Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kiana has been speaking with her old best friend, Ashley about her time so far in California.

4 days later ~ The day of the party

Kiana pov

I was getting ready with Taylor. I decided to wear blue shorts with a laced crop top, blue Jordan's. I topped it of with some studded earnings and a blue jeans jacket .

"Damn Kiana, you looking good!" Taylor said.

"Thank you. You too." I said back. 

I got a text on my phone.

FutureBae😍👅🌍
Where you at ma?

Me
On our way.

FutureBae😍👅🌍
Aight ma, see you soon.

Me
Aight
"We should get going." I said to taylor.
We arrived at 6:34 when the party started at 6. It was lit as fuck and this was my first party in California so I was really excited. We saw Ty, Chris and Quan.
I hugged all of them. I hugged Ty tightly.
"You aight Kia?" He asked me.
"yeah i'm excited." i said smiling at him.
"aight good." he said back.

About an hour into it, everyone was so hyped. There were some lap dances going on right now. A guy in my maths and history class, Cameron pulled me aside and sat me down on his lap. Cameron was cute, but not as cute as Tyler. Cameron gave me a look as to begin. I started dancing, bouncing, grinding and all sorts before someone grabbed me away by my wrist.
I looked up and it was Tyler.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

"I should be asking you that question. What are you doing?" He shouted back. the music and noise drowned it out.

"Having fun." I said in a duh tone.
"not like that" he said
"Just leave me alone." I said walking away. He dragged me back gently and I pulled away even harder.
I walked over to Taylor and sat down.
"He's pissing me off." I said

"Don't worry about him ,let's go and have some fun.
Just as Taylor said that...

POW POW POW
Gunshots were being fired. I looked to my right and saw Taylor on the floor holding her leg in pain.
"Taylor!!!" I screamed and bent down beside her. Her leg was bleeding fast. Everyone was trying to escape from the available two doors.

POW POW POW POW
Another round of shots were fired. And that's when I fell to the floor. I got shot in the chest and I couldn't really breathe. Me and Taylor were stuck there on the floor.

Tyler pov

I watched Kia storm off and walk over to Taylor. I sat at the bar and took a drink. Some seconds later...

POW POW POW
I dropped my drink and tried to run for the exit, but something stopped me. I looked around for Kia. She was on the floor helping Taylor. I tried to run over to them but couldn't really because of the amount of people trying to escape.

POW POW POW POW
Gunshots were fired again. I ducked until they stopped firing. I looked up again and this time Kia was on the floor, bleeding from her chest. I ran over and tried to pick up both of them. I couldn't. I saw Quan and Chris running over. Quan picked up Taylor and I picked up Kia. I checked in her pockets for her phone and keys.
"Chris take care of her car please." He took her keys and ran outside.
Quan and I also ran outside and I placed Kia on the passenger seat. I lowered it so she was lying down on it. Quan took Taylor and we began driving separately but to the same hospital.
I tried to keep Kia awake but it wasn't working.
"Kiana please stay awake for me. Please." I said.
"Keep your eyes open." I said. I held her hand and continued driving. I parked in front of the hospital doors. Fuck it if I wasn't allowed. I couldn't loose Kia looking for a space to park.
I ran inside with Kia in my arms.
"Nurse, nurse!!" I yelled. Two nurses came with a hospital bed and placed her on there.
"You should be expecting more." I told them quickly.
I walked over to the front desk and told them her name.
"Kiana Joseph." I told them.
I sat on the visitors room, and called her mum.
PHONE CALL

"Umm hello madam?" I asked
"Hello, who's using my daughter's phone?"
"My names Tyler."
"Ohh ok, I've heard an awful lot about you. How may I help" She said. The fact that I have to tell her that her daughter's in hospital was breaking my heart.
"Umm, Kia is in the hospital, their was a shoot out in the party." I told her.
"Omg, which hospital?"
"California Medical Hospital."
"I'll be right there. Bye."
She hung up the phone and I placed my head in my hands.
"Fuck!" I whispered to myself. I was blaming myself for this. If I didn't make Kia mad by acting like we were together, none of this would have happened.
Then I saw Quan carrying Taylor in. Nurses did the same thing to Taylor as they did to Kia. Her eyes were half closed, infact nearly closed. He came and sat next to me with his shirt a bit bloody.
"The police stopped me to ask questions just as we got into the car." He said with his head also in his hands.
"Ohh aight. But I'm wondering who did this. We got nothing against anyone." I said. Just then, Kia's mum came through the door. I stood up and walked towards her.
"Where's my daughter?!" She shouted. "WHERE IS SHE?"

"Miss Joseph it's ok, she's in a room with the nurses." I said calming her.
She took some deep breaths and asked me, "are you Tyler?".

"Yes it's me madam." I said.

"Call me Becky or Mama B. And did you bring her here?" She asked me.

"Yes I drove her." I said.

"Ohh thank you my son. I appreciate it." Hugging me tightly.

"No problem Mama B, I had to save her."
Chris then came into the hospital. I dapped him and introduced him to Kia's mum.
Taylor's mum came through the door.

"Are you all Taylor's friends?" She asked.

"Yes ma." Chris said.

"Call me Helene." She said.
40 minuets later
"Family of Kiana Joseph ." A female doctor said.

We walked forwards expecting some good news.
"Yes?" Sarah said.

"There's some good and bad news." The doctor said.

"What's the good news?" I asked.

"Good news is that she's alive and well."

"Bad news?" We asked.

"Because the bullet hit her chest she'll have to stay 3 weeks in the hospital for it to completely heal." The doctor said.

"Ohh thank God she's fine." Becky said breathing a sigh of relief. "Can we see her?"

"Yes of course, room 32." Doctor said pointing.
We got into the room, Sarah and I. Chris stayed with Taylor's mum.  Immediately, Becky ran to her daughter. Kia looked weak as ever. Her eyes were barely open but she still looked beautiful.

"Ohh Kia baby." Becky said kissing her forehead.

Kiana pov

I saw the door open and My mum and Ty walked through. Tyler and I made eye contact and I quickly looked away. I felt a bit guilty but I was grateful that he drove me here, nobody knows... I could have died.

"Oh Kia baby." My mum said kissing my forehead. I couldn't really get any words out and I just made a noise.

"How you feeling?" My mum continued.

"In pain." I muttered. I coughed and it was so painful I had to hold my chest.

"Baby take your time, you don't have to answer me." My mum said. Her phone started ringing so she left the room. "I'll be back."
I smiled weakly.
. So it was just me and Tyler.
He took a chair and sat beside me. He spoke.
"Kia I'm sorry, it's all my fault this happened to you."
I shook my head in disagreement. It wasn't his fault.
"You can't just blame yourself for this. It's my fault ." I coughed out.

"Kia calm down, just listen. If I didn't make you mad, this wouldn't have happened. If I made you stay with me instead of you storming off, this wouldn't have happened." He said. He held my hand and kissed it. "well if i wasn't so stubborn this wouldn't have happened." i said
"don't say that " Ty said still holding my hand.
My other hand had drips going in from tubes.Ty's phone started ringing. He was on it for a good 20 seconds, and didn't look too happy while talking.
"Kia, I gotta go, I'll be back tomorrow I promise." Ty said not before kissing my forehead.
"Ok." I said. He started to leave.
"Wait, Ty where's my car and my phone?" I asked very quietly.

"Chris took care of that he parked it at your house. And your phone, here." He reached in his pocket and put it on my table.
"Thank you." I said. He just smiled at me and left.

The time was currently 11:24, I was just about to go to sleep before I woke my mom.
"Momm." I tried to say. She heard it and woke up. "You can go home if you want to, I'll be fine by myself." I told her.

"Sweetie it's ok. I can't leave you here." She said.

"Its fine. You need to get some rest, I've given you enough stress already."

"No no, don't say that. Ok I'll leave now and I'll be back in the morning with some of your clothes." She said kissing my forehead. She told the Nurse and left.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro