Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Monday Morning
TYLER POV
I had just finished having my shower and decided to put on my black polo shirt, true religion jeans then my concords. I packed my basketball stuff into my nike duffel bag, looked in the mirror and went to the trap before going to school.
I went in and dapped my homies Quan and Chris.
"Yo bro, I heard you cuffed my bestfriend." Chris said.
"Yeah man, I had to do it." I said.
"Are yall going practice afterschool?" Quan asked.
"Yeah we have another competition coming up." I said. I remembered Kia so i decided to text her.
Me
Morning Baby where you @?

2 minutes later.

Wifey😍❤️🤤
I'm @ Mikkey D's with Taylor. Wbu?
Me
at the trap, bae can you get me something from mds?

Wifey😍❤️🤤
Aight fine, i'll see you at skl. Bye Baeeeeee.
Me
Aight Bye

afterschool

Still Ty POV
"baby can you wait for my basketball practice?" I asked just after she'd kissed my lips.
"How long will it take?" she asked.
"about 30 minutes." i said. I knew she'd stay anyway because taylor was staying for Quan.
"Yeah sure. Can i come to your house after?" she asked me back.
"Yeah of course." i said
" aight." she said. I put my arm around her shoulder as we started walking towards the changing rooms.

1 Hour later
KIANA POV
Taylor and I had been waiting for our boys to finish basketball practise. We watched them in the hall while we were sitting on the benches. Taylor and I were laughing and joking around until i got a text on my phone. I looked at my phone and it said:
Trayvon😍
How come you never answer my texts?

"Ugh why won't this nigga leave me alone?!" I semi-yelled so only me and taylor heard.
"Who's that?" she asked.
"The guy i told you about remember, he went to my old school and he liked me but i didn't feel the same about him?" i asked her trying to help her remember who i was talking about.
"oh yeah Trayvon?" she asked
"yeah him." "he never leaves me alone and i just ignore his texts because i don't like him like that." i continued.
"Just tell him you've got a man now and that you've moved on." Taylor said trying to be helpful.
"oh ok, i never thought of saying it that way." i said.
Then i texted him:

Me
Trayvon, I don't know why you keep messaging me. I have a man so please leave me alone.

typing....

Trayvon😍
Oh ok, have a good life, the boy is lucky to have you.

I really couldn't be bothered to answer back.
"all done." i said to taylor while she was scrolling on her phone.
"aight, Kia, look at this bomb dress!" Taylor squealed.
I glanced at her phone to see what she was talking about. The dress was black leather and had spaghetti strap arms. It was really tight fitted so i would like sexy on Taylor.
"We should both get it!" i said to her.
"Omg we should." she said. Then Ty and Quan came over to us. I guess their practise was finally over.
I stood up to hug my baby but realised her was all sweaty. "Eww bae you need to shower." i said pointing at him.
"Fuck that." he said and kissed me with his arms all around me. The kiss was nice but he was really taking the piss.
"Baeeee! Ewwwww." i cried.
"But you liked the kiss." he said.
"Nigga stop. Let's go so you can freshen up."

Me
Mommyyy i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier but i'm going to Ty's house.

Mom❤️
Fine! The last time this will happen! Love youu😘

Me
Thank you mom. I love you more😘

Since Taylor picked me up this morning, i was riding home with my baby in his benz.
Gas pedal was playing in his car. He was blasting music with the windows down.
We were bouncing up and down bumping with the music.
Once we got to his house he offered me some snacks (because you know that nigga can't cook!) and went to take a shower. I went to his room and laid on his bed. I was tired for no reason. He came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped round his waist. All his muscles and shiny brown skin made me want to melt. He came and hovered above me. "Babyy..." he said whispering my ear. I suddenly felt warm. "Hmm?" i murmured. He kissed all on my neck and my lips continuously planting soft kisses.
"Bae stop." i managed to moan out.
"what's wrong?" he asked
"stoppp."
"aight." he got up and put on a new white shirt.
"Bae you mad?" i asked.
"Nah i gotta fix this quickly" he said pointing at this thing. I bursted out laughing, i can't believe he got a boner. Horny stuff!

Ty POV
I came out of the bathroom after sorting out my boner. Kia started laughing again. I sat on the edge of the bed and she came and straddled me.
"see what your sexy ass got me thinking." i said smiling.
"yep, sorry bout that." she said and kissed my lips.
"Bae you remember that guy called Trayvon that texted me the first time i came to your house?" Kia asked. I tried to remember. Then i did.
"ahh yeah, i remember." i said.
"well today while taylor and i were waiting for you and Quan, he texted me back asking why i never answer his texts." she said.
"you've not been texting him have you?" i asked.
"no nigga, he'd been asking why i DON'T answer his texts, meaning i DONT text him." she said making me sound dumb.
"ohh aight." i said.
"so i answered back that i have a boyfriend and that i've moved on. He was like the boys lucky to have me." she continued.
"Yeah i am fucking lucky."
"So i just wanted to let you know. Bae do you trust me?" she asked holding my face.
"Hell yeah i trust you. Do you trust me?" i asked her back.
"Well i do, but you have lots of girls at skl that are all over you, but i'm hoping you won't do anything with them?" she asked me
"I promise i won't." Then i kissed her lips passionately to let her know i am always there for her.
The next day afterschool
Quan POV
Time this nigga had a POV right?
Well we were at my crib, pretty much ours because she's always at my house and some of her clothes are also here.but we, as in Taylor and I. You guys should know by now, 'that's my baby that's  my soulmate...' 🎼 and of course my mf'ing baby forreal! I love Taylor with all my heart and she is bound to be my Wife. You guys should also know that Ty and Chris are my niggas. We've been riding since.. well me and Ty have been riding since we were 10 years old. Then Chris came into the picture at about 8th grade. Ty's girl is Kia, who is my baby's bestfriend. They act like sisters and Kia makes Taylor so happy, vice versa. While Chris, my friend, loves jumping from one girl to another. Not gonna lie, that was Tyler before, then ever since he'd met Kiana, he's become more of a good boy. That's why me and him were thinking of leaving the trap business to make our girls happy.

"Baby do you have any medicine?" Taylor asked me.
"In the bathroom cabinet. What's wrong princess?" i asked her as i followed her into the bathroom.
"I've got cramps bae." she said pouting.
"i'm sowwy baby." i said sounding gay. I began rubbing her stomach. I followed her back into the room and laid with her. I kissed her belly softly making her smile.
"I love you Quan." Taylor said
"I love you too princess." i said back.
She was sleeping over so everything was cool. I took off my shirt and trousers and went back to lay next to my baby.

#Kyler
#TaQuan

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro