Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mark watched as he stood up, staring at Anti. He rolled his neck. "You called?"

Anti snarled, his hand shooting up and choking Mark. Surprisingly, Mark didn't feel anything. "Stay the hell away from Jack, or else."

He reached up, grabbing Anti's wrist. He pulled himself out of Anti's tight grasp, then turned around, pulling on Anti's arm and slamming him on the ground. He placed his foot on Anti's chest, pressing hard. "Try saying that again."

"Who even are you?" Anti asked.

"Call me Damien. Now, I'm going to give you only one chance. Get out of this hotel room and stay away forever."

"I think not." Mark watched as Anti's eyes softened, turning to Jack's normal, baby blues. Jack stared up. "Mark. You have to fight it. Come back to me now."

Damien stepped off, glaring. "Didn't you just hear me say my name?"

Jack quickly stood up. "I'm not talking to you right now. Mark, listen to me. Focus. Come back, now."

Mark blinked, and he was no longer zoned out. He looked around himself for a moment, then at Jack. "What the hell just happened?"

Jack sighed, stepping forward and hugging Mark tightly. "You're okay..."

Mark nodded, hugging him back. "Yeah, I'm okay."

Jack slowly pulled away. "So. You're like me."

"I... I guess so."

"Did you ever notice anything? Any hints or voices in your head?"

Mark shook his head. "No. I had no idea."

Jack sighed again, sitting on the chair nearby. "Fuck. I'm sorry, this is all because of me-"

"No, Jack." Mark kneeled in front of him, placing a hand on Jack's knee. "This isn't your fault. How could it be?"

"If we didn't meet, then he wouldn't have come out. It's because of me that he did."

"Jack. Just listen to me." Jack looked into Mark's eyes. "He would've come out eventually. It's not your fault. He couldn't have stayed hidden forever. You should know that, because that's what happened with Anti. Right?"

Jack closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry, I got too worked up."

"It's okay. You don't need to apologize."

Jack stood up, causing Mark to follow. "I should just go-"

"No, please. Don't leave me."

Jack stared at him. "I have to, Mark. I can't stay like this-"

"Please." Mark's eyes filled with tears. "I can't lose you again. I love you too much." Mark grabbed Jack's hand, holding it close. "I don't care that we have dangerous personalities. I don't care that they want to hurt each other, or hurt us. All that matters to me is you." He looked at Jack, who was starting to cry, as well. Mark let a few tears slip. "Please don't leave me. I need you."

"Mark." Jack choked. "I can't-"

"Please, Sean. Come back home."

Jack's breath caught at the sound of his given name. The infliction Mark gave it sounded lovely in his ears, like the perfect melody in a song. He looked in Mark's eyes- wide, pleading, and shining with tears. He felt his own hands shaking, his breath ragged, his heartbeat fast. He nodded slowly. "Okay." He breathed. "I'll stay with you."

Mark let out a breath. "Thank you."

"But we're staying here." Jack forced. "We're not going back. Not now. Not like this."

Mark nodded. "Whatever you need. Whatever will let you stay with me."

Jack cupped Mark's face in his hands. "You know I didn't really want to leave you, right?"

Mark wrapped his arms tightly around Jack's waist, lifting him slightly. "I know. I know you."

Jack nodded. "I know. More than anyone else."

The two kissed then, no longer able to tolerate the space between them anymore.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro