8. Orion's Rage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Disclaimer- I do not own any of the characters they all belong to Rick Riordan and Greek Mythology

I woke in the morning to lots of crashes and loud banging. It sounded as if someone was trying to tear camp apart. I woke up and looked outside my tent and saw all my sisters doing the same. We were all confused until Phoebe yelled," Monster attack everyone get ready." Of course none of us were certain but that was the only logical explanation so I quickly got dressed into my hunters uniform and made my bow appear before running out and joining my sisters as we rush towards the centre of camp.

When we got there we all stopped. What we saw was not what we expected. Our brother, Orion, was tearing the camp to shreds. He was ripping tents apart and pulling trees out the ground. He was shooting at anything that moved whether it was one of our wolves, an animal or even Artemis, who was trying to calm him down but he wasn't listening instead he was trying to kill her. I called out, "Milady, what is going on. Why is Orion acting this way?"

"I do not know but I want you girls to stay away and not let him see you. If he does he will not hesitate to kill you, he has lost all sense," Artemis replied back while dodging Orion's rapid pace arrows while returning fire of her own. We all went back to our tent to strategize.

We were all discussing why our brother was acting like this. None of us had any idea, it was so unlike him to act like this, I had only see him show this violence and aggression in fights against hordes of monsters. We were all confused until I remembered last night. Apollo had cursed him to want to kill every creature on the planet, that includes us. This is bad. I quickly ran back to where Orion was destroying anything in his path much like the Caledonian Boar that Milady set on that insufferable farmer who killed it. Anyway, my sisters and Artemis are telling me to stop but I run to Orion and call out to him. "Why is thee doing this, my brother. I am sure you can break the hold of this terrible curse, listen to me!" I call in desperation. For a moment it seems to work, Orion stops rampaging and looks at me, I cannot tell though if he recognises me or not with his mechanical eyes before he roars at me and shots one of his large, black, deadly arrows at me. I am able to dodge it because of my training and return a shot of my own though my arrow does nothing to ail his actions. I call my sisters to arms and we slowly drive Orion out of camp beginning his permanent exile

Once we are certain Orion is gone we all gather around the campfire. "What were you thinking Zoe?!you could have died!" Artemis exclaims and the rest of the hunt put in their own comments about how reckless and stupid my decision was.

"Calm down my sisters, I did not know thy cared so much for my health but I had good reason. I remembered last night when Apollo cursed Orion and tried to break that curse but it had a strong hol on our brother and didn't work," I told all of them.

"What is this curse you speak of Zoe?" Artemis inquires. I took a deep breath.

"Last night I was awoken by a strange light and it was Apollo moving through the camp. I quickly awoke my sisters and Phoebe, Jade Atlanta and I all followed him. We found him outside Orion's tent and heard him curse Orion with the urge to kill every beast on the Earth. We were goig to tell thee this morning but the curse had taken over and we had that to take care of."

"I see, well Zoe, that is a good excuse, just don't be so reckless in the future at least let your sisters know what you are going to do," Artemis told me. Then we split up into groups and Phoebe assigned us jobs to try and clean up the mess Orion made. I sighed, next time Apollo comes to camp I will give him a piece of my mind I think before following my sisters to try and remove all the destroyed trees and tents.

Hey Everyone,

Man I haven't updates in like a month, whoops, but in my defence for the past three weekends and the next two I have got little to no spare time and all my lunchtimes and spare time around sport have been spent doing homework. Luckily, I found this slot of time where I don't have anything I need to do quickly and decided to write this chapter instead of trying to focus on homework after swim training which was tiring because I had to do most of it Butterfly, yay. Btw, it was about 3 km which isn't much normally but it is if it is butterfly. Also I have started another story it is a Percy Jackson Harry Potter crossover I write to keep myself entertained on the bus so don't worry this will still be my main story focus. Like always give me pointers.

-Ella

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro