Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A week later
Quan POV
Ty and I were currently at the trap telling our boss we wanted to quit. We knew it wouldn't go down too well, but to be honest Ty and I always known we ain't like the other thugs. We were half and half. Our boss insisted we give him money to leave if not we continue. so we gave him $10,000 each. I was kinda cool with leaving but that means Ty and my ass had to find a proper job along with our basketball careers.
"So wah we gon do now bro?" he asked me.
"To be honest ion know. I probably gon work in a bank or sum." I said.
"Yeah gotta keep my money flowing still." He said as we stood against my car.
"aight bro i'll call you later. imma go to Kia's house." Ty said standing off my car.
"aight bro" i said. we dapped each other and went our own separate ways.

TY POV
i knocked on kias door and saw her and her moms car parked in the driveway.
"Good afternoon my baby boy." Becky said after opening the door.
"Goodmorning Mama B. How are you?" i said stepping in and kissing her cheek.
"I'm good. Kia's upstairs, but i think she's asleep." she said lowering her voice.
KIA POV
I heard Ty downstairs talking to my mum. I had like an hour nap before he arrived. Then minutes later i heard his footsteps coming upstairs. I pretended to stay asleep.
"Baee..." he whispered and came over. My face was on my pillow a bit but i'm sure he saw my face. Ty climbed on top of me. This nigga was heavy!!
"Babyyy. i know you hear me." he whispered in my ear. Whenever he whispers i for some reason get a tingle in my spine. I turned around to face him, still laying with my eyes shut.
"Hi bae." i said with sleep still in my voice.
"Hi baby. You aight?" he said pecking my lips multiple times.
"mhhmm." i managed to get out. He kissed me more.
"Ty stoppp pleasee." i moaned.
"Your telling me to stop but still giving me your tongue." he said laughing.
I hit his arm but there i just hit hard muscle.
"You been going to the gym lately?" I asked Ty as i sat up.
"Yep." He said flexing his muscles.
"lol, why?"
"because i want to." he said playing dumb. " aight i'm playing, because i need to keep my body looking good." he said patting his stomach area.
"You looked fine as hell before aswell?" i told him with a smirk. "Who you tryna look sexy for?" i asked him, he better not give me no dumb answer.
"You, stupid." he said pecking my lips. I smiled and continued. "should i go gym with you?" i asked, i was kinda asking myself.
"If you want to bae. But you'll be distracting me with that body, in a sports bra and shorts." Ty said slowly looking at me up and down.
"Tyyyy." i said blushing.
"Aight baby, imma stop getting you excited and tell you something else." he said.
"cool, what you wanna tell me?" i asked being curious.
Before he said anything he snuck in bed next to me and held me.
"Quan and I quit the trap business." He said.
"omg bae, i didn't know you'd actually do it." i said. I was being honest. I didn't know he was actually going to quit.
"You didn't believe me?" he asked looking into my eyes.
"No ty, i just thought you wouldn't actually quit. I do believe you baby, of course i do." i said holding his handsome face. I looked into his brown eyes and held his face close to my chest.
"so wah you guys gonna do next?" i asked him.
"well me and Quan weren't that sure but we still want our cash you know. So to be honest i don't really know. What do you think baby?" Ty asked me.
"welllll since you still want money, you should work like part time at a bank or sumthing. I'm not really sure, but i want you with me more than you were before." i said.
"aight baby, anything for you." Ty said being sweet.
I smiled. I really and truly hadn't liked any boy as much as i've had love for Tyler. Well apart from my 9th grade crush, Michael, but sadly he moved to a different school.
I played with Ty's small curls and kissed his lips. I looked at my boyfriend  while he was on his phone. Boy he was looking cute with his relaxed face. "baby what you wanna do?" i stroked his hair like he was my dog.
"i wanna stay like this with you, i like your company ." he said smiling showing his teeth.
i smiled back and before you knew it i was being attacked with kisses.
"Ty stop, you play too muchhhh!!" i said trying to stop him. He gave in and i let him have one last beautiful kiss from me.
I picked up my phone from my table and opened instagram. My feed needed some updating so i decided to take a casual, chilled and cute picture.
The picture had Ty on his phone lying in between my legs in bed.
"Bae why you take a picture for?" he whined.
"you look cute thoo." i said showing him the picture.
"oooh, yeah i do look good." he said acting cocky.
"whatever." i said rolling my eyes at him.
I put the world emoji sticker thing on our photo and captioned it: 'My Baby and My World❤️🌍'
I tagged Tyler in it and then posted the picture. Suddenly Ty decided to take a picture of me without me knowing. I heard the camera sound and he had finished taking the picture. It was the same positions but just from a different perspective. It was mainly my face in it though. On my phone a notification came in that Tyler had tagged me in his photo. I opened it and it was captioned ' My beautiful Queen😍🤤'. I liked and commented: Love you❤️🌍. Notifications were coming into my phone about my picture. Comments and likes. Of course Ty's old hoes commented but i didn't let any of them get to me. I love Ty and that's all that matters right now.

5:42 am
TY POV
I opened my eyes and realised i was still in Kia's house. "shit." i said. We had school and i needed to get changed. I didn't know how i would get out because the doors and windows were locked and i didn't want to wake Mama B or Kia at this time. I thought then decided that i would have my shower here and leave with kia in the morning and quickly stop at my house to wear new clothes. So i set my alarm for 7 and snuck back next to Kia, I put my arm around her and fell back asleep.
Beep Beep Beep Beep- 7am
I groaned as i got up. I heard Kia get up aswell.
"Bae, how are you still here?" Kia asked squinting and rubbing her eyes.
"I woke up at quarter to 6 and realised i was still here, but i couldn't leave because i didn't know how to unlock the door." i whispered because her mum was still asleep.
"ohh aight are you going to shower?" Kia asked.
"If i'm allowed to?" i asked
"ohh yeah sure." she got up and went into the bathroom. She stood at the bathroom door with a green toothbrush.
"You can use it, it's straight out the packet." she said.
"Thank you bae." i said taking it out of her hand.
I walked into the bathroom and Kia followed me.
"Need anything else?" she asked me.
"A goodmorning kiss?" i asked her back. I walked towards her and she said, "no Ty, i haven't brushed yet" while putting her hands over her mouth.
"fuck that neither have i." i said. I removed her hands and gave her a kiss.
"you still look beautiful when you wake up." i said. Kia's hair was in a rough ponytail was kinda messy.
she giggled and said "Ty buh aight forreal do you need anything?"
"nope i can manage." i said.
"Cool wake me when your done please." she said and laid back on her bed.

I had like a 15 minute shower and went to wake Kia.
"baby i'm done." i said shaking her slightly. she was really refusing to get up.
"kia man get up." i said. She was still laying down so i slapped her bum and she yelled.
"Ty why they hell did you do that?!"
"because your ass didn't get up." i said.
"ugh seriously, that hurt Ty." she said as she walked towards the bathroom.
I grabbed her back from the waist and put my chin in the crook of her neck.
"i'm sorry baby. i didn't know it was that hard" i said kissing her neck.
"it's ok." she said as she kissed me back. I let go of her then she walked into the bathroom.
I was sitting on Kia's bed when she came out with a towel around her. This girl was truly a beauty. She had the perfect curves and bum🤤. I was drooling over her.
"umm Ty, i kinda feel uncomfortable." she said covering up more.
"sorry bae, do you want me to leave?" i asked her.
"no-no its aight but can you please look the other way?" kia asked me. She cracked a cute smile as i went and sat at the other side of her bed.
"Thank you Ty."
she walked over to her draw and decided what bra and panty she was going to wear. She picked out a pink lace bra and thong and i stopped her.
"uh uh bae no way are you wearing that. Who are you trying to look sexy for?" i asked her.
"no one ty, can't i just wear it?" she asked looking at me like i'm dumb.
"aight if you want to." i said putting my hands up in surrender.
she just walked back to where she told me not to look and began getting dressed.
at school ~ lunch
KIANA POV
It was now lunchtime and me and taylor were in our maths class, doing some extra revision for our big upcoming exam. Me and my sis weren't ready to be lacking this year. I wanted to help Tyler and give him sort of maths tutoring but that nigga only care about basketball. Don't get me wrong I love his passion about ball, but i also want his school results to be good.
After 15 minutes Taylor and i had finished.
"Thank you Mrs Sadler. we'll see you tomorrow." Taylor said.
"Bye ladies have a good day." she said back to us.
"I better do great on this test." i said to taylor.
"yeah, don't worry we'll ace this year sister." taylor said.
we bought our food and sat together on a table. We were opposite each other. After about 35 minutes of talking, i saw and heard a girl laughing hard.
"woww who's cracking such a bomb joke?" i asked taylor sarcastically.
she laughed and continued eating her sub.
i looked back at the girl and she was sitting on someone's lap. The person was Tyler. I quickly turned to taylor.
"Omg Taylor, Ty has a girl sitting on his lap." i covered my mouth as i was nearly tearing up. "don't make it obvious, but they're over there." i moved my head slightly so she could look in the direction. She found them and her eyes grew.
"omg, Quan has a girl on his lap too." she said. She looked really angry. To be honest I was both angry and upset. The girls looked average and nothing better than Taylor and i. I was really pissed at Tyler.
"And we're supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend?!" i said laughed . "How could they do this to us?" i said
"i-i dont know." she stuttered. "Aight i know what to do. follow me " she said.
I got up, and threw my sub in the bin.
"I don't give two shits if we're being stubborn but we're gonna walk right past them. do not make eye contact or listen to them if they call our names. Aight?" Taylor said.
"Aight."
"Ok you lead." she said to me.
I walked and walked until i accidentally brushed the girls back. I actually didn't mean to. But i didn't care, i continued walking towards the double exit doors.
"Aye Kia, Taylor wait!" I heard Tyler call our names. I got to the door and began to cry.
"Stupid ass niggas. Oh Kia baby, what's up?" Taylor realised i was crying and held me tight.
"i really like him Taylor, really like." i emphasised the really like because that how i actually felt about him.
"It's ok baby girl, i know you do. And i love Quan with my life and he's done this now."
"I never knew either of them would do this. Or maybe I don't really know who my boyfriend is?" i asked her.
"Kia they're coming. wipe your tears and let's go." Taylor said to me. I fixed my face and walked with Taylor.
"Kia! Wait please, Damn!" Tyler said just after he banged open the door.
I turned around and faced him.
"What Tyler?" i asked acting uninterested.
"it's not what you think, let me explain." he began. I saw Quan talking to Taylor and wanted to say something to Tyler.
But unfortunately little miss steal your man came and stood next to him. She was legit making my blood boil by touching and leaning on Tyler.
"I think she needs you." i said pointing at her and i turned my back.
"Yeah he does Bitch!"
She did not just call me what i thought she did.
I turned back around "what did you just call me?" i tried to sound as calm as i could.
"I said he needs me Bitch, you can't even satisfy hi—". That's when i lost it.
I dropped my bag. I pulled her hair and dragged her to the ground. She grabbed mine too and tried to get up but i just sent blows to her face.
"Don't. You. ever. call. me. out . my . name . in . your . motherf*cking. life." i punched her in between each word. We began fighting each other properly and saw people recording.
"KIA GET OFF HER!" i heard Taylor shout. Her, Ty and Quan pulled me off her so i stood up, then gave the bitch one last kick to her face.
"Baby, come with me." i heard Ty say. He grabbed my arm.
"Fuck you Tyler." i said. Who was his baby? i tried to grab my arm out but he held me tighter. A bit too tight that it began to hurt.  I looked him in the eye.
"Get off me Ty." i shouted. People started to walk away so it was just me taylor quan and ty.
"I love you Kia." he said. I rolled my eyes and tears began to fall. He pushed me against some lockers and looked into my eyes. Tyler's eyes were weirdly
switching from Dark brown/black to his normal eye colour.
"i really do." he said. He was lying to me i know he was. I slapped him to get out of his reach, by now Quan and Taylor had gone for some reason. Tyler gripped me even harder.
"owww." i winced. Then he let go of me.
"shit, i'm sorry kia, i didn't mean to hurt you." his eyes became apologetic. I ran past him and into the girls bathroom. I went into a cubicle, sat down and cried until the bell went.
I cried and cried until i heard footsteps come into the bathroom.
"kia, kia are you in here?" i heard Taylor's voice.
i wipes my tears and sniffed.
"yeah im in here." i said. I opened the cubicle and walked to the mirror.
"woah, kia you look a mess. Your going to make yourself ill if you keep crying about Ty." she said wiping my face with some tissues.
"I know." i said sighing. "What happened with you and Quan then?" i asked her.
"He was begging and begging me to forgive him. He said the girls just came over to them and sat on their lap. I was like and you couldn't throw them off you? Then he became speechless and just kissed me. I just forgave him." Taylor said.
"wow. i should have calmed down." i said regretting what i did. "But that girl was all over him it made me so mad." i continued.
"I know i know. He'll come round to you eventually." Taylor said. "But right now you need to get yourself to your lesson because your late." she said.
"what about you?"
"I asked for permission to go to the bathroom and started searching all the girls bathrooms."
"ohh thank you so much Bestfriend." I gave her a big hug. Every one needs a Taylor as their bestfriend.
I finished freshening up and Taylor and i went to our separate classes.
Knowing me and Tyler were in the same science class made me feel funny. i knocked on my class door and went in.
"sorry i'm late sir." i said
"it's ok take a seat." he said.
I didn't go to my usual seat. 1, because I didn't want to be around Ty and 2, because Miss Steal yo man was sitting in my usual seat. So i sat close to the front next to a face i hadn't seen before.
Actually he looked quite familiar, but decided to brush off that thought.
My teacher was passing round a worksheet/booklet for us to complete till the end of the lesson.
"excuse me ma, what's yo name?" the boy said. He was cuteee! but not as cute as Tyler.
"My names Kiana. What's your name?" i asked trying to get on with my work. I really wasn't interested in anyone talking to me.
"my names Michael." he said. Could it be my 9th grade crush Michael?
"Ohh aight. You look familiar to me, did you ever go to St Mary's high?" i asked him.
"yeah i did, are you the kiana that everybody kept telling me you had a crush on me in 9th grade?" he said smiling.
"umm yeah. It's me" i said slightly embarrassed.
"It's aight ma, I thought you were hella cute back then, but you look even finer now." he said. i quickly turned around to look at Tyler and saw that him and the girl were so close to each other and seemed like they were having a good time.
"Thank you." i said to Michael.
"Your welcome. so when did you move down here?" he asked.
"umm about 7-8 months ago. What bout you?"
"last month." he said. We kept on talking and talking. We shared numbers and then the lesson bell went. It was finally the end of the day. Today couldn't get any better as it was.
"aight bye kia." Michael said
"bye." i said back. Now i had to look for Taylor.
I waited outside because i needed a ride home since i came with Tyler this morning. I stood by Taylor's car hoping she would get there any time soon. But the other side i saw Tyler driving off with someone in his passenger side. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the bright side of my life. Taylor and Quan walked towards the car.
"Yo sis." Quan said hugging me .
"I'm mad at you." i said to him.
"why sis?" he asked me.
"well i'm more mad at Tyler. Very mad at him, but never mind that." i said.
"Taylor can you please drop me home?" i asked.
"yeah sure, don't you wanna come to my crib?" she asked me.
"sorry, i have a headache and want to go to bed." i said. It was true. I was having the worst day ever.
"Ohh aight lets go."
we hopped into the car and drove home.
Tyler POV
Yall must me mad at me. But in all honesty it was a misunderstanding. Today at lunch break me and Quan we're looking for Taylor and Kia, but we couldn't find them so we went to eat. Then some girls we used to fuck with before (Shania and Makayla) we cuffed our girls came over to us and sat on us. I used to think she was the sexiest girl on earth, but i guess i was 100% wrong. Kia is the prettiest girl i've seen in my whole life. And i love her. Then while Quan and i were trying to avoid talking to them we felt something brush past us. I looked around and i knew i was fucked. WE knew we were fucked because Taylor was also behind her. I called their names but they kept walking. I pushed Shania of me and ran after Kia. Long story short, Kia and Shania fought over me(😝) and me and Kia are not on good terms.
When it came to Science, the last lesson. There was this new guy and Kia went to sit next to him. They kept talking and talking the whole lesson so i decided to make her jealous by trying to have fun with Shania.
Afterschool, i went straight home with Chris Makayla and Shania. I was about to get high because this all of this bullshit was stressing me out.
We arrived and went straight in. Chris and makayla went in together and i tagged behind Shania.
It was currently 7pm and i was on cloud 9! I was high as fuck. I went upstairs to lay down on my bed. Chris and Makayla were in the guest room hitting it off. Makayla was a hoe, she loved jumping from one mans dick to another and so was Shania she asked me if she could have a shower and i said yes. I was knackered and laid in my bed facing the ceiling. I heard the bathroom door unlock and Shania came over to me. She unbuckled my jeans and i stopped her.
"come on tyler, your stressed out." she said stroking my legs.
I was so high, i didn't know what i was doing.
Shania was sucking and sucking until i stopped her after about 3 minutes.
"Ayy, stop hoe." i said pushing her head away and buckling my jeans.
"What's wrong baby ?" She asked
"Shut up." I cleaned myself and kicked her out of my crib . I realised i wasn't that high, i was just going back to my nasty old ways. The way i didn't want to be anymore.
Kiana POV
I told my mum about the situation. I felt stupid because she had warned me before but my dumb brain didn't want to listen to her. My mom and i were cuddled up on the sofa. I loved her she always took care of me and i barely realised it. She kissed my forehead and i shut my eyes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro