Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Crete, Greece.

Tragedy occured in the Knossos Palace of Heraklion, Crete. Since last week, visitors have reported their missing children when visiting the grand monument. It is known that 7 girls and 6 boys are lost, and has yet to be found. Police officers speculated it as a case of mastermind kidnapping.

"We found nothing," said the Chief Officer. "Not a single track or clue, except for some of the children's belongings. We suspect it as a work of a professional criminal."

"She just wants to look around. I lost focus for a second, and she's gone," said Camilla Keane, 32, a mother of one of the missing children, Ledana Keane, 12. "I don't understand who'd kidnap her. My husband died 3 years ago, and I'm only a waitress. We don't have much, and I've never been in any fight, nor did my husband."

Anyone with a clue or information may contact the policemen and the chief of the Knossos Palace.

Victoria, Australia.

Shocking news fell upon the people of Gippsland, Victoria as their great Tara River has been reported to dry up completely. Authorities have been sent to investigate, and they confirmed the situation.

"Dry, completely," informed Alex Baig, 45, a citizen that lives near the Tara River. "Only wet soil and dead creatures are left."

There are no witnesses to anything unnatural at the river. Some tourists informed us of their canoeing yesterday. The responsible figures of Tara River claims that it was flowing and still full of water yesterday.

Authorities suspect it as some kind of natural phenomena or a natural disaster state.

For anyone with any information, please contact the following numbers:
Xxxxxxx

Kyushu, Japan.

The visitors of Kankaiji Onsen, one of the hot springs of Beppu Onsen in Oita, Kyushu has been reporting a case of uncommon drowning.
Victims, 6 of them from the age range of 6 to 30, are said to be alone or away from their families. We were told by witnesses that the victims sank into the water, and did not rise back up. When inspected, they were found dead, but with their livers and anus gone.

Responsible figures of the hot spring has reported to find prints of a webbed foot.

Michigan, United States of America.

Jacob McColl, 28, a journalist, reported a case of animal attack last two days ago. He claimed to be sightseeing with his family, a wife, three sons, and one daughter, at Lake Huron, Michigan, three days ago when a panther swam in the lake. His children were dipping in as well.

"Before I can take them back, they dive down, like they're pulled by something, by the panther, most likely," McColl said. "My wife was screaming hysterically, reaching out for them, and she was pulled as well. I can't do anything but run away when the panther got to surface."
Further investigation will be conducted.

Loire-Atlantique, France.

Since last two nights, 6 cases of missing people has been reported somewhere around Lac de Grand-Lieu, Loire-Atlantique. Belmont Curtis, 16, claims to be with one of the victims, Darren March, 16, when he went missing.
"We were loitering around at midnight. Then we saw this... Glowing figure," he told. "He's always been the curious one. I stayed, but even after 1 hour he didn't come back. I tried to look for him, but he's nowhere to be found."
The responsible figures of Lac de Grand-Lieu promises to investigate the matter, and ensure the safety of future visitors.

Zambia, Africa.

5 boats of fishermen in the Bangweulu Swamp, Zambia has mysteriously disappeared since four days ago. Local fisherman, Dubaku Imari, 48, claims as a witness to the incident.
"There were two of them, both far to my right. Then there was this huge gust of air, and one of them fell over. The other was waving at me, flapping his arms, before going down as well," he said. "I rowed back to shore as fast as I could."
Researchers speculate it as some kind of contagious air disease new to the area.
They informed us that they found two dead bodies in the swamp about 7 hours ago, at 7.45 a.m.

"Gosh darn, look at all these articles for today! Mysterious things..."

"Oh, put that down! You're just going to get yourself scared."

The mage cackled. "You are right to be scared."
"Keep quiet, witch."

"Oh, well, I will. But not for long. For I have a celebration to conduct. The spirits I've called..." she grinned. "They've returned."

"What returned?"

"The creatures of the night, the legends, the monsters, those in your childhood tales... They're rising! And you can do nothing about it!" she laughed, the laughter high-pitched, bouncing all over the walls of the prison.

"You mean, unicorns?"

"Those, and much much more."

"Yeah, alright," one shrugged.

"Sure, uh huh," agreed another.

"You'll see, children... You'll see it soon."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro