7. Their Thoughts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Their happy moment didn't last long, at the end their mood was spoiled again. None had their dinner. Naina asks the house help to keep the food in the fridge so that they can have it the other day.

Anamika and Ananth had already moved in their room, Rajveer and Naina too were in their room sitting on their bed, lost in their thoughts. 

''Tumhe kya lagta hai Raj, kya sab kabhi thik hoga? Kyun inko ek dusre se itni nafrat hai? Mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi aa raha kaise unhe samjhaya jaaye ki unhe saath hi rehna hai hamesha aur hamare saath hi. I don't know why Ananth thinks wo sab kuch khud kar sakta hai aur just because wo earn kar raha hai baki ko bhi karna hi hai. Main usse samjha ke thak gayi hoon ki jo wo karta hai galat hai, he can't taunt or tease Anamika par wo samajhna hi nahi chahta, ghamand mei chur baitha hai wo banda. Not just him, even Anamika is not ready to understand. Kitni baar kaha ignore kare usse par no, she has to respond and plus kuch ho she blames him. I just don't know what to do!!" Naina states her concern and disappointment regarding her kids' behavior.

Yeah, she gets angry sometimes when they don't listen to her but she's concerned at the same time. She can't bear to see them fighting and accusing each other. She's a mother and she wants her family to live happily and not in distress.

Rajveer patted her hand, assuring her that things will be right some day. Naina stares at him, she knows he's not sure himself otherwise he would have given her a long lecture but he's silent and it's a proof in itself.

''Raj!! Aab tum aise chup reh ke meri tension maat badhao. Main janti hoon tum bhi tensed ho par aise chup reh ke toh kuch solve nahi ho sakta na.'' Naina nudged him to speak up so that they could find a solution.

''Main kuch nahi bolna chahta Naina kyunki mere pass bolne ke liye kuch hai hi nahi. Tum rest karo, main dono ko dekh ke aata hoon ek baar.'' Rajveer says and takes his leave without waiting for her reply, Naina lets out a sigh.

Rajveer first enters in Ananth's room, he was already asleep, an empty packet of chips was lying beside the bed, maybe he had it before going to bed. Rajveer covers him with the duvet and adjusts the pillow under his head, he stares at him for a few good seconds. Trying to figure out what made him so egoistic? What makes him believe he doesn't love him? Why does he think he's superior to everyone in the house? Why do he think they will ever let him go just because he thinks he's independent?

Rajveer wonders what shall he do to make his son realize the reality? Perhaps nothing at the moment because if he even says anything the guy takes it as a gun point upon himself.

Rajveer sigh and leave the room. He enters Anamika's room and finds her analyzing something in her laptop, probably studying. There were some edibles on the bed which she was munching every now and then.

When she notices him standing at the door, she allows him in.

''Itni raat ko kya kar rahi ho tum?" Rajveer questions.

''Wo ek assignment hai wahi complete kar rahi hoon. Aur mere I card ke liye apply kiya!!" She replies, moving her fingers on the keyboard.

''Lekin tumhara I card toh mere pass hai!! Mujhe garden mei gira mila tha toh tumhare wardrobe mei daal diya tha meine!!" He told her, Anamika was astonished, she instantly looked at him who had moved to the wardrobe and pulled out her I card.

''Dad!!! Aapne mujhe pehle kyun nahi bataya?" Anamika was irked suddenly as she missed her practical class because of the I card.

Rajveer throws the card to her.

''Mujhe kya sapna aayega tum isse dhundh rahi ho? Aur fir mauka bhi na mila mujhe toh. Jab kal socha bata dunga toh tum ladd rahi thi fir badh mei sar phod liya apna. Inn sab mei mauka kab milega mujhe? Aur fir tum achanak chali gayi toh mujhe laga dekh liya hoga.'' Rajveer replies, rolling his eyes.

''Ananth started it!!" She exclaims.

''You could have stop it but you didn't! Na wo samajhta hai na tum!! Mujhe toh samajh hi na aa raha problem kya hai tum dono ko?'' Rajveer suddenly questions her as he know he can converse with her and she would listen unlike Ananth who doesn't want to hear anything from him. Rajveer has gave up on him, he himself does not want to keep any hope regarding the guy.

''Usse problem hai toh main kya karu? Aapne dekha nahi, he's always behind me for no reason. Usse apne paiso ka ghamand hai, huhh, idiot kahin ka, why would I be jealous of him? I don't see him as my competitor nor can he be because what he does is not what I would ever want. Par usse fir bhi yahi lagta hai toh what shall I do? I can't change his perspective!” Anamika exclaims, her breath turns uneven.

''Fir ladti hi kyun ho uss se? Ignore him!! When you know he's talking nonsense aur tum uske saath kissi competition mei nahi ho toh kya faida ladd ke? Let him be, don't interfere in his matter.'' Rajveer kept his point.

Anamika stares at him for a moment, she knows fighting with Ananth is not a good option but still she repeats that and she herself doesn't know why she does that. Anamika let out a sigh and shifted her convention back to her laptop, Rajveer rolled his eyes. He just hates this attitude of hers but unfortunately he's never able to say that out loud. He stands there for a moment and takes his leave thinking will they ever change?

To be continued…

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro