1. A disaster

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As usual, a calm and peaceful meal is not in Shekhawat's blood, they like it messed up and loud.

''Arey chup bhi ho jao tum dono, kyun itna ladd rahe ho subha subha?'' Naina questions Anamika and Ananth who were busy arguing.

''Main nahi ye ladd rahi hai. Jab bhi ghar mei rehti hai chillaati hi rehti hai aap isko kahin bhej kyun nahi deti Mom.'' Ananth advices his mother who shot him a glare.

''Ananth behave, she's your elder sister show some respect.'' Naina scolded him.

''Oh please Mom, I don't want her at all. She's 19 and still depends on Dad but I'm independent even though I'm just 14. I tell you, she's useless!'' He exclaims receiving a slap from Anamika.

''Shut up Ananth!'' She shouted.

Ananth twisted her hand,''how dare you slap me!!'' He glares at her.

For his bad luck, Rajveer enters in the scene at the same moment.

''Ananth!'' He shouted at him as he separated him.

''Dad, she hit me.'' Ananth complains.

''You deserves that!'' Rajveer rolls his eyes, he doesn't like his own son!

Okay! It sounds weird but that's what it is, he doesn't like Ananth only because he makes videos on tiktok.

''Oh haan! Main toh bhool hi gaya tha, aapko toh ye kabhi galat lagti hi nahi but it doesn't mean har bar meri galti hai.'' Ananth shouted over Rajveer.

''Disrespecting your parents and elder sister is a bad manner in itself aur wo toh tum har minute karte rehte ho so please.'' Rajveer rolls his eyes as he takes his seat between Anamika and Ananth, it's the only way he can stop their fight.

''Raj aab tum suru maat ho jao please, I had enough! Ye dono tabse jaane kyun ladd rahe hai.'' Naina scoffs, she wishes if she had any magic wand or some power to vanish anyone then she would use it on her kids, undoubtedly!

''Because he broke my microscope and destroy my project.'' Anamika rages.

''I just wanted to see what's you're observing in that (microscope) wo khud toot gaya, don't blame me.'' Ananth shouts trying to prove his point.

''Touch karne ki jarurat hi kya thi tumhe? Tum jante ho na tumhari Di ka project chal raha hai.'' Naina tried to explain to him.

She had never been this calm to someone like Anamika and Ananth. She remembers how badly she had beaten kids of her neighborhood who used to play around her house and disturbs her. But now the scene is totally different. They not only make noise but drag her in each argument, make her do their things, and shout around for no reason. She feels like a bechari bahu who's being torture by her in laws and she don't have any voice but to go with the flow. Though she had beaten up Ananth a few times when he was a kid but now he's grown up and also taller than her, she can't do the same now while Anamika had been a good girl in her childhood, she used to pamper Ananth when he was small but later things changed.

They develop hate feelings for each other out of nowhere. Anamika doesn't tolerate Ananth's presence around her while the guy doesn't leave a single chance to taunt her.

''Mumma aap mujhe kyun keh rahi hai? Meine kuch kiya hi nahi hai wo khud tootaa hai! Aur waise bhi wo project toh phir ban sakta hai na, fir kyun mujhe blame kar rahe hai sab?'' Ananth argues, tears building up in his eyes finding his mother taking Anamika's side.

Naina told herself to be calm, she just can't tolerate this melodrama - the Shekhawat's are melodramatic! Either be it Raj, his parents or his kid, they all like drama.

''Leave it! Just drop the topic right here! Anu, i'll help you with your project and Raj please get a new microscope!'' Naina says, the least she could do to settle down everything.

Anamika doesn't seem to be pleased but stays quiet as Raj assures her that he would help her too. So easily, really easily not even giving it a second thought or doubting it agrees, wowww, just wow!

Naina wonders about all the stories she had heard that a daughter is the replica of her mother, how she's more close to mother than father, their comfort zone and all but the reality is really different or maybe in her case only!

On the other side Ananth feels left over and accused.

Rajveer is already on Anamika's side, Naina is out of the game so he's all alone on his side. Well,not that alone, he has his fans and followers of course!

''Anyways, main puchna bhool gaya. Kal tum school gayi thi na kya hua wahan?'' Raj questions.

Naina rolls her eyes, why does he want to know about it when he never wants to visit school or help her?

''Nothing that you can get entertained, just a parent meeting!'' Ananth defends which only clears the doubt that it was much more than a PTM!

''Yeah, we have you for entertainment right? Who need anybody else when a joker like you is always around.'' Anamika commented.

''Haan haan, atleast main tumhari tarah har ek chij ke liye bhikh na mangata firta hoon. Khud kar sakta hoon apna har ek kaam, khudke paise se shopping bhi kar sakta hoon aur...'' He had just started to speak when Naina interrupted.

''Bas padhai hi nahi kar sakte right? Baki har chij mei Ph.d kar rakhi hai tumne.'' Naina snaps, making Anamika and Rajveer giggle while Ananth leaves the table in anger.

''Agar ho gaya ho toh tum dono nikalne ka kasth karoge ya palki bulwaun tum dono ke liye?'' She glared at the father daughter who ran out the house like rockets.

Huhh! They are all so mean, neither of them wished her for her birthday!

Sooner or later, she's going to teach them a lesson and obviously, Rajveer would be first!

But for now, she needs to see Ananth and make him ready for school. He has already failed two exams, his marks are getting worse with every test while the guy doesn't care about it, all he cares about is his tik tok videos.

She remembers once Raj had said, if the government bans tiktok he would distribute sweets in the whole state. Ananth had gotten offended by the statement.

Ah! She shouldn't be thinking all this at the moment. Brushing off her thoughts, she moves to Ananth's room which only enrages her later.

To be continued..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro