27: Admittance Part 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Don't you know you're
Everything I have!

Soarin's POV

Ok so yesterday yea I insulted Dash and was a bit of a jerk but hey? I did it to see her reaction, but to be honest she looked so sexy I just wanna grab her and enter her straight away. Gosh my dick wants attention now.

But, getting punched and kicked, still worth it. Rainbow looked so cute when she's mad.

Right now I am in my room, the christmas ball is tonight and christhmas is tommorow! Can't you believe it? Also, I've already bought Dashie the perfect gift.

I didn't asked Rainbowdash to the ball if you're wondering, why bother since I know her well enough to reject me. I'll just get her to dance with me, smooth talk her hot ass off, and when she least expect it, confess I like her and ask her to be my girlfriend.

She's gonna be so surprised, speechless! And hopefuly she'll say yes (A/N: Very sorry to dissapoint you all)

I still have two hours to get ready and I'm debating wheather to wear the white tux or the navy blue one.

Hmm, I wonder what Dashie is doing?

Rainbow's POV

"Uh, this dress? Are you kidding?" I skepticaly held the gown and stared at the mirror.

It was a flowing baby blue silk gown with a sweet heart cut on the top, it was embroidered with gold lines and the sleeves were gold colored with laces of blue. It looked realy beautiful but I was skeptical to wear it. I mean, I'm never realy a fan of dresses and gowns and this one seems uncool for me.

"Don't be such a whinning baby snd try it on" Rarity scolded. Spitfire was texting someone and she had on this sly smirk.

Both Rares and Spits are already prepared. Dudes the ball doesn't start in two fucking hourd there's plenty of time!

But no, when Rares wants something she gets it! Have I said that one already?

Spitfire looked up from her phone. "Just try it on please! If it'll shut fashion freak up then do it" She shot.

Rarity glared at her and faced me. Ugh "Fine! Whatever" I grabbed the gown and entered the dressing room. It wasn't so hard to put on, it only took me ten seconds and I'm done. It fittef me perfectly hugging my curvs.

I was about to step out when I over heard Rarity and Spitfire talking. I listened more.

"Do you realy think this'll work?" That was totaly Rarity

"Trust me, my plan is flawless, When Soarin sees her he'll be blown away! I am so fuckig excited! I just wanna throw a Soarindash fan club!" Spitfire chuckled.

First she said she would make a Soarindash army, and now a fan club?! Whats next? A Soarindash secret society where only fucking hard core Soarindash shippers can go to?! Because if thats her plan then oh whoa whoopie sign me up! Just kidding I was just being sarcastic😑

I emerged and both Spits and Rarity's jaws dropped to the floor.

"Rainbow.....YOU'RE AN ANGEL!" Rarity squeeled. Spitfire didn't answered, she just stood there speechless. "Can't wait for everyone else to see you" She smirked.

"Now, sit tight and let me make your drab look into something dance worthy" Rarity said taking me to sit down infront of her vanity mirror and prepared her make up kit.

"You do her face, I do her hair" Spitfire volunteered. Since when did she became interested in girly things like make ups and hair do's?

*****Twenty minutes of torcher later

I opened my eyed and faced my reflection. Hardly even recognizing the girl staring back at me.

Gotta admit my friends did a good job, who knew the girl on fire was an awesome hair stylist. I wasn't one for looks but for the second time I felt....pretty.

Spitfire did my hair in waves with a braided crown to bring it all together. Rarity applied some light make up for my sake which I'm thankful for. Never was a fan of girly make ups.

"You know....its a shame my causin didn't bothered to ask you, a date would have been fun you know" Spitfire started casualy. I raised her a brow.

Spitfire was wearing a simple red dress with glitter, it....I don't know why but for some reason when the light hit her dress it made it look like it had fire around it.

She noticed me staring and smirked. She took a few steps back and twirled. I gasped when she twirled her dress bursted in to flames! Well the skirt did.

She stopped to face me. "They don't call the 'the girl on fire' for nothing, and relax that wasn't real fire it was fake" She chuckled. She finnaly let her hair down and, well though it was realy short she brushed it and tied it to a pony tail. She looked kinda cute.

Rarity on the other hand was wearing the same dress she sore at the crystal ball at camp everfree.

"Alright ladies, we're ready! Our carriege awaits" She said and gestured to the window. A lemo was waiting for us.

"Letd get this party started!" Me and Spitfire high fived.

********Time Skip because I'm lazy so deal with it!!!!

Canterlot High was blasting with music! Loud music! The party was held at the gym, the second we swung open the door everyone stopped dancing and stared at us. But most of the eyes, were on me. Spits and Rares smirked and pushed me forward.

Its like everything was slow motion!

What the hell is wrong with everyone?! Keep your eyes to yourselves! Look away! Look away!

"Relax Dash just walk" I muttered to myself. From the corner of my eye I saw Soarin spat out his drink and stared at me with a pink tinge.

Soon the dancing resumed.

I stood awkwardly at a corner and just minded my own bussness. Some of my friends came over and complemented me, other girld stared with envy, some guys were prscticaly drooling by now.

I saw Soarin come over snd my heart began to hammer again.

"Hey Rainbowdash" He said smilling.

"Hi" I said and eyed him. He was wearing a navy blue tux, and had his hair gelled up in spikes. He looked handsome, and effortlessly cool. Don't tell him I said that if you don't wanna die a very painful death!

He looked at me up and down. "You look...stunningly beautiful Rainbownessa" He said. I blushed when he said my full name. You can't imagine a person less suitable to be called Rainbonessa Dashery. I prefer Rainbowdash because its cooler and less girly.

"So, you wanna dance?" he asked.

Since I have nothing else to do, I said yes. He took my hand and we began to sway to the beat, move our hands to the air and dance goofily.

About two hourd of dancing later, the the dance slowed down as a slow song came along. A beautiful song I know so well. And its kinda perfect for tonight.

Soarin faced me and smirked. "So can I have this dance?" He asked. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he placed his on my other hand.

(A/N: the song 'Can I have this dance' from disney's higj school musical)

While dancing, we started to sing along

(Rainbowdash)

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close
And take one step

Keep your eyes...locked to
Mine

And let the music be your
Guide!

(Soarin)

Won't you promise

(Rainbowdash)

Now won't you promise me
That you'll never forget

(Soarin)

We'll keep dancing!

(Rainbowdash and Soarin)

To keep dancing...wherever we
Go next!
Its like catching lightning the
Chances of finding someone

Like you!

Its one in a million
The chances of feeling the way
We do.....

And with every...step together!
We just keep on gettin' better!

So can I have this(can I have this)
Dance! Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance.....

I could feel the many eyes on me and Soarin, and the spotlight was on us now. Only on us, the others stopped dancing to watch

Soarin smiled and spun me

(Soarin)

Take my hand! I'll take the lead
And every turn will be
Safe with me....

Don't be afraid! Afraid to fall...
You know I'll catch you and threw
It all!

You can't keep us apart

(Rainbowdash)

Even a thousand miles
Can't keep us apart!

(Soarin and Rainbowdash)

Cuz my heart! My heart is wherever
You are!

Its like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone
Like you....

Its one in a million the
Chances of feeling the way weeee do!

And with every!
Step together! We'll just keep on
Getting better!

So can I have this(can I have this)
Dance? Caaaan I have this dance!

I could hear some girls fangirling and squeeling

I heard Flash sentry yell "Good pick Soarin!" Pinkie yelled "Yes! We found her a match!"

I rolled my eyes

(Rainbowdash)

Ohhhhhhh no mountain's too
High and no oceans too wide!

Cuz together or not! Our dance
Won't stop! Let it rain let it fall
What we have is worth fighting
For!

(Soarin and Rainbowdash)

You know I believe....that we were
Meant to beeeeee! Yeaaaaa!

Its like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone!
Like you!(like you!)

Its one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do!

And with every step together!
We just keep on getting better!

So can I have this(Can I have this)
Dance? Caaaan I have this
Dance!

(Rainbowdash)

Can I have this dance....

We finnished dancing and everyone were squeeling and yelling and the girls were fangirling, the boys were smilling.

Then Soarin whispered to me something. Something I never thought I'd hear a guy say to me. And it triggered me so much I couldn't hesr anymore, my heart was beating so loud I couldn't even hear my own thoughts

"Rainbowdash.....I love you"

DU DUG! DU DUG! DU DUG! DU DUG!

"Rainbow, say something, don't just say nothing" He said worried.

I snapped out of it and faced him, my heart was hammering in my chest so loudly.

I opened my mouth to speak....

"Soarin....I'm so sorry but--"

A/N: Cliffhanger! Muwahahaha! But what do you think will be her answer? Yes or no? Sorry but I just realy love cliffhanhers hmmm yea! I am so evil! No just kidding, I'm realy a good girl, unless you tick me off

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro