12 elves tortured

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Roxy was with Loki watching the Christmas classic, It's a Meaningful Life while eating holiday treats. "It was nice of you to tape this." Said Wade. "Yeah, after this, we're gonna watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vaction. Loki, you're gonna love it." He was confused for a moment. "It's a movie about a dysfunctional family, the Griswolds and they try to plan the best Christmas ever and that's all you're gonna get from me." She said holding a DVD of said movie. "The Griswolds sound like us, do they not?" Both of them shrugged. "In a way. We can get dysfunctional at times and it's something we don't wanna give up on." Deadpool tousled her black hair a bit. "You know it, Roxzilla." The phone rang alarming the troublesome trio. "I'll get it." Roxy answered the phone. "Hello?"
"Roxy! It's me, Holly!" Noise can be heard from the other end. "What's happening?"
"It's Ajax! He-" The line went silent making Roxy freak out. "Holly? Holly can you hear me?!"
"I'm afraid that Christmas won't be happening this year, little girl. Once I get rid of jolly elf in the red suit, there won't be a Christmas for years to come." The person hung up and Roxy was on the verge of tears. "Roxy, who was that?" The mercenary ran to her aid. "Holly tried to contact us, saying that Ajax is wrecking the workshop and- took the phone from her saying that he's planning to get rid of Santa."
"What?! No one's gonna off the big guy and get away with it!" Deadpool said outraged. "I've been saving this plan for a very long time." Opening the closet, he reached for a tube that said, "Plan in case some douchebag decided to ruin Christmas". There was a rolled up paper with a plan titled, "Operation: Save Christmas". He had a deranged smirk, "Looks like this year we're having a red Christmas instead of a white one. Pack your things, we're going to the North Pole!" Roxy got out two extra katanas crying out with excitement. "I've been waiting for this moment my whole life!" Loki had his scepter with him since there's no backing out on this one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro