1%

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Fizz's POV:

I couldn't comprehend what was happening. I was tied to a chair with ropes, a cloth stuffed in my mouth.

"One word out of you, and you know what happens."

Muttered Danny.

It was about fifteen minutes later that I heard the woman yelling at him. The same one that comes almost every night. I heard the boy yelling too.

"I can't believe you lied to me Bobby! Or should I even call you that, DANNY?"

She yelled. I heard the boy yelling at the woman.

"MOM! Calm down! Go to the car and I'll deal with this bastard!"

He yelled. I heard the front door shut and the boy started to cuss Danny out. Yelling at him.

"Get out my house, boy!"

Danny yelled at him. I whimpered a little bit, because the rope was cutting off my circulation. And at that moment it went completely silent.

"Did I hear something down there?"

The boy asked, his voice echoing throughout the room. Danny began stuttering and becoming nervous. I would assume he was pushed up against a wall, because that's what it sounded like.

I heard a few punches and kicks, a lot of "ugh's," and "ow's," when finally, I heard a thud, and complete silence.

"Hello!"

He yelled. I was excited to hear another humans voice, I couldn't believe it. But what if this was a test?

"I'm here to help! Is anyone down there?"

He called. The basement door opened and he slowly came down the stairs. I was covered in blood and had cuts, bruises, and scars from over the years. I was almost anorexic probably.

The man would be terrified and just run away. But I was taking this chance, hoping this person will help, so i spit the cloth out of my mouth and with my raspy voice, I barely mumbled out..

"H-Help.."

I said. He heard me, and turned on the lights, his face going pale.

"Oh my god.. Oh my god are you okay?"

He scrambled down the stairs and looked at how damaged I was.

"Mom! Mom! Help!"

He yelled. His shaky hands pulled his phone out of his pocket, dialing a number as he held the phone with his shoulder, untying me.

"Hello! 911, I-I found a girl in my moms ex boyfriends basement.. Please send help as fast as you can!"

He almost yelled. As he untied my wrists, I saw the marks from the ropes and nearly started crying because of the burning sensation it left on my arms.

The boy quickly gave them the address, and I felt my eyes become heavy. They were struggling to stay open and the last thing I saw, was a woman rushing down the stairs with another woman and three men behind her.

"No! Wake up! Stay awake! Please!"

He yelled at me. But I couldn't.

That was the last thing I heard, before I was being picked up, and placed on a stretcher.

OHhhHhH did you guys get the plot twist????

JACOBS MOM WAS DATING DANNY THE WHOLE TIME OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT WAS SO HARD TO KEEP THAT IN BUTTTTT 😂😂😂😂

I DID IT I DID IT

WE DID IT, WE DID IT, YEAH *DORA THEME SONG*

The next update will be sooooooon ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro