23~ Small Intimate encounter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At the table, Monica sat opposite Kabir. Kavita sat beside her husband while Eshaan sat beside Monica. Kabir started the conversation by inquiring about Monica and her modelling career. She explained about modelling being her passion and how she was struggling for three years with no luck. Then, Eshaan came into her life and how the two fell in love. Eshaan decided to help her. The love-story part was brilliantly narrated. Kavita was convinced. She also felt bad for Monica.

'Kabir has a lot of influences in the fashion industry and media. I am sure he will help you.' She said, and Monica looked at Kabir. Kabir smiled and shifted in his seat. Monica smiled shyly and looked away.

'You will, won't you?' Kavita asked Kabir. Kabir looked at Kavita and nodded. They then spoke random things before their food arrived.

Kabir watched Kavita and Monica talk. The more he stared at the ravishing woman in black he felt more restless to come close to her. He desired to touch her and feel the velvety soft skin. Many times, Monica's gaze met Kabir and she smiled a flirty smile. Kabir got slightly hopeful with that smile.

'I am going to the washroom.' Monica said and rose from her seat. She walked a distance and turned around. She locked her gaze with Kabir's and tilted her head, a smile lingering on her face. Then, she turned around and walked towards the bathroom.

A minute later, Kabir excused himself in a pretense of getting a phone call. Eshaan eyed him as he walked away from the table.

Monica peeped from the bathroom. It has been more than a minute and Kabir hasn't come yet. She feared he hadn't gotten the hint. Just as she lost hope she saw Kabir coming towards the bathroom and searching for someone. Monica smiled and stepped out. Kabir stopped in his track when he saw her. Monica smiled at him and locked their gaze. Then, she moved her hand and untied her hair. She shook her hair and flipped it. Kabir eyed her lustfully. Then, she moved the slit of her gown exposing her leg. She smiled watched him eye her leg. A smirk appeared on her face. She ruffled her hair and walked seductively towards him. Kabir licked his lips watching her swaying hips.

'Sir, you are here?' She spoke softly and sweetly. Kabir smiled.

'Call me, Kabir.' He said taking her hand in his. Monica blushed as he kissed the back of her palm. Had they not been in public Kabir would have held her and kissed her passionately. At the thought of the kiss, Kabir's gaze fell to her pulp lips and he shifted taking a step closer. Monica looked at him, into his eyes and noticed his dark eyes turn darker. She mentally smiled.

'You are a very beautiful woman.' He said placing his hand on her open waist. Monica gasped feeling his palm on her bare skin. The look on her face aroused him.

'It's sad that you weren't getting any break, but I will help you.' He said and took one more step closer. Monica nodded. Her smile widened as Kabir tilted his head and leaned forward. She placed her palm on his chest and stopped him.

'I am sure you will.' She said. Kabir raised his eyebrow.

'You think I can't?' He sounded offended.

Monica folded her arms across her chest and shrugged.

'What is that supposed to mean?' He asked.

Monica took a step closer and moved her lips near his ear, - 'We should be going else your wife will get suspicious.' She whispered seductively, and she brushed her lips against his ear as she moved her head back. She felt him shiver and mentally smirked.

Then, she looked boldly into his eyes and walked past him. Kabir frowned and turned watching Monica walk away.

Monica combed her hair with her fingers and stuffed the bob pins into her handbag. She walked towards the table and found Eshaan and Kavita talking. He cracked a joke and Kavita was laughing heartedly. For some strange reason, Monica didn't like Eshaan cracking joke and laughing with another woman. But she quickly composed herself and walked towards the table.

'Hey.' She pulled a seat and sat beside Eshaan. He noticed her open hair but doesn't say anything.

Monica felt irritated as she waited for Kabir. The real reason was Eshaan gelling so effortlessly with Kavita. Monica was so distracted with Kabir that she didn't notice them earlier. Many times, she thought of kicking Eshaan under the table but just before she was about to kick him, Kabir came. He looked at Monica and she quickly fixed her expressions.

Monica and Kabir kept exchanging glances at each other until they were done with their food. Every time Monica felt annoyed with Eshaan she tried focusing on Kabir and distracting herself.

'Okay then. It was a pleasure meeting your girlfriend, Eshaan.' Kabir said and looked at Monica. A small smirk played on his lips. Monica gave him a small nod.

'It was a pleasure meeting you too, Sir.' Monica said and leaned against Eshaan. She noticed Kabir shift and she mentally smirked.

Eshaan smiled at Kabir and Kavita. Monica watched, irritated, how he held the hem of Kavita's Saree and forwarded it to her. And how he helped her get into the car. Before getting into the car, Kabir looked at Monica. He wanted to stay longer with her. Their small intimate encounter left him wanting more.

'You and Kavita are very close, aren't you guys?' Monica asked. Eshaan looked away from the road and at her.

'We are formal. She is my boss's wife.' Eshaan said and looked back at the road. Monica scoffed looking out from the window. Eshaan looked at her and shrugged.

'What?'

'Didn't seem like that.' She said placing her elbow on the window pane.

Eshaan frowned, - 'What do you mean?' He looked at her again. Monica turned her head and looked at him.

'You were being so extra friendly with her.' Monica pointed out. Eshaan's eyes widened and quickly he looked away.

Monica was alarmed as the car came to a screeching halt.

'Are you mad?' He looked angrily at her. Monica was taken aback seeing him angry.

'Kavita is not only my boss's wife but also like my elder sister. So,' – He pointed a finger at her, - 'You have said it today, don't ever say it again.' He warned her. Sensing his anger Monica doesn't say anything more. She simply looked front at the road. The rest of the journey was a silent one. Monica felt slightly agitated because Eshaan was not paying any attention to her. But at the same time, she didn't want to anger him.

Monica opened the car door and turned to look at Eshaan. He was staring front.

'Good night.' She said sweetly

'Good night.' He replied without looking at her. Monica leaned and kissed his cheek.

'Thank you for everything, Eshaan.' She said softly and Eshaan turned his head to look at her. She smiled at him and held his cheek with her palm.

'You are very sweet. And I am sorry I shouldn't have-' She stopped speaking when Eshaan held her hand and moved it away. He smiled at her and clenched her palm. She smiled as he kissed the back of her palm.

Monica was happy Eshaan melted. They bid each other good-bye and Monica wrapped a shawl around herself. She was about to leave when Eshaan held her hand.

'Don't go.' He said. Monica smiled moving her hand from his grip.

'Some other day, Mr. Eshaan Ranawat.' Monica smirked.

'Promise?' Eshaan asked looking very hopeful.

'Promise.' Monica said gazing into his eyes. Eshaan shifted leaning forward. Monica shifted closer and smiled watching Eshaan moving towards her. She kept smiling as she closed the door of the car.

Kabir, why you so tharki? *rolls eyes* and, guys, someone was getting jealous *smirks* *smirks* 

So, guys how was the Chapter? Drop your comments, please *smiles*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro