19:Gotta Find you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You're the missing peice I need.....
The song inside of me!......

Just the sight of Dash with that creepy smile and her eye twitching non stop was enough to make everyone think she has gone coo-coo!

But they wouldn't blame her. Not after the shit she's went three summers ago. Everyone in class were feeling un easy, and shifted uncomfortably. Some hid under their desk, others gulped and did the sign of the cross in case things get ugly.

But to their surprise, Dash didn't pulled out a knife and sliced his throat, or strangled him, or pounced on him, or anything violence they expected her to do to her ex. Infact she just gaved a little chuckle, before walking pass him and slumping down her seat.

Soarin however was glaring harshly at Quibble. "Wait what the heck am I doing? Why do I feel angry just seeing this guy? I should realy sit down before I cause a scene" he thought and took a seat right next to Dash who still had that psychopath smile on her(A/N: Ok did I finnaly spelled it right now? You know, psychopath)

"Ahem!" She heard Sunset shimmer cough behind her. Dash snapped out of it, and replaced it with a blank expression.

Spitfire, who was sitting at the front, and was looking at Dash, can already predict whats gonna happen. After class Dash'll probably vent her anger out on Soarin(since he did told her to) and on Quibble, possibly stab him with a realy sharpenned knife and hang him in the hallways and then there would be a funeral and Quibble's tombstone says

Here lies Quibble Butthole Pants who died an idiot for being an asshole for hurting the most wonderful person alive Rainbowdash

(A/N: And possibly for being murdered by half the fandome! Lol!)

Spitfire snickered at her imagination.

Soarin's imagination however, was himself breaking into Quibble's house, killing Quibble's dog and beating the life out of Quibble, and then dragging him to the middle of the forest where wolves would feast on him while Soarin watches

"Thats a nice revenge for my gir---I mean for my friend, man I am such a realy good guy friend" Soarin thought and took a glance at Dash who was doodling on her notebook.

Soarin smiled at her. She was so cool and collected. The way she dealt with dealing with the guy who broked her heart and made her feel so horrible showed how awesome she realy was.

She ignored Quibble, pretended nothing happened between them. How cool is she realy?

All of a sudden, Soarin thought writting a song for his friend. And he already knows what it is.

********Time skip

After class, everyone got ready for lunch. Dash's appetite however was drained out by Quibble simply existing in her life again.

"That little ugly good for nothing peice of....grrrrr I swear to god I'll--"

"Hey Dashie" She stopped and spun around to see Blitz with a smile on his face. "Oh hey Blitz, whats up?" Dash asked casualy turning around. Then a thought came to her that she has always wanted to ask.

"Hey remember that paper bag filled with beauty treat meants and lotion, why did you gaved them to me anyway? Are ya some sort of fairy godfather?"

Rainbow's POV

Blitz bursted out laughing when he heard this and I felt stupid. Fairy godfather? What am I five? Damn it.

"F-fairy god-HahahahahHAHAhahaHA!!!father! Oh man that was a good one!" He laughed until he ended up holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes. "Then, you're probably studying to be a dermatologist and testing me--"

"No actualy, I'm going to be a lawyer after graduating college ok? And I gaved you all those things because I wanted Soarin to notice you more" He answered. "Spitfire wanted that too" He added.

I groaned. "Why?"

"Why? Because you two are a match! You two are both cocky, over confident, sporty, musicians, and also I've noticed almost everytime we meet, its always you Soarin talks about" He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "Who are you realy? Cupid?"

"Maybe" He grinned. Ugh, this guy is such a weirdo.

"Heck! I remember that time when you two got stuck inside the student council room, you thought a ghost--"

"How do you know all this?" I asked suspiciously.

"Hmm? Well I was there, I was the one who said 'psst!' "

"SERIOUSLY?! YOU ASSHOLE!" oh my gosh my face is red with rage and, I don't know.

"Well Cupid, remember? Ahahaha!, ok well see ya" He said and walked pass me still laughing. Then stopped and faced me, "Ever wondered who bought you that scarf you love so much?" He said.

I furrowed my eye brow.

"Don't tell Soarin because he'll murder me, that guy has way too much pride! But....he was the one who bought it"

I was confused. First of all how does he know about my scarf? He hadn't transfered to CHS Back then. And how is he so sure Soarin bought it?

"I have my sources by the way if you're wondering" He said winking before walking away. Man what a weirdo. Maybe...he over used drugs? Yup probably.

"Hey"

I turned around to see Soarin. Ok why am I always surrounded by hot boys anyway? Holy smokes did I just called Soarin hot????

"Hi" I said lifting a brow

"Do yo have a minute, I wanna run something about you" He said showing me his acoustic guitar. I chuckled. "Fine"

(A/N: The Song gotta find you from Camp Rock, think of Camp Rock as...well more like another version of High school musical which takes place at a summer camp instead of a high school)

We were sitting at the soccer fealed at the benches. He started singing

(Soarin)

Everytime I think I'm closer
To the heart, what it means to
Know just who I am!

I think I finnaly found, a better
Place to start, but noone ever seems
To understand

I need to try to get to where you are....
Could it be...you're not that far!
You're the voice I hear inside my
Head!

The reason that I'm singing!
I need to find you, I
Gotta find you!
Your the missing piece I need
The song inside of me!

I need to find you...oh yea!
Yea!

You're the remedy I'm searching
Hard to find, to fix
The puzzle that I see inside!
Painting all my dreams the color of
Your smile

Cuz when I find you it will be
Alright! I need to try to
Get to where you are....
Could it be! You're not that far!

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you!

I gotta find you,
Your the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you(need to find you!)

Gotta find you!(Yea!)
Been feeling lost can't find the words
To say, spending all my times
Stuck in yesterday!

Where you are, is where I'm gonna
Be! Ohhh next to you...and you
Next to me....

Oh yea....I need to find you...
I gotta find you!

Your the voice I hear inside my
Head, the reason that I'm singing

I need to find you! I gotta find you!

Your the missing piece I need the
Song inside of me!
I need to find you(need to find you!)
I gotta find you.....

When he finnished my jaw practicaly droppped to the floor! I always knew he was good but never thought he was this good. No wonder the girls are crazy for him.

"So, whadda ya think?"

"It was...it was...incredible!" I yelled practicaly waving my arms. "That was awesome! No wonder your famous" I said excitedly.

He smirked. "Good to know you appreciate it, knew it would work"

"Huh?"

"During class you were realy bummed looking. So I thought a song would cheer you up" He said. I smiled."Thanks Soarin, you're such a good friend"

Friend. Why did those words stung my heart? It felt bitter.

He smiled back.

"Hey, the musical show case is coming in three months, Are you thinking of joining?" I suddenly asked.

"Hmm....yea sure, you?"

"Obviously! But this time my band, The rainbooms will be proforming without me this year, I thought of proforming a solo this time"

"Ever done that before?"

"Well not realy but its a first" I answered. "Hey don't worry, singing a solo infront of a lot of audiences can be nervousing, but all you have to do is take deep breaths and close your eyes and sing your heart out. Thats what my mom used to tell me" He advised. Heh, I should say that to Fluttershy. Looks like she'll be needing it more then I'll do.

I locked gazes with him. You know what? I guess I may have mis judged this boy. He's not so bad afterall. Except yea he can be pretty annoying but....

"Hey Soarin, let me tell you something. I have a saying that, writting a song is kinda like your life. Theres a beggining, middle and ending, the diffirence is, in a song if you mess up a lyric you can just irase it and write a new one, but in real life you realy can't irase what you've already done. Thats why you have to learn from it and make sure your future songs you make will be better" I told him.

"Never heard that saying before" He pointed out strumming his guitar. "Well now you have. For me, whenever I sing, or write a song, I have a back story, a reason, I put my stories in my songs, make sure they give you a lesson or a meaning. Because a song without messege, doesn't mean anything. Its just pathetic" I said and stood up.

He smiled at me. "Thanks I guess"

"You're welcome, I guess" We both shared a good laugh and went to class together. Everything was ok but....

Du dug...du dug...du dug.....

My heart beat was beating fast. Only made worse when I felt Soarin's fingers intertwine with mine

A/N: I sure hope this chapter, or what Dashie said taught you guys something! :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro