Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Javier sat up in bed the next morning and watched Jessica as she slept. He'd managed to sleep last night, better than he had in awhile. He smiled as he remembered her answering the door armed with a frying pan. Knowing her she could do some real damage with it too. He chuckled which caused her to stir awake.

She looked up at him with innocent sleepy eyes. Something in him stirred. He reached out and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Buenos días" he told her.

"Buenos días" she copied

He chuckled again knowing that might be one of the only things she knew in Spanish. She had been so patient and welcoming last night. Without a word she had lead him to her bedroom and ordered him to go to sleep. He remembers how she blushed when he took off his shirt and climbed into bed next to her. Sometime during the night she turned to him in sleep and cuddled into his chest. He was all too happy to pull her closer as he drifted off to sleep.

As he looked at her now he could see the uncertainty in her eyes. He couldn't blame her. He was confused about this too.

"Thanks for letting me stay here" he said

"Sure, it was...nice"

"Sì" he replied nodding.

"I'll go put on some coffee"

"Wait, please" he said pulling her back to bed.

She looked at him as if she was scared to hear what he wanted to say.

"I know we, um...argue a lot, but I don't want you to think I'm only attracted to your body, because I'm not"

"Wow a girl just loves to wake up to insults in the morning, please do continue."

"No Jessica that's not what I mean. It came out wrong. I meant your body isn't all I'm attracted to. I just don't think I have it in me to date"

"Have you ever tried?"

"Yes"

"What happened?"

"She decided she wanted someone else instead"

"The girl in the picture you mean?"

"Yeah"

He was glad she didn't push the conversation anymore. Things would have only gotten awkward if she did.

He followed her out to her small kitchen and sat while she made them coffee. She took lots of creme and two spoons of sugar. He filed that information away for later use. He looked around and saw a wall where she had picture. He walked over to get a closer look.

"Family?" He asked over his shoulder.

"Yes. Those three are my brothers." She said pointing to three guys dressed in farm clothes standing by a stable.

"What about them?" He pointed to a picture with a man and woman smiling lovingly at each other.

"Uh, yeah those are my parents"

The sound of her voice caught his attention. He turned to her and was surprised to see tears in her eyes.

"You're not close?" He asked curiously.

"We were" she replied nodding.

"Were?" He knew he shouldn't have asked when a tears escaped and rolled down her right cheek.

"They died seven years ago" she replied

He placed their cups on the table and pulled her to him, in a comforting hug.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered against her hair.

"Thank you." She mumbled into his chest.

When she pulled back he held her face between his hands and stared into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful Jessica"

"I am?"

He nodded, then he brush her cheek delicately with his finger. He leaned in closer to her, lightly and gently he brushed his lips against her. He watched as her long delicate lashes fell against her cheeks as her eyes fell closed and she leaned in closer to him.

He cursed and his hand fell away from her face when the smoke detector went off. They both rushed to the kitchen to find their breakfast burnt to a crisp. While she grabbed the pot from the stove he used her kitchen towel to fan the smoke away from the annoying instrument blaring through the tiny apartment.

“I guess breakfast is off the table” she said

“Literally” he replied smiling at her

They stood in awkward silence for a while. Him not sure what he should say next. He was all too happy when she spoke up instead.

“Look Javier, I know you don't date and I'd rather not force you to make us a thing. So, how about we just play this by ear, not put a label on it? Just see where this goes.”

“Are you sure you're alright with that?”

“No, I'm not sure, but …”

“Yeah I know, me too”

He threw the towel on the counter and closed the space between them, pulling her into his arms.

“eres mi droga”

He claimed her lips in a slow sensual kiss. Her lips were warm and tasted of coffee, something in him came alive. He pulled her even closer as he pulsed her earlobe between his teeth and nibbled lightly. She sighed and turned her head giving him better access. He shuddered as her hands moved from his neck to slide along the open buttons of his shirt. As his kisses moved to her next he could feel her throbbing pulse. That wasn't the only thing throbbing.

He picked her up so she could wrap her legs around him as he walked over to the couch. He sat down and her legs fell around him, straddling him. He kissed along her neck and she whimpered and trembled against him. He smirked realizing he had found a weak spot. He lifted his head from her neck and looked into her eyes as he helped her out of her blouse. Her white lace bra came into view and he wasted no time reaching behind her to release the clasp. He groaned as her full perky breast spilled from their confines and bounced before his eyes.

He leaned closer and pulled one dark pink nipple into his mouth. She moaned and threw her head back as grabbed hold of his shoulders to keep herself upright. As his mouth open to take her other nipple an obnoxious knock came at her door.

“Whoever is at the door just signed their death wish.” He grumbled

She blushed as she pulled away from him and pulled her T-shirt back on. He watched as she ran her fingers through her hair then pulled the door open without checking who was there. He made a mental note to scold her about that later. Then frowned when Logan came strolling into her apartment like he owned the place.

“Well now I see why neither of you so called friends are answering your darn phones!” He complained then sat on the couch.

He picked up Jessica's white bra and Javier couldn't help but to grab it from his intruding hands.

“I swear you too screw like bunnies. You're always in heat. Don't you get sore?” He asked turning to Jessica

Javier bit his lips to hide the smile that was threatening to betray the angry persona he was trying to pull off, Jessica's eyes widened and she blushed to the tip of her roots.

“What are you even doing here?” Asked Javier

“Oh well I didn't know you own the place too”

“Logan!” Jessica snapped

Javier looked at her and found her looking at him. He realized she sensed his annoyance.

“OK! I guess I interrupted before y'all got your release huh?"

“LOGAN!” they both yelled in unison turning to glare at him.

“OK! Javier I tried calling you because I ran into Bethany at the club last night”

“Bethany?” He asked tensing up.

“Who's Bethany?” He heard Jessica ask

“Javier's girlfriend” Logan replied in a duh tone.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro