3: Long night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Straight after school me and my sister Scootalou went home. She kept talking about that strange new guy who's been following me around all day. What's his name again? Soarin skies right?

"He seems to really like you" Scoots smiled teasingly. I rolled my eyes. "So? Everyone likes me, I'm awesome" I boasted. "Yes you are!" Scootalou agreed."By the way, I forgot to give this to you on your birthday yesterday" She took something out from her pocket and gave me a small blue necklace. I smiled.

"Did you make it yourself?"

She nodded proudly. I took the necklace and put it around my neck. It fitted perfectly. "How do I look?" I asked her. She beamed at me. "Twenty percent cooler" She answered and I ruffled her hair. "I love you sis"

"Yuck, gross" I laughed at her annoyed expression and we kept walking.

"Sis, do you know why that new guy kept being chased all day?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Don't know, and I don't care"

"Wh-what?! You seriously don't...Oh my god my sister has been living under a rock!" she gave me a mock serious expression.

"Rainbownessa Dangerous Dash! I want you to promise me when we get home you'll look up the internet about the SOARIN SKIES....."

"Fine. Whatever" I said without a care.

When we got home, Mom and dad weren't home yet. As usual. And I made us some early dinner. Leftover food from my lonely horrible birthday last night. "Nice cake sis" Squirt complimented. I smiled. "Thanks" I chuckled.

I ate some meat loaf and my cake and then went upstairs to look up Soarin Skies' name like Scootalou asked.

I typed on Google 'Soarin Skies'

There were like twenty five thousand results can you believe it?

Here are some facts.

Fact one: Soarin Skies, bad boy of the press, Lead guitarist and lead singer of the hit band 'Eternity' and professional Soccer player of the unbeatable team the Wonderbolts

Wait up. Did I just read wonderbolts?!

Fact two: Soarin Skies has finally done it. Because of his stunt for pulling a realy bad prank on one of his band mates, AND almost losing their company two million dollars, He has been put in a time out from the celebrity bussiness and has now moved to Canterlot City to start FRESH

I rolled my eyes. Seems to me this guy will be nothing but trouble.

Fact three: He is an only child but has three cousins he claims annoying.

I read some more and, after half an hour....

my mind came to the conclusion....

I am the most ignorant person on earth.

"We're home!" Huh, Mom and dad being home early is new. I ran downstairs to see them be greeted warmly by Scootalou
"Hi guys" I said getting a nod of head in return.

I went back to my room to do my homework on math, next history, next English and Social studies.

I chatted my friends on our group chat asking them why they didn't showed up last night.

DarlingRarity: Oh dear we are so so sorry Dashie

QueenOfEggShapedHeads: You see Flash sentry and Cheese asked me and and Pinkie if we wanted to have a duable date and we said yes. I thought it be quick, you know just walking, eating or watch a one hour movie but we lost track of time

TheDash: thats reasonable enough but whats the other's excuse?

AppleStruddle: Got busy with the farm

Flutterbrutter: Angel bunny got sick

SunnyDays: I kinda forgot

DarlingRarity: I had a fashion show and forgot about your party

QueenOfEggShapedHeads: did u atleast had fun with your parents? They showed up didn't they?

TheDash:............yes...they did. A little late tho but they still came :)

They went offline after that.

I wish I have better friends than them. friends who won't forget their promises, or forget special events, or try to make up excuses. And I wish my parents would pay attention to me just a little bit. I wish my friends would stop trying to change me. I wish my friends would just let me be myself. I wish my parents are never away for so long. I wish my parents never chose jobs that included working late.

I wish I was loved.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. A text from Flash sentry. He's also one of my best friends too but me and him kinda stopped being close when he started putting more attention to Twilight. I didn't mind though. Because he makes up for it.

FlashSentry: Hi Rainbowdash. Happy belated happy birthday. Sorry I couldn't make it to one of my best friend's birthday. Did Twi told you why?

Rainbow: yup. Its ok

Flash: heard of the new boy? He seems like a cool guy to hang out with

Rainbowdash: but he's creepy and a jerk

Flash: Speaking of Soarin plz do not be mad at me. I may have...kinda...given him your number. By ACCIDENT

Rainbow: U DID WHAT?! AND HOW COULD YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM MY NUMBER BY ACCIDENT YOU IDIOT?!

Flash: oh no sorry but my mom is calling me 4 dnr buh bye

Rainbow: FLAAAAAAAAASH!

Ugh that boy, I don't know what to do with him. He never realy thinks twice and just goes for it. Flash can be a bit of an airhead.

My phone buzzed again. Unknown number.

Unknown: Hey babe

Rainbow: who R U suppose to B?

Unknown: Check the window and see the house across the street

I did and saw the big house right across the street and saw there, standing and facing the window was that navy blue haired new guy Skies.

Ah shit.

I called him instead.

Me: What do you want?

Soarin: You ;)

Me: har har very funny Soarin. Note my sarcasm by the way

Soarin: good you remember my name!

Me: Your name makes you sound like a fucker

Soarin: you think in advance

Me: whatever

I hung up my phone and went to sleep.

******Snores***Snores****

*********1 Am

I woke up because of the sound of laughter. I checked the time. One in the morning. The window to my room was wide open. I furrowed my eyebrow and switched my nightlamp on. Then it exploded and I got covered in....Chocolate?

I sniffed it. No. Mud!

I yelled in anger and got out of bed. I heard laughing from outside so I looked out and so a figure all in black run back towards his mansion right across mine. I knew who he was. "SOARIN YOU BASTARD!" I shouted. He continued laughing at my face.

He sneaked in my room and booby trapped my lamp so when turns on it'll explode and get me covered with yucky mud.

Then my door swung open and mom and dad walked in looking angry. Scootalou's a deep sleeper so she's still out cold.

"What the hell is going on?!" Mom demanded.

I tried to explain but dad cut me off mid sentence. "Two words. Get yourself cleaned up and go sleep outside. Now" He growled.

"But that's nine words" I said frowning. "And why outside?"

"Because you honestly can't sleep here I mean look at this it's a mess" Mom sighed in irritation. "B-but its cold outside!" I tried to protest. "Ca't I just sleep downstairs on the couche?"

"No! This is your punishement for making such a racket at ONE IN THE MORNING! And making such a big mess you pig!"Mom shouted at me.

Knowing arguing further isn't gonna get me anywhere I did what I was told.

I showered, grabbed a sleeping bag and camped outside. I kept with me a flashlight and slept at the front door. Sure hope it won't rain. I saw Soarin with a smirk on his face watching me. "Good night neighbor!" He laughed and then closed his curtains.

this is gonna be a long night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro