behind the rest of the group.

"What?" Nico asked him.

"I... They mentioned that your sister was killed. I thought she was just hit by a car? You um don't have to answer if you don't want to..."

Nico bit his tongue debating answering the question. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times before he spoke. "That day... a car rolled by gun hanging out the side even so Bianca... She- she ran into the and pushed Percy out of the way of the oncoming car." Nico paused and closed his eyes. "She was run over. And the driver? The driver just kept going and then they gunned down Zoë Nightshade a block later... Bianca was supposed to be with Zoë at the time so, it was assumed that she was a target to... They just got to her early..."

"I'm sorry," Will said quietly. "I shouldn't have- I'm sorry."

"Me too."

~~~~

"Titans... I thought I was done dealing with them," Thalia stated.

"We all did," Luke breathed.

"I was supposed to be a Hunter."

"What?"

"I was supposed to be the newest member of the archery team. They were on their way to meet the rest of the team to hang out and meet me. But that day instead I sat in detention."

"You never told me that."

She shrugged. "You had no reason to know. I never ended up joining the team. I should be thanking you if anything."

"Why?"

"You're the one who landed me in detention that day remember?" She said with a shadow of a smile. "You wouldn't stop poking me in class so I slapped you. You started joking you were stuck in an abusive relationship and Dr. Demeter thought you were serious. I got detention and lecture thanks to you."

"Right..."

~~~~

"After Bianca and Zoë the Titans sent out some threats and then they disappeared. But why come back now?" Hazel asked quietly.

"To ruin our lives more of course," Rachel said. "Isn't that what they do?"

~~~~

"Wait! I don't think we checked in here yet?"

"The rest of the group is moving ahead."

"There's three of them. Just cover me for long enough for me to look if someone is in here." 

"I really don't think- hey get out of there!" They hissed. A sharp intake of breath met their ears. After taking a deep breath they too headed in. "Where's you'd go?" They asked shining the flashlight around.

"Over here."

They gave a sigh of relief. They shined the flashlight in the direction of the voice and froze. "W-what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry," a shaky voice responded.

"Just put it down. Please. Just put the gun down alright. I-I won't even tell anyone."

"I'm sorry. I have to... As much as they hate me I love my family..."

Before the other person could respond the trigger was pulled. The gun went off three times its bullets landing in the stomach.

A body fell to the ground still writhing in pain not quite yet dead. The killer didn't bother wiping away the tears that fell as they slowly removed the silencer from the gun and let if fall to floor. The killer's hand drifted to their pocket where a note sat. They gripped the note tightly as they put the gun to their temple. Tears falling more furiously now. "I'm sorry... Just when I thought things could go right... I'm sorry. I'm sorry Percy, I'm sorry Leo." Eyes turned to the person on the floor, still bleeding, their eyes wide, confused and desperate. "And I'm so so so sorry Jason."

Jason opened his mouth to shout in protest but the gun had already gone off.

~~~~

There ya go!

Jason and someone else- the second killer- have left the world of the living!

So who else died?

And who is the other killer?

You'll find out eventually!

See Ya Creeps!

-Jaz

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro