3%

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I stared blankly at everyone.

Who are these people?

I gave the man that was looking at me a questioning look, letting him know I wanted answers. He laughed at me a little, but in a sad way.

"You'd always give me those looks when you were little.. Never wanted to talk.."

He started to tear up. He smiled at me though.

"You've gotten so beautiful. Your a young lady now.."

He said. He had a mixed expression on his face as he balled his hand into a fist.

"That bastard took our time away.. We missed you growing up.. We missed.. Watching you grow and a-and become this beautiful girl.."

He said. I almost formed a smile but I couldn't. He walked across the room to a bag and took something out, handing me a little book, and I looked at him, confused.

"This was your diary.. When you were seven."

He said. I opened the book and was amazed at my writing. My handwriting could have been better but.. I was seven. I was reading stories about my life..

About these boys we used to hang out with and practically live with.

As it says in my book, their name's are Ponyboy, Sodapop, Darry, Steve, Two-Bit, Dally, and Johnny.

Doesn't ring a bell.

"Do you remember any of these names?"

He asked, pointing at them. I shook my head no and everyone's expression got even sadder, if possible. The man opened it to one page and made me read it.

Today was awesome! Me and Darry went to go get ice cream after work, and Ponyboy took me to the park so me, him, Sodapop, and Two-Bit could play football!

It was so fun! Me and Sodapop made dinner last night and we put pink food coloring in it! Haha! Don't tell Darry!

Well, I'll write again tomorrow!

~F

It read. I looked back up at him and pointed to names, giving another questioning look. He answered.

"This is Ponyboy,"

He said, pointing to a blonde man, with a slight beard.

"He's your older brother."

I looked in surprise and flipped the covers off my legs, flinging them off the side and leaning in closely to the blond man in front of me. I examined him closely and shook my head again.

"This is Steve and Two-Bit,"

He said, pointing to two other men, looking a little older than that Horseman kid. Again, I shook my head.

"Sodapop? Johnny? Dally?

He asked. I continued shaking my head.

"Darry?"

He whispered. I shook my head again. Two tears fell out of his eyes before he opened the notebook again, handing me a pen.

"Please, write something, anything!"

He pleaded. I took the notebook and quickly scribbled in it, even though my hands were still in pain.

I'm sorry.. But I don't know those people.

I wrote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro