001|Author's Note

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All the chapters that start with "00" or "01" and so on are chapters that you could skip. I'd appreciate if you read it, but please skip if you wish to, because the chapters with those titles aren't important to the story. They're character profiles, extra facts, and interesting concepts.

The works of this book is an unprofessional first draft. Yes, I wrote, then I wrote, then I published.
I know that's terrible, because I should be editing first.
I tried using online editors, but they're kinda racist when the names and words aren't white-like (pointing out the name of my African baby as a spelling error, for example)

Think my characters are irritating? Think my descriptions are childish (I think they are)? Think the plot is unclear?
Feel free to give your opinions in this book. No one is perfect, and I am still so raw and learning and I'd appreciate any form of suggestion or critiques at all in order to improve.

I apologize if there are irrational actions or if I described your hometown wrongly. I am a student and my only resources are Google Maps (which isn't that reliable either). Any correction will be appreciated.

Please do not steal or claim any of my characters as your own.

Don't be afraid to ask questions because I don't eat people :). Even if I do, I don't know where you live.

"This book sucks!"
Yes, it is a first draft. First drafts are supposed to suck. That's why you should tell me why it sucked.

"If you know first drafts suck, and this is the first draft, and it sucked, why did you submit it to some awards?"
Okay, most of the awards I submit this book to offers a review and I sorely need that to improve.

The mythologies and creätures belong to... Those who created them. Which is not me, most of the time.
The locations don't belong to me either, of course.

Enjoy The League of The Sights!

Welcome to the world of the Sights.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro