29 : A BETTER DAY AS BLESSING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yash already had guessed the cause of Bhargav's 'sights' but he never liked to speak out his guesses and it seemed that after turning into human , Bhargav's wild guesses did not work anymore . After Lady Amrita's calm explanation , Lady Shweta reminded all of them about their plan to leave .

But Bhargav's comment made them freeze ;
"Yeah , you all can leave now. I'm going to give company to my friend in his lunch date ."

Though Yash should be the one to react first , Lady Shweta interfered with a firm and raging tone
"you are not allowed to go outside of this room until you learn to control your vision ."

Everyone stayed silent , but Bhargav doubled his voice and firmly said
"I didn't ask for anyone's permission here . I need to see my brother and that's all . If sister Shweta is worried about my uncontrollable future telling then I can assure her that I know how to keep my mind and actions locked ."

It was indeed true that no one really ever could assume his actions beforehand ; even the Lady of Knowledge herself was proud of his abilities . But this time he was not a divine being anymore , only a human with a superpower . Moreover he was going to show up in front of Darshan who at that moment could see through any normal human mind .

Lady Shweta was not worried for no reasons , as she knew in this one week her son already had learned to compose himself in these situations and she figured out that he could not read her mind nor Yash's . Though she was relieved about it , Bhargav's matter was different and she was afraid that if both of the brothers' actions brought a huge change , it would be a catastrophe again .

Calming down a bit , she said
"I know you are enough contolled to shut your mind . But Darshan will be there and for your sake I should let you know that he is now capable of seeing through human minds ."

Bhargav's eyes widened as he looked at Yash who just nodded to confirm it . There was one more question hidden in his stare which Yash understood that he was asking if Darshan could read his mind too and when Yash shook his head , everything became clear to him . Lady Shweta's relaxed features and Lady Amrita's inquiry of his vision about Yash sank into his brain and he knew he really had become similar to his brother in mortal realm .

Bhargav still kept his decision unchanged and said
"Thank you for your warning, sister . But when I said I was going that still means I'm going ."

That was all he said and an irritated Lady Shweta left immediately , Aayudh gave him a courageous smile while Lady Amrita gave a thumbs up and then they also left . Yash was dumbstruck with Bhargav's such decision but did not nag as he had to give Bhargav a comfortable atmosphere in his state of mind . He just gave Bhargav a pair of clothes which Lady Shweta had arranged for him a week ago to merge with his human life .

There was still fifteen minutes left before the scheduled lunch date , a tall , slender man was waiting infront of the restaurant at First Corner Point . His slightly paled fair complexion was shouting out from the casual long sleeved black shirt and black jeans ; his light brown eyes were continuously scanning the bus stop , just few steps away , he seemed agitated of waiting for someone .

A call entered his cellphone , when he received it a very tender female voice was heard
"they will be there in few seconds , wait a little bit ."

He replied "thank you my Lady for informing . I was about to leave . Even now I'm not sure if I can face both of them ."

A soft chuckle was heard from the other side , the woman said
"where is the courage of the Lord of Karma ? Huh !? You can do it Shanath , don't worry . I hope one of them will be overwhelmed to see you there and about the other person , I can't say ."

A sadness crossed over the normally cold , expressionless face of the Lord of Karma . He replied
"Then I'll just wait for the person who will be happy to see me here ."

"Shanath , trust your senior brother for once , okay . He is going to support you this time, just keep patience with him ."

Shanath was about to say something when his saw a bus stopping and somehow he knew that his Wait was over .

He said with a bit nervous tone
"I think I have to hang up now , they are here ."

"Okay . Relax and enjoy your time ."

"Why am I having this feeling that you are somewhere near ?"

Again a chuckle was heard , the woman hurriedly said
"I have to go too . My partner is impatient now ."

And then the call ended.

Sure enough , two very familiar persons caught Shanath's attention , they were engrossed in their own stream of thoughts while approaching the restaurant . Bhargav had his all time favourite simple long sleeved white shirt with a faded blue denim on him , his complexion looked a bit pale to Shanath . But what looked irritating to Shanath was his continuously frowning eyebrows and Shanath thought how hard it had been for Bhargav to live a human life ; he completely blamed himself for him .

On Bhargav's side his senior brother was expressionless as ever but he was peeking at Bhargav with his side glances , it was obvious that he was worried for his best friend . Shanath was lost in bashing himself mentally , when he heard a very known voice very close to him , it's him , it's his voice which he had not heard for a very long time . When he came out of daze , Bhargav was moving his hand madly infront of his eyes .

Only when he blinked , Bhargav let out a sigh and said
"uffff ! You're finally here ! But why are you here ?!"

Shanath was hurt , he thought Bhargav didn't want to see him, this time he was his criminal after all .
Bhargav didn't want his enquiry to come out like that , but for Naarook's sake Yash was present there , and he was worried about both of them ; though he was still wondering why Yash did not snap on his brother yet .

Shanath's answer brought him back from his wonder
"I'm here to see you and convey my apology to you ."

There was pain in his voice , which did not go unnoticed by Bhargav . To ease up he said
"Oh ! If you are here personally to see me then your apology is accepted ."

Bhargav gave a ear to ear smile , Shanath was dumbstruck , unsure , he asked
"did you forgive me just like that ?"

Bhargav answered with an unhurried tone
"of course . When did I even blame you ?"

Seeing Shanath was still watching him intensely , Bhargav arched one of his eyebrows , raising his voice to catch attention from the other person standing beside him , and asked
"You don't believe me ?! Okay , your senior brother is here too , ask him if I ever have accused you ."

In this whole blaming and forgiving conversation , Yash's presence was felt unnecessary , yet Bhargav brought him in and Yash was clueless what should be said at that moment .

Shanath felt guilty for not talking to his brother first , he looked at Yash , nodded slightly and said
"my Lord ."

Yash finally opened his mouth
"sometimes calling me as your brother will not be a crime , you know ? Like now , we are off duty , so no need to be formal ."

Hearing this , Shanath thought that somehow these two were possessed by some unknown forbidden dark magic . He never thought of such change in his senior brother or his words could touch his soft point . Though he was grateful for his senior brother's light mood , he was scared too , if the lunch date was the cause of his change then he would be disappointed again . Bhargav was stunned to hear his friend , he was more than glad that finally some good sense had striked into Yash's enraged mind , he was reasoning a lot .

Seeing Shanath's shocked expression and Yash's all cool attitude , Bhargav exclaimed
"Wow ! You're so lucky Shanath . It looks like not only me but someone else also forgave his brother ."

Bhargav knew though Yash could not show his affections to his siblings , he was caring and worried for all of them . Hearing his words , Yash shifted his gaze from his brother who looked all messed up to him .

Shanath saw his brother's uneasy state and changed the topic
"Okay , I should get going then . Enjoy your time and take care ."

Bhargav stopped him hurriedly "Wait !"

Then looking at Yash carefully , he said
"ummm , if you don't mind , can I ask him to join us ?"

Shanath's eyes widened as he saw his brother nodding in agreement , and what more could he want to make his day better .

While they were entering the restaurant , Shanath suddenly asked
"V's ? Why does the restaurant have this kind of name ?"

Bhargav casually answered
"because it's Vinay's ."

Yash's expression was calm , while Shanath was astonished , he again asked
"Is it the same Vinay whom I know ?"

While searching for the said person inside the restaurant , Bhargav answered "yup ."

Shanath still could not believe what he was hearing , he again asked
"You're saying that you built up a restaurant to provide a good meal to your brother ."

This time Bhargav looked straight at him and said
"first of all this restaurant is Vinay's , not mine . I just helped him in few ways . And secondly your brother comes here too , does that mean you also have to be involved in this ?"

Shaking his head , Shanath reasoned
"but Vinay works under the system of the Palace of Vision and that means he is here under your order . Right ?"

Bhargav finally caught Vinay's attention from a little further table . Vinay was overwhelmed to see his special guests , yet he could not just leave his work at hand , so he politely nodded to them and gestured to take a table . Yash was disappointed to see the last table of the wall side row already occupied , it was Darshan's favourite table after all , he decided to take the second to the last .
Seeing Yash forward , Bhargav followed him but he didn't forget to answer Shanath's doubt
"he asked me if he could serve his rightful owner . I just told him that that is his decision and he happily took the job ."

When they reached  their table , Shanath and Yash sat face to face taking the inside chairs , while Bhargav sat beside Shanath .

Yash looked straight at the door and Bhargav said
"Vinay knows what to prepare so don't worry much and Yash , it's not late yet , he'll be here on time ."

Yash nodded and relaxed , while Bhargav was trying hard not to concentrate much on the people around him , or he would start babbling again which he was avoiding very difficultly since he came out of Yash's apartment .

●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey, Readers
Hope you liked that 😊😊😊
So the relationship between the Fate Lord and the Karma Lord is really something to notice, huh!
Yash's temper seems to be down right? Actually he is not that cold hearted but he also needs time to open up. 😐😐
And really Bhargav is the best brother ever , right? 😁😁😁

Let's  enjoy their upcoming lunch date where another important character is joining. Guess who?
D A R S H A N of course 😉😉
Miss him? Me too 😔😔

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE
👍 ✒ 👉 🙏
Till then stay safe, stay healthy, and enjoy reading 😊 😊

🎇🎆HAPPY DIWALI 🎆🎇
Wish you enjoy fully and stay healthy with forever happiness . Good wishes to your family and friends. 🙏

.................Anasuya Raj

15th November , 2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro