4: Science experiment

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Rainbowdash! Dash wake up now!" My eyes shot open when I felt being roughly waken up by my mother. "Get up or you'll be late" She said harshly. I was confused. Mom and dad would usualy take care of Scootalou and get her to go to school on time without me. I usualy go there alone.

Still, I got up and head inside the house to see Scootalou was being fed by Dad. By the way it was so cold last night not even my sleeping bag helped me sleep properly. My teeth were chattering all night.

"Here comes the ariplane!" Dad cooed and Scootalou looked realy annoyed but opened her mouth. I snickered and ate my breakfast. Which was, penut butter and jelly with water. Scootalou had bacon and eggs, ham, and pancakes. She looked at me and would have given her food to me if Dad wasn't watching.

*****Time skip

"Hi Dashie" Fluttershy greeted me shyly when I met up with her at the front gates. The others were nowhere to be seen. "Sorry about missing you're birthday yesterday" She apologised. I frowned. "My birthday was two days ago" I snapped.

She sighed and took out a bracelet. "Here, I bought it from a jewelery store and it suits you perfectly" She said smilling. I shrugged and put it on. It was a charm bracelet. I smiled, maybe I could put my first charm there later. "Discord helped me buy it for you" She said proudly.

I know Discord. He's eighteen and is on his finale year here. Discord and Fluttershy seem very close.

"Thats, nice" I said faking a smile. We both went inside and went to first period together.

*********Time skip to lunch

LUNCH!!!!!!!!!

I quickly rushed towards the counter and grabbed a tray and got to pick most of my favorite food. Apple juice, Chocolate chip cookies, Potatoe chips, Hamburger steak, Fried chicken, A cupcake, banna split, and diet soda.

I sat down with my noisy friends who were all talking at their usual favorite topic. Boys.

"And so Flash sentry said to me--"

"And so Cheese held my hand!"

"Fireshot was really kind to me to help me with my--"

"Oh Thunderlane is such a gentleman"

"Discord has been....Well him, as usual but you won't believe it but today but he helped a kitten get down from a tree--"

"Spike has been a great help at the farm...."(A/N: Spike is human here so shut up)

Blah blah blah can't they stop talking?! I just want some peace and quiet for god's sake!

I glanced at Flash's table and waved casually.

He waved back and so did the other boys who I have been close to. My eyes narrowed though, to the navy blue haired boy sitting between Discord and Cheese sandwich.

He was looking at me with this smirk plastered on his face. It just made my blood boil. I still hadn't forgotten he is the reason I was forced to sleep outside!

"Darling are you alright?" Rarity asked concerned.

I faced her and they were all looking at me. "Hmm? Yup I'm great" I said faking a smile. "You're clenching your hand" Sunset pointed out. I hadn't even noticed.

I calmed down. "You were staring at Soarin skies, how come?" Pinkie pie started with a grin.

"Ooooh I've noticed it too, and yesterday I over heard Lyra said she saw you get pinned to the wall by Soarin skies, what have you to say about that darling?" Rarity asked smirking.

They were all looking at me with big grins, wide eyes, and lenny faces.

I rolled my eyes. "Piss off will ya?"

"Can't, we've just pissed earlier at the women"s room" Sunset pointed to which I face palmed.

My phone vibrated. I text from that dickhead.

I took out my phone and edited his name.

Sour Loser: Wassup honey?

Rainbow: Screw off!

Sour loser:You still mad at me? It was just a harmless prank!

Rainbow: which got me to sleep outside in the freezing cold! And...what did you do to my bra?!

Sour loser: secret. And do you want it back?

I shivered at the thought of what the hell he did with my under garment.

Sour loser: See you in class sexy

I gritted my teeth and stuffed my phone in my bag. This is not my day.

I took a glance at the boys's table and saw him looking at me with a smirk.

I just want to march up there and punch him so bad his heart comes out from his mouth! Realy is that too much to ask?!

Because I would totaly do it if I could! Unfortunately that would land my ass in jail and my folks will not be happy about it.Well not that I care, one time I kidnapped a nest of baby birds and fed them to Rarity's fat cat Opal. MUHAHAHAHA!

Plus when I was thirteen I stole my Aunt's favorite pearl necklace and sold it online for 100 dollars. And she never even knew it was me.

Hours later we prepared for our next class. Me and Fluttershy plus Egghead Twily has Science, Applejack and Rarity has Math, Sunset shimmer has biology with Flash sentry(Hopefuly Twi won't get jelouse) and Pinki pie has free period.

Me and Fluttershy walk in silence at the empty hallways. I've been here for years, since 6th grade I think. This hallway was where I met Fluttershy. She was being picked on and I wound up saving her and then becoming instant besties.

Then we met Rarity who was being bullied for having 'weird' taste in fashion.

Applejack and Pinkie pie came tagging along at eight grade. Both were farmers. Pinkie was a....rock farmer. Honestly how can anyome make a living farming rocks? And Applejack was an apple farmer. Hence the name.

Hmmm...I think I'm missing...oh yea well Sunset shimmer was...well we met her at around 9th grade. She was the new girl and was a total bitch. She used to be this popular dumb bitch who only cared about was herself. She dated Flash sentry and it didn't worked out well, and then finnaly Flash finnaly had the courage to break up with her.

Sunset was furious. She took it out on us.

Seperating us, breaking our bond. But then Twilight Sparkle moved in the city, went to our school. She fixed everything like magic and we were all best friends again. We all knew she liked Flash and it was obvious Flash liked her so we helped them out.

When they started dating I knew Sunset was jelouse and kinda lonely.

Everyday I come to school and see her, head down, or sitting alone on a bench. Or at lunch. By herself. Lonely and sad.

So one day, Fluttershy and me asked her if she wanted to join us for lunch. It was pretty awkward but, then a month later she changed. Moved on, dated a nice boy and was a lot nicer now. But sometimes I sense tension whenever Flash sentry and Twilight are hanging out with Sunset and her new boyfriend Fire.

"Here we are" Fluttershy chirped. Twilight was already inside.

We went in and my jaw dropped to the floor, eyes popped out of my sockets when I saw HIM. AND you already know who the 'him' that I'm talking about.

GODS WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS?!!! I DON'T DESERVE TO SUFFER!

well okay maybe I do and this is punishment that was long overdue but I don't want to!

"Nice to see you again honey" He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and looked for a table elsewhere but nothing. Everywhere else is full.

Another girl was sitting with Soarin. She had her nose stuck to a book, lighter purple hair with some highlights, and was wearing a bonnet.

seeing there was no other choice I sat down.

"Yay" He mocked cheer.

I ignored him. I looked at the girl. She looked at me, flashed me a quick smile and bent her head down low in her book again.

The teacher walked in. "Everyone, I know Soarin is a new student here but we also have a newer student today, Starlight glimmer please stand up" The girl, Starlight stood up, her smile never leaving her face. "Uh, Hey everyone, my name is Starlight glimmer but everyone cam just call me Starlie or Starlight"

"Where are you from?" someone asked.

"Manhattan, parents and I just moved here in Canterlot city" She explained.

"You may sit down miss Glimmer" The teacher said and she sat down.

"Hi Rainbow Dash! Aka miss awesomeness" I said and shook her hand. "Nice meeting you" Starlight replied.

"And this idiot here is Soarin Skies, don't mind him though, he's mentaly unstabel" I pointed at Soarin. "Hey, rude! And how come you're nice to this new girl but when we met you were mean to me" Soarin faked a pout. Ew.

"Because you're a jerk, But Starlight's nice so I'll be more kind to her" I said smirking.

"Well atleast I'm a hot jerk" He bosated and flexing his arm to show off his bicep.

"Ew" I stuck out my tounge.

The teacher assigned us in pairs to work on something. Starlight, being the new girl, wasn't with us yesterday when the lesson yesterday was explained so she was excused and told to just watch us work for now to know.

She obeyed and quietly watched us like a hawk. It was awkward and unconfortable with her watching our every move. And I could tell Soarin felt so too. I picked a test tube and her eyes traveled there.

I was partnered with Skies, much to my oh so happiness(I am being sarcastic you know)

"You're wrong, You should have mixed that green liquid first with the orange one before shaking it!" He said.

"No the book said mix the purple one to the red one before shaking it. Not the green one with the orange" I corrected.

"You're doing it wrong"

"No you're doing it wrong!"

"Gosh gimme that!' He snatched the vile from my hand and poured the green luiquid in the bubbling glass pot thingy.

"I've already put purple liquid in there!" I said angrily. "So? just mix some magnesium in there and the purple liquid of yours and the red won't have an affect, that way I can pour the orange liquid inside" He said carelessly.

He put some magnesium in and put some of his liquids.

I frowned and placed half of mine.

His put some more of his, and I put more magnesium.

"Wait isn't that a bit--" Starlight started but then

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

everyone coughed. Me and Soarin's face were covered in black. Our hair has this blown away stuck look and our clothes were torn.

The teacher walkes black in and saw us. He scowled and pointed to the door leading us back to the hallway.

His eyes landed on us. Me and Soarin were in a position of pouring something on the glass bottle thingy, face covered in the black thing, and a look that clearly said 'Busted!'

I took a deep breath before pointing an accusing finger at Soarin. "He did it" I said pouting to look innocent

"Wha--She did it!" He pointed a finger at me.

"They both did it!" The whole class shouted all pointing fingers at us.

"DERENTION!"

Fucking damn it.

A/N: Starlight's not realy important. I just added her randomely.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro