Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You're becoming a helpless romantic Ashy-Boo, flowers on my table...cheesy" she giggled into the phone, I was sitting in my office overlooking the London skyline, Serena is back in the states busy with manufacturing the clothes that she designed, she coming back here to London for the night before we go off again, I had another shoot with Porsche and their Taycan Cross Turismo, I'm by no means an EV person because there is nothing quite like a V8, V10, V12, W12, W16 or even the Flat 6's and inline engines, the torque numbers are a thing and surely it is the future of exotic cars but that doesn't stop me from driving a car with an actual mechanical engine till I can, I mean it's not like I don't have electric cars...I do have a couple of tesla's and Porsche's an order on the E-Tron GT RS, ooh and the PLAID+ model.

Mom and Dad are coming home today to meet gramps and grandma, the old man had surgery on his hip, yet he won't rest himself, I was currently sitting here talking to Serena during my break before another meeting, "You're becoming a softie Ashy" Serena teased, "Forbes doesn't think so baby doll" I said huskily, in fact, Forbes has yet again called me a ruthless and deadly businessman with the businessman of the year award now for the 4th year in a row, Screw all that though, Tessa's become the highest-paid model In the world and has signed up for her first movie under one of mums favourite directors, I'm proud of Tessa but I just hope to lord that she can keep her anger in check, stupid family quirks...

Speaking of which, I've finally fired Luca, he's got a few million subscribers on YouTube now, I don't think he'd still want to be my driver, so I fired him but he's still welcome at any time to my garage, and since he already has a degree in automotive journalism, he's going to make himself a name among the big leagues...who knows maybe Top Gear will hire him at some point.

I was still flirting with Serena to notice that someone entered my office, it's the only 10-15 minutes I get and I spend it talking to the one who matters the most to me...apart from my family of course, and it's not like anyone can just barge into my office as if it's theirs's now can they.

"ASHTON!!!" oh crap!!! This can't be happening.... Mum. fvck.

"I'll call you soon sweet pea......pray that I'm alive after this," I said quickly in a hysterical manner as I cut the call and turned around now looking at mum who has a smirk on her face, oh Jesus.

"My little boy is all grown up now" she cooed as soon as I cut the call, mum can be a bit.... scratch that...a lot extra. "how long were you here mum," I ask her awkwardly, "Long enough" she answers still with that grinning and teasing look all mixed into one, "I'll call you later sweet pea" she teased, I'm never gonna hear the end of this, "So...Ash...when were you gonna tell dear old me about your baby doll," she said, Jesus, she heard all of it didn't she.... well, fvck.

"YOU WHAT!!!" That is what she shouts when she heard about the whole story of how Serena and I started dating, she still can't process the fact that I actually had the guts to ask her, well I may or may not have said that for a more dramatic effect, but I didn't actually tell her who the girl actually is, and I haven't yet bothered to tell her, I mean she'll see her eventually as my girlfriend and not as my best friend.

I mean she loves Serena....and she rubs it on her face just like how grace does when I go over to her house, its only natural for parents to do stuff like this.

"So? Who is this girl of yours??" mum asked, she did notice that...shoot, "...its Serena" I said in a low voice, "I didn't get you" she said although I'm quite the bit sure that she heard what I said the first time, "its Serena" I said more confidently, I really don't have to worry about anything really, she already loves her like a daughter and I'm a grown-ass multi-billionaire...good lord.

"I CALLED IT!!!" Is the first thing she shouts as she calls someone, "Grace!!! I Won our bet" wait what?? What in the actual fvcking fvckitty fvck...mum and grace have a bet on us, Jesus fvcking christ...were talking about two grown women.

Timeskip

"So when should we plan the wedding?" Tessa asked, right now we were all sitting by the grill in my house, tomorrow I had to fly to India, I love the place, Serena is coming with me, she has some work with collecting samples of cloth for her new collection that she is working on, we're both going to Delhi first and then to Chennai and then to Kerala, in two days we have to complete all the things that we ought to do, no matter how much I like the idea of being in India and specifically southern India but it's a bit too hot and humid for me.

"you're going a bit too quick in that department" Serena answered from my lap, her hands were around my neck, she was sitting sideways on my lap, I wasn't complaining, I got a beautiful sight just ahead of my face and another in just arms reach, she was messing with fire right now, I am horny and she's been teasing me all day, I have needs and this vixen....ugh. Can you tell I'm frustrated?

And she continues to delay but talking with mom and dad and Tessa and my grandparents, but I can tell that shes equally horny, I got up a bit later, "I'm gonna go to bed, have a long flight tomorrow, goodnight, and please lock the door when y'all leave yeah?" I said without looking at Serena, can you get me an Oscar already? I am acting a bit off with her and I can tell she is not happy about it, that's good If I can keep up the facade for a bit longer then my night is gonna be really short, maybe even the plane ride to India tomorrow...if you know what I mean.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro