2. The Lost I Card

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A frustrated Naina reached Ananth's room which was in a mess. Finding everything shattered around in the ground enrages her, she had just set the room a few moments ago but the guy is so unthankful that he just messed up everything.

''Ananth, ye kya tareeka hai? Tum ne sab kuch faila diya room mei, kyun? Kabhi thik toh karte nahi kuch par bigadne mei bahut mahir ho!'' Naina shouted as she headed towards him.

''Mom please! Main aapse nahi kehta kuch karne ko aap khud karti ho aur fir ussi baat ka taunt deti ho. Aise karne se aacha hai aap na hi karo kuch, main khud kar lunga.'' He rolls his eyes, he was upset with the fact that even his mother didn't take his side, he expected her to be by his side.

''Ananth behave yourself! Har waqt aisi baatein karna jaruri nahi hai tumhe.'' Naina shot him glares.

''Haan mujhe toh kuch allow nahi iss ghar mei, I just don't get it mujhe rakha hi kyun hai yahan? Saare ilzaam mujh pe lagane ko? Main kuch na karun toh bhi mujhe hi sab blame karte aur aur usko koi kuch nahi kehta, kyun?? Dad ka toh samajh aata hai, he's jealous of me kyunki itni choti si age mei main itna successful ho raha hoon aur unki ladli beti abhi tak unpe depend hai par aap kyun mere saath aisa kar rahi hai Mom?? Didn't you promise aap mera saath dogi par aap wo kabhi nahi karti!! Bas Dad ki haan mei haan milati rehti ho!'' Ananth screams his lungs out, he seems devastated and broken but Naina sees her anger building up much higher as Ananth broke the vase while screaming.

Well, she doesn't care about the loss of vase but what she cares about is CLEANING!!!!

''Calm down Naina, Calm Down!!!'' She told herself as she stood like a statue at her place. She doesn't want to react wrongly.

''Ananth bewajah baat ka batangaar mat banao, meine aisa kuch nahi kaha tumhe jo aise react kar rahe ho. But yes, you can't talk like that about your father kyunki usse tumse jealousy ho iska koi matlab hi nahi banta! Don't compare your few followers and some money with his years of hard work!'' Naina keeps her point.

Ananth stares at her for a moment, ''mujhe aapse baat hi nahi karni hai.'' He turns away, saying so.

Naina let out a sigh,''fine! Baat nahi karni toh maat karo par kuch der mei tumhari school bus aati hogi toh fatafat ready ho jao.'' She told him but he refuses.

''Ananth, main tumse puch nahi rahi that's an command jao aur ready ho jao otherwise agli baar se main tumhaare school nahi aane wali, tum khud soch lena kya karna hai and yes ye toh tum jante hi ho ki tum chahe jitna bhi SUCCESSFUL AND INDEPENDENT ban jao tumhe hamari jarurat rahegi hi!'' She shutters and leaves from there not waiting for a reply.

As Naina comes out of Ananth's room, she hears some noise from Anamika's room. Naina makes her way to see the matter and finds the girl searching for something in her books and files.

''Mumma, where is my I card?? Meine bag mei hi rakhi thi par nahi hai usmei, aapne dekhi kya kahin??'' Anamika asks, sensing Naina's presence in the room.

''Nahi, meine nahi dekhi! Main toh aati bhi nahi yahan!'' She clarifies.

Naina stares at a worried Anamika who was searching for her card furiously.

''Main help karu?'' Naina asks as she knows if she would touch anything without her permission and by any chance any of her things got misplaced the girl will behave as if someone stole her kidney without her permission.

''Haan!!!'' Anamika replied briefly, pulling off the bed sheets.

''Raj se pucha? Shayad car mein gir gayi ho!?'' Naina says but Anamika denies it as she had already searched there.

''Meine yahin rakhi thi mujhe yaad hai!!'' Anamika repeats her sentence as she pulls out everything from her bag but her card wasn't there.

Naina could see tears already brimming in Anamika's eyes just for an I card. Her daughter is really weird! She gets angry over small things, and cries for such small things. Naina wonders if they need to see a doctor!?

''I card hi toh hai, mil jaayegi! Don't stress yourself!'' Naina tells her that doesn't pacify Anamika at all, she continues to search for it everywhere.

''Mera practical hai sham ko, bina card ke lab mei entry nahi milegi.'' Anamika told her.

Naina furrows her brows, ''aise kaise nahi milegi, tum roj jaati ho na!? Unke pass saare details bhi honge, tumko jante bhi toh honge wo fir ek I card na hone se jaane kyun nahi denge!?'' Naina questions as she finds it really ridiculous.

Don't the teaching staff remember their students? They must have the admission details with them, then why won't they let her in?

Naina sighs, the problem is not only with the teachers and staff but the whole education system of our country is totally and fully corrupt! She remembers a video going viral on the internet a few days back where a girl was late by 5 minute in reaching the examination centre and the staff didn't let her sit in exam, the poor girl was crying outside the college, begging to let her in and attend the exam but her plea made no effect on them. Such heartless people these days only care for money and not for the future of students!

Naina suddenly stumbled at her place as Anamika asked about Ananth out of nowhere.

''Hein!!! Ananth! Woh toh apne room mei hai, ready ho raha hai school jaane ke liye.'' Naina told her, puzzled.

''Ussi ne kiya hoga. I am sure, ussi ne mera I card nikala mere bag se!!!'' Anamika shouted in anger and left her room to have yet another verbal fight with Ananth.

To be continued..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro