Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day
Tyler pov
Quan and I decided to go to the hospital to check up on the girls. We went our own ways and i knocked on on Kia's door.
"Who is it?" i heard her mum say.
"It's me, Tyler." i said.
"oh come in."
I opened the door and to be honest Kia didn't look like she needed to stay 3 weeks. She looked ready to leave in my eyes.
"Goodmorning Miss Joseph." I said giving her a hug.
"Goodmorning my son." she said hugging me back.
"How are you both doing?" I asked.
"Well as you can see I'm fine." Becky said smiling at me
"I'm going to go downstairs for a while and leave you two to talk, ok?"
"Thank you." I said while smiling at her
I sat in the same chair i sat yesterday.
"You aight ma?"
"yeah i feel perfectly fine, it's a shame i have to stay for 3 weeks." she said looking away.
"Yeah, it's a shame." i said
"Ty, has anything happened like this at school before?" Kia asked.
I thought before i answered.
"Nahh , not that i'm aware of."
"Oh, aight." she said looking at me.
I just looked at her aswell, nothing felt awkward when i was around her, she made me feel comfortable and normal. I decided to climb into the bed with her and kissed her forehead.
"Nowhere hurts?" i asked her.
"No, i feel fine." she said looking into my eyes.
we were just having our moment when my phone rang.
"ugh" i said as i got up. i sat on the edge of the bed and it was my basketball coach.
"Goodmorning Coach."
"Goodmorning Tyler. We need a quick practise for our competition, ive called everyone else so they're all on their way. and remember your also the best on our team along with JaQuan." he said.
"Yes sir i'll be there as soon as i can."
"good son we're waiting." he cut the phone and i turned to kia.
"i'm sorry kia. my basketball coach wants me there for practise. we've got a competition in two days." i told her.
" Do you have to go?" she asked me.
"yes i have too as much as i want to stay here with you i can't." "i'm sorry kia." i said kissing her cheek and then walking to the door.
"oh aight, bye." she said looking a bit upset.
"bye"
after basketball practice
"man i've been thinking bout kia all day." i said
"you really like her don't you?" Quan asked.
"Ion know bro. My heads messed up, i don't think she likes me like that." i told him
"Nigga of course she likes you. Taylor been saying she always talking bout you saying 'Ty this' ' Ty that' Of course she likes you." He said taking a sip of his gatorade.
"Forreal?" i asked
"yeah" he said.
I didn't think a girl would act like that over me.

3 weeks later...
the competition went great. my team won of course. I was currently at the trap until..

Incoming Call...
Kia😍💜

I smiled before answering her call.
"Yoo, kia."
"Hi Ty.
"You good?"
"yeah i'm just being discharged from the hospital, i wanted to let you know."
"ohh thank God, i missed chilling with you. can i come and pick you up?" i asked
"I missed you too and i think my mum wants me to come home and rest, but i'm sure you can come to my house if you want."
"aight i'll be there in 20."
"ok bye tyyyyy."
i laughed.
"bye princess."
she hung up and i got ready to leave.
Kia POV
"madam can you just sign these forms please to confirm that your daughter is out of the hospital." the nurse said to my mom.
she signed everything and passed the papers to me to sign my parts. We talked with the doctors and left the hospital.
Taylor had already been discharged earlier than me but had to go to the physiotherapist quite often to check her leg.
We arrived home and Ty was already waiting for me in his car.
"Tyyy!" i said while running to him.
i jumped in his arms.
I hadn't seen Ty for at least 5 days. He told me he was very busy, but it was aight, i understood his situation.
"Hey kia. I missed my bestfriend." he said while carrying me and kissing me on my forehead.
"i missed you too." i said. " so you've been busy?" i said.
"yep very very unfortunately." he said as we walked towards my house door.
"good afternoon miss Joseph." Ty said.
"good afternoon my son!!!" my mum said kissing him on each cheek. I swear my mum is so embarrassing.
"how are you doing?" he asked her.
"i'm doing great." she replied.
"good-" i interrupted him.
"..-mom we're going upstairs now," i told her while dragging Ty's arm towards the stairs.
"ok sweetie."

we were chilling on my bed casually talking.
"Kia do you know your spoilt?" he asked me.
"nigga i ain't spoilt, i'm just organised." i said.
"no, you are spoilt ma." he said again.
"ty..." i said while punching his arm.
"what?" he said. He got up and carried me upside down. This nigga was strong.
"tyyyyyy!" i said hitting his back.
he placed me on my bed so i was upright and he sat normally just opposite me but facing me.
"i'm not spoilt i'm an average american girl." i said.
"A beautiful average american girl." he said.
I blushed and said
"thank you Ty."
he smiled at me showing his white teeth.
"Kia? can i tell you something?" he said.

TY POV

"Kia? can i tell you something?" i asked.
I wanted to tell her the truth about how i felt about her. Since she joined the school, i've kinda changed, i'm more behaved around for some reason. Kia isn't like those other thots and hoes. She's different. Her personality stands out and she's beautiful.
"Yeah go ahead." she said looking straight at me. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and held her hands.
"Kia... I really like you." i said. i never poured out my feelings like this to a girl before.
She looked at me kinda confused. "Since i met you, you've made me happier. I didn't know how to tell you and whether you'd like me too. You always bring a positive vibe and you've got the looks aswell." I said biting my lip.
"Ty stop .. but Forreal?" she asked me.
"Forreal." i said back.
"Well.... I really like you too." Kia said back to me. "I thought you'd just want to stay as best friends and i thought i'd be ruining our bestfriend relationship. I guess you were also feeling the same way about us." she said.
"I really didn't know you felt that way about me." I said, which was the truth which was also why i'd left this for so long.
"So Kia, would you like to be my girl?" I asked.
"Ty, I would love to be your girl." she said with no hesistation.
I leaned in to kiss her and she accepted. We were there kissing for what was like 5 minutes.
"...Kiaaa!" Becky yelled from downstairs. Kia didn't reply and continued kissing me. I roamed my hands around her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Kiaaaa! Can you come down please?" Her mum screamed again.
We reluctantly pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Damn chill it's only been 5 minutes" I said. She smiled then replied to her mom
" I'm coming mom!!" I watched her get up and leave the room. "I'll be back." she said to me finally. I decided to tell Quan the news.
Me
Finally cuffed her bro.

BroQuan❤️💉💸
Happy for you bro❤️

Me
Aight❤️, we'll talk later

BroQuan❤️💉💸
Aight.

KIA POV
I was really happy that Ty asked me to be his girlfriend. I didn't know he felt such a way about me.
"Yes mom?" I asked after she'd been screaming my name. I was kinda upset she stopped that moment between Ty and I.
"what took you so long?" she asked smiling heavily.
"umm, Ty asked me to be his girlfriend. Why are you smiling so hard mom?" i said laughing.
"Ty is such a gentleman. He asked me before if he could ask you to be his girlfriend. I was like 'of course!!'" my mum said. Ty actually asked my mum first.
"woww" i said, pretty shocked.
"yeahh , next time he'll ask me is for you two to get married!" she said dancing.
"Mom!!" i said.
"But Kia, I really want you to be careful. He told me what he does for a living and i freaked out until he told me he's stopping to do basketball. I really think he's good for you. And he's very handsome." my mum said cheesing hard as f.
"Mom i've actually had enough of you!" i said laughing. "But he had told me about his job earlier i'm sorry i didn't tell you before." i said.
"it's ok my baby." my mum said giving me a hug. "Oh yes!" my mum started like she had just remembered something. she began whispering in my ear. "Did he tell you about his parents?" my mum whispered. I nodded "yeah." i whispered back.
"oh ok." my mum said.
Just then Ty came down the stairs. "Sorry ladies, i think i should start going home." he said.
"nooo! don't go" i said giving him a peck on the lips.
"i'm sorry baby, i can't stay, i've got stuff to do." he said.
"So you don't want to stay for Mama B's dinner?" my mum asked making herself look sad.
I looked at him too with puppy eyes. He waited for seconds before answering.
"Anything for my beautiful ladies." he said sitting down at the table.
"i knew it, you couldn't resist the smell could you?" My mum continued.
"Nope i couldn't." Tyler said smiling.
2 hours later
"I'm too full up." Ty said groaning and holding his belly. "I better start leaving now. Thank you for the food mama B." Ty said while kissing my mum on the cheek.
"No problem my son. Bye, have a good night." My mum said waving to Ty.
I followed him outside and stood by his car.
"I'll see you at school then." I said.
"Yeah aight." Ty said. He was getting into his car. Then he looked at me then got out.
"You thought I would leave without getting my kiss?" he said smiling and coming closer to me.
I just laughed and kissed his cheek. He gave me a stale face. "No bae." he said.
He went in and kissed me passionately with his hands on my butt. It lasted 5 seconds then I slowly pulled away and began playing with his hair while we were still in the kissing position.
"I love you Kia." He said with his pearly white teeth showing.
"I love you more." I said. "Now go home." I said laughing and getting out of his grip.
He got into his car, started the ignition and drove off.
Before i went to bed, I called Taylor and told her about me and Ty.
aww you guys are too cute!!

stop girlll. So are you and Quan.

"I know we are!!" we both laughed

"Kia i gotta go to my mum, she's yelling my name."
and we ended the call.

I was just about to put my head down to sleep when my phone buzzed.

Bae❤️🌍💦
Gn babygirl sleep good

Me
Gn baby ily x

Bae❤️🌍💦
i love you more❤️

(btw Bae is Ty, she changed his name on her phone)

What do you guys think of #Kyler ?
Comment

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro