5%

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I felt his fist collide with my cheek quickly. I rubbed it, stumbling at first, not having time to look behind me to see who yelled at me. He began swinging at me, and I was dodging punches over and over.

After a while, I stood up and decided to stop being a wimp and throw some of my own punches instead of just dodging.

So I did.

I kept hitting him and hitting him, until he pulled out a blade. I mentally flipped out on the inside. I've never fought with knifes or chains or nothing.. I only fought in fist fights.

As he pulled out his blade he ran towards me, I stood in my place, wondering what to do. I was ready to be impaled with the blade, but never felt the impact.

I opened my eyes, barely enough to see him at the last moment before someone stepped in front of me, saving me. He pushed the guy to the ground and had a stab wound.

"Ahhg!"

He screamed. He fell on the dirt, holding his side, while I had time to jump on top of the Soc and punch the living crap out of him.

There was screaming and yelling coming from all directions, people hollerin' at me, and cheering me on, while others helped the man on the ground.

"You get 'em grease!"

One yelled. I was sweating hard, and I kept going until I felt myself become weaker and tired. My arms slowed and with all the remaining power I had, I punched him as hard as I could, falling over afterwards.

I fell in the dirt and looked over at him quickly, seeing him passed out on the dirt, blood from his nose smeared everywhere on his face.

Everything was slowly turning black as I saw faces surround me, and I looked over at the man, crawling to him. He wasn't that far, just a foot or two away.

"Y-You saved my life.."

I said. He smiled at me, pushing people off of him.

"Don't mention it, kid."

He breathed. I stared to become worried.

"Are y-you gonna be okay? Do you need a hospital?"

I asked. I could see bright red blood seeping through his white t-shirt and soaking his brown leather jacket. He sat up slowly and pulled me up with him.

"I'm alright, I'm fine. But you look like you need one."

He said, pointing to my face. I felt it, feeling a wet sensation, realizing what was covering my face.

"Is it bad?"

I asked. I became dizzy the longer I stood. Everything was hazy, and his face became blurry as he spoke. I hobbled and wobbled back and forth for a little bit, and he noticed.

"Hey, are you alright kid?"

He asked.

"W-What's your name?"

I asked quickly. I was about to lose it. I was about to lose touch with reality.

"Names Dal- KID!"

I heard. I saw people running behind him as he carefully placed me on the ground.

"Kid? Hey kid, wake up!"

He said, smacking my face a little bit.

"Dallas you can't do that!"

The blond kid from the theatre said. I heard telling around me, and everything fades quickly into darkness.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro