Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ling! Ling!" Mei Chang called as she can up to her older brother. "Look! I found this little panda!

"Awww, are you going to keep him?" Ling asked.

"Her! And yeah, I am! I'll name her Xiao-Mei!"

"Take good care of her, alright?"

"I will! I promise!" She yelled as she ran off to her room.

Ling smiled as he watched his little sister run down the corridor with her new animal friend. He then continued  making his way to the kitchen. It wasn't quite time for lunch, but Ling was starving and needed to eat right then. He snuck into the kitchen and went to the pantry. His stomach growled as we scanned the shelves of food. He took some food and then he took more and more until he could carry no more. He started eating before he even closed the pantry doors.

"Again, my young lord?" Ling closed the pantry doors and turned to see his favorite knight-in-training standing there before him. "It's not lunch time yet."

"Hello, Lan Fan." Ling greeted with a bright smile and a mouth full of food. He swallowed the food in his mouth then said, "I was just a bit hungry. Want some?" Ling held a piece of bread for her.

"You're going to spoil your lunch." Lan Fan said as she took the bread from Ling and started eating it.

"I'll be fine. Besides, if I don't eat then I'm sure I'll collapse from hunger!" Lan Fan smiled a little and continued eating as Ling continued talking. "We can share the food now! You are my favorite little knight after all!"

Lan Fan blushed lightly and finished the bread she had. "Thank you, my lord, but you really shouldn't be eating."

Ling smiled at her. She gave him a stern look in return. Ling sighed and opened the pantry again to put all the food back. Once done, he closed the pantry doors and turned to Lan Fan.

"Happy?" Ling asked and proceeded to pout like a puppy.

"Yes. I am." Lan Fan said.

"I'm only doing this this one. Only this once and only because I like you so much." Ling said with an innocent smile. Lan Fan blushed in return. "Now do you want to go see the royal garden with me while we wait for lunch?"

"Yes, my lord." Lan Fan said.

Ling walked out of the kitchen and Lan Fan followed behind him. The two walked out to the beautiful garden. Bright green, a variety of different colored plants, fruits growing on great trees. Lan Fan looked around in awe. She had never been to the royal garden before. Ling noticed her look and smiled.

"Do you like it?" Ling asked.

"I do." Lan Fan said briefly.

Ling smiled and took her hand. Lan Fan looked at their joined hands and blushed lightly, attempting to hide it. Ling guided her around the garden and told her all about the different plants. She smiled as Ling shared everything he knew. It was a perfect moment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro