2. Percy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot, the characters belong to Rick Riordan and J.k Rowling

I had packed and I started to rest before my trip to London tomorrow to meet the wizards, but instantly regretted it. In my dreams I was back in that place getting the millions of curses from the arai. I would slash through one and feel myself burdened by another curse. I felt the pain of Kronos's curse where it felt like my body was being cut into a million pieces, just like he was the first time. That one left lots of little scratches all over me. I feel Geyrons pain when I shot an arrow through his three bodies, I have another scar from that curse. The list goes on and in my dream I feel all the pain. But nothing compared to the pain of Annabeth stumbling around blind and me being unable to help her. I just receive the curse of phineas when I wake up to a loud banging on my door.

I bolt upright panting and covered in sweat. "Percy, my boy, are you up. There is ten minutes until you have to meet Albus at Thalia's tree," Chiron said through the door.

"What!" I yelled, then started rushing around my cabin doing last minute packing and getting ready to go.

In record time I was out my cabin and running up the hill to Thalia's tree. I got there just in time and found Albus standing next to the tree. "Ah Perseus, ready to go I see," Albus said his ever twinkly eyes dancing with laughter as he eyes my dishevelled state.

"Yeah, uh I'm ready so let's go meet these wizards I'm going to chill with for a year," I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Yes, yes, let's go. We will be apparating so would you please grab my arm and don't let go no matter what," he instructed. Slightly hesitant I grabbed his left forearm and gripped tightly- not too tightly, I didn't want to hurt him- almost as soon as I did so I had an uncomfortable feeling that I was being shoved through a small tube and my vision went black. When I regained sight I was standing in front of a block of grim, dirty buildings. Instantly wary of the dark atmosphere I scanned my surroundings looking for possible dangers and escape routes if needed. Not that I would need them because after the war my father taught how to control my ever strengthening powers and also how to vapour travel, boil water, freeze water and make water in the air condense. I can pretty much make water do everything for me if I wanted to now.

As I checked the empty street the houses started moving and I jumped. Looking questioningly at Albus I asked a silent question with my eyes. He nodded his head informing me that this was in fact his doing. Before long as the houses moved further apart I realised another house was appearing. "Welcome to number 12 Grimmauld place Perseus I hope you enjoy your stay at the order of the Phoenix before you go to school," Albus told me before walking towards the newly formed house. Making sure that there was absolutely nothing to worry about I followed him into the unknown possibly dangerous house of possibly hostile wizards, yep I am paranoid.

Hey,

Once agin point out any grammatical or spelling errors because I mean phones are so hard to type on. Also tell me if you don't like how Percy acts on this chapter I think he is a bit out of character.

- Ella_Blacker

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro